Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

@Shiko @funya 

thanks for the advice, I will see what i do from now on but I don't think I'm ready yet to talk to her and talk about what she wants right now (i'm 99% i know what she wants to say)

I don't know how exactly to say this... but let her know you're there. Let her know that you do still care about her and her worrying about you, but that's all you need to say. Tell her that currently you don't feel like you can talk easily with her, that you aren't ready to talk. Just let her know how you feel, if she truly cares about you she will respect that.

Well I'm just going to say it :P 
After a lot of thoughts I figured why I avoid her so much, she kinda wants to start something with me and I don't think it's a good idea (in fact is a terrible idea) in the end she is going to get hurt so i want her to forget about me, get mad or whatever but to stop thinking about me and carry on with her life. I know it sounds mean and maybe the way I'm handling the whole situation is not the best one but I don't see any other way.
I'm similar to himeko in narcissu so it's better for her to stay away from me now :P 

@Shiko @funya 

thanks for the advice, I will see what i do from now on but I don't think I'm ready yet to talk to her and talk about what she wants right now (i'm 99% i know what she wants to say)

I don't know how exactly to say this... but let her know you're there. Let her know that you do still care about her and her worrying about you, but that's all you need to say. Tell her that currently you don't feel like you can talk easily with her, that you aren't ready to talk. Just let her know how you feel, if she truly cares about you she will respect that.

After a lot of thoughts I figured why I avoid her so much, she kinda wants to start something with me and I don't think it's a good idea (in fact is a terrible idea) in the end she is going to get hurt so i want her to forget about me, get mad or whatever but to stop thinking about me and carry on with her life. I know it sounds mean and maybe the way I'm handling the whole situation is not the best one but I don't see any other way.

Ouch :c

Today, I played Custom Maid 2 for my first time. I liked it. :yumiko:

@Shiko @funya 

I'm similar to himeko in narcissu so it's better for her to stay away from me now :P 

JUST DO IT!

I believe that starting a relationship knowing that in a few years everything will end is a cruel thing to do, sometimes the other person doesn't know what is getting into or the consequences. Sadly things are not like in the movies where everything turns out to be fine and everyone lives happy ever after.
I know it's not the best way to handle this situation but it's the best one I know of, it's better if she suffers a little now and not a lot in the future.

To change the subject to something more happy :P

Confession: I want to buy a new pc but my god is fucking expensive D:

Edited by Deep Blue

I believe that starting a relationship knowing that in a few years everything will end is a cruel thing to do, sometimes the other person doesn't know what is getting into or the consequences. Sadly things are not like in the movies where everything turns out to be fine and everyone lives happy ever after.
I know it's not the best way to handle this situation but it's the best one I know of, it's better if she suffers a little now and not a lot in the future.

Am I missing something? Are you terminally ill or something?

@Shiko @funya 

So, instead of her getting hurt because you rejected her you decided to... ignore her and hurt her that way? 

Am I missing something? Are you terminally ill or something?

yep

@Shiko @funya 

So, instead of her getting hurt because you rejected her you decided to... ignore her and hurt her that way? 

well I did that already but she doesn't understand and still tries to continue with what she wants, what am I suppose to do, also I think the last time I replied her a whatsapp or phone call was a month ago that means something and I know she knows it.

Please lets drop this topic already, is not worth talking about.

well I did that already but she doesn't understand and still tries to continue with what she wants, what am I suppose to do, also I think the last time I replied her a whatsapp or phone call was a month ago that means something and I know she knows it.

Please lets drop this topic already, is not worth talking about.

Sorry dude, I had no idea. I personally wouldn't know how it feels when someone's into you, but I just applied the logic that has lead me to help a bunch of couples with their relationship issues. Here, I'll even throw in my favourite song ever just for you, you can see it as a peace offering if you want :sachi:

Nope, not gonna. There's a difference between saying, "Why bother since it'll all just end a few years anyway" and "I'm just not interested." One hints at being interested but knowing something that will make it end, being a terminal illness or the like. The other is you just don't want to date her.

