Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:

So I've been going to a conference for the last 3 days (including today) and there's this like minimum 9/10 girl in my committee, damn son

Confession 2:

Today's program ended with a party, which had two distinct parts, first was a dinner. The next was dancing, which pretty much meant it was impossible to stay inside comfortably unless you enjoy blaring shitty pop music (or even worse, pop remixes of stuff like Englishman In New York or Hotel California). There were only tables of 12, so I sat with this one group of ladies from Saudi Arabia. Their lifestyle was seemingly much more similar to my secular lifestyle than I expected. The seat to my right was empty and most other girls on the table were talking between themselves so I ended up talking to the girl next to me, and fucking dammit did we get along. After the dancing started, we left the building and then we just sat on some chairs and then we listened to Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow (the songs were Catch The Rainbow & Rainbow Eyes) and Blue Öyster Cult (Astronomy, Don't Fear The Reaper) on my phone. Was one of the best days I've had in a long while.

She's apparently Canadian but lives in Saudi Arabia lol

email get

Confession 3:

I only just recently realized that my Samsung laptop's trackpad supports the "sliding with two fingers to scroll" gesture, which has improved my trackpad usage like 100x.

Confession: Suikashoujo, Cyrillej1, and 2 of my female friends were right about me when I asked the question. I'm a lost cause:

Hidden Content

The utter disappointment of all my female friends at this point must be astounding. I am so sorry friends. :(

Dude, even I am disappointed.

Confession: Suikashoujo, Cyrillej1, and 2 of my female friends were right about me when I asked the question. I'm a lost cause:

Hidden Content

The utter disappointment of all my female friends at this point must be astounding. I am so sorry friends. :(

Completely in line with all my expectations of you, tbh

Hidden Content

...Am I missing context with this?  I don't understand >.<

Finding ways to express my thoughts and emotions to continue to try to improve myself. As of now I went to google docs and started up a diary like thing. I had a lot of emotions going through me and just jumped right into writing, it was quite nice. It's pretty hard though since I'm not very good at expressing what I am feeling in a comprehensible manner :vinty:

Finding ways to express my thoughts and emotions to continue to try to improve myself. As of now I went to google docs and started up a diary like thing. I had a lot of emotions going through me and just jumped right into writing, it was quite nice. It's pretty hard though since I'm not very good at expressing what I am feeling in a comprehensible manner :vinty:

You can do!  You can do!

I've tried writing diaries of some kind on my end but I don't think it quite worked out.  Mostly because I wrote them in the form of sending mail to my waifu and I couldn't think of what to say ;-;

You can do!  You can do!

I've tried writing diaries of some kind on my end but I don't think it quite worked out.  Mostly because I wrote them in the form of sending mail to my waifu and I couldn't think of what to say ;-;

Hmm, you should try again~! If I can do you can do! 

When ever I finish a manga I typically shut down for a night so instead of doing that I wrote out what I was thinking and feeling. It went from expressing my current thoughts and emotions, then to asking questions about my life and future, what I would do and how scary it was, then it turned into me talking about how beautiful everything is. Manga really fuck me up in the emotions man. 

It also started from me thinking about my little brothers birthday. I don't see him much but he is really loving Yu-Gi-Oh right now. I was thinking about how I could get him a figure and card packs and tell him how much I liked Yu-Gi-Oh when I was little and that in the future if he kept good care of the figure he would kinda know what my hobbies were like at the time. Kinda went on a nostalgia trip and just thought that even if I don't see my bro often I want him to know I love him someway or another. 

Guess I didn't write enough in google docs :amane:

Edited by LiquidShu

Hidden Content

Not sure if sarcasm... or you own the same things...

Hidden Content

Not sure if sarcasm... or you own the same things...

It's not sarcasm nor do I own the same things o_O

I know that there is an Emi version:

Hidden Content

It's probably better, there's a reason why most mousepads are flat. :illya:

I think the bumps have got something to do with wrist support... and if you've got a mousemat with squishy boobs, the likelihood is that your wrist is gonna need a whole lotta supporting :makina: