Dumbest thing you can think of?

Chewy

Like seriously, what is the dumbest thing you have seen, done, heard of, whatever? It doesn't even have to be a story.

I'll start:

When I was an innocent 9 year old kid, I jumped off a tree 8m high and yea... Luckily I landed on a branch only 3m down and I landed well and the branch was sturdy. Otherwise, I'd probably not be able to walk now...

I called one of my teachers in High School a lot of really bad racist things in an anonymous survey because he was spending 50% of the time joking with a guy I hate and he could't understand me. Apparently my homeroom teacher read all these surveys. Oh boy it was lively.

Yes I was a fucking bullhead when I was younger.

Are examples going to be provided? :makina:

Okay, but I'm only gonna go into my lighter stuff. I would probably die if I dived into one of my more embarrassing moments.

So yeah, I told my friend about this crush I had on a girl in our class. He was joking around saying I should tell her I love her, but I thought he was being serious. So, without having a lot of prior engagements, I go up to the girl and boldly declare my love for her. She's kinda the shy type, so her face explodes in a vibrant red color and is rendered speechless. Very shortly afterwards, she briskly walks off without saying anything back to me. I go back to my friend and ask "hey, did I do it wrong?" and he said "dude, I was just joking!". That bastard had the meanest grin on his face too. So yeah, after that I had gained the valuable wisdom of how not to get a girlfriend. :D

you guys ever been stabbed?  Boy, not a fun sensation. :D
oh don't get me wrong, i wasn't mugged or anything like that.  It happened when i was like 5 or 6 and i did it to myself.
 i was one of those precocious little shits, and on top of it i had adhd, so when my dad was doing diy in my room in our newly built house, he put his knife down on top of the ac while he went out the window and worked on the roof, and told me not to touch it or stab myself.  So of course, like the retarded shithead i was, i stabbed myself.  Made a pretty damn good gash in my knee about 20 centimeters deep.  still have the scar, and whenever i see it i start to smile or laugh.  God damn i was such a shithead as a kid.  don't know how my parents dealt with it on top of being the worlds most hyperactive kid to the point where i wouldn't properly say words because they didn't come out fast enough for me.
bahaha, just re imagining it is making me laugh.  I still remember my dad being completely serious before climbing out the window.  "do NOT touch this, and do NOT stab yourself".  As soon as he was gone, i picked it up, pointed it at my leg, and thrust down about as hard as a 5 year old could.  Bahahaha, funny shit.  Man, i was always susceptible to reverse psychology when i was younger, especially when they weren't intentionally using reverse psychology.  What a shit head young me was.