In other words - how do you know it will all end in a few years?

I mean, you don't have to answer but clearly you can see the difference between the two statements, one which you typed, right?

Driveby confession: I feel like I'm trying to do too much yet not doing nearly enough, both at once. I'm assuming more responsibility than I ever did (president of a small club, going abroad for a Model United Nations conference in January, I have two Model United Nations conferences in the next 4 weeks) and I'm worried I'll let people down. 

I know it will, also there is a big difference between wanting to do something or wanting something to be as you want and other really different one in being able to do it. Sometimes you have to do what's right because reality says that things are the way they are.
Let me tell you something, being with a sick person is not fun it will never be a fun thing, it's a burden and not even the whole love in the world will change that. Why would anyone is going to put through another person that they love to something like that? At least I don't want to do that to the person I love but she doesn't get it she will never get it I hope someday she will.  
Yep I'm very crude and blunt but I'm only telling the truth here, nothing more.

I know it will, also there is a big difference between wanting to do something or wanting something to be as you want and other really different one in being able to do it. Sometimes you have to do what's right because reality says that's things are the way they are.
Let me tell you something, being with a sick person is not fun it will never be a fun thing, it's a burden and not even the whole love in the world will change that. Why would anyone is going to put through another person that they love to something like that? At least I don't want to do that to the person I love but she doesn't get it she will never get it I hope someday she will.  
Yep I'm very crude and blunt but I'm only telling the truth here, nothing more.

Hey, you don't have to tell me about life not being fair and all that and I'm not going to pretend I know your situation, which was what I was trying to clarify here before I rushed into some sort of judgement about the whole thing. While it might feel wrong to let someone care for a person who is going to die relatively soon, it could be just as wrong to deny them that choice. Beats me - it doesn't sound easy either way. But thanks for clarifying - I'll drop it now.

Driveby confession: I feel like I'm trying to do too much yet not doing nearly enough, both at once. I'm assuming more responsibility than I ever did (president of a small club, going abroad for a Model United Nations conference in January, I have two Model United Nations conferences in the next 4 weeks) and I'm worried I'll let people down. 

For a moment there I was sure you were entering a modeling contest

woopsie

Confession: So this is an actual confession, and not just some random tidbit of information or a story about my life. I haven't confessed this to any of my friends yet because I'm afraid news will spread among the people I know, so I hope users on the net can take the time to read what I have to say and give me an honest opinion on the whole matter.

As many of you might be aware, one of my previous stories in this confession thread involved me having some casual sex with my ex a few weeks ago. While this wasn't an issue to me at the time, we actually started to see each a lot more after that event and decided to become benefit buddies during the time we are single. Just the other day, I ended up hanging out with her and another one of her female friends late at night. I really don't want to go into the detail about it all, but one thing led to another and we ended up having a threesome. At first I was enjoying it, but after we finished I felt terrible. I felt terrible because I started to realize how uncomfortable I was during the whole situation. Now I have had another threesome in the past which wasn't that big of a deal, but this time I felt a line was crossed. I felt forced into doing a lot of things that I really didn't want to do. The truth is, I was afraid to speak out during the whole ordeal because I didn't feel that as a man I'd have been taken seriously. In a way, I was used and I felt it was a form of rape. I'm afraid to talk to my ex about it too because I have never been thrust into this situation before. Even if I did talk to her, I feel that she might think I am accusing her or her friend of some sort of sexual misconduct. I really don't know what to do, and I'm not sure how to approach her about the issue. I trust her as one of my best friends, but at the same time, I don't know how to go about handling this.

I'll never see the appeal in casual sex. ._. Anyways, I'd talk to her about it. If she's not willing to show concern over your well-being, she's not worth being with. I know it's sort of mean to think of it that way, but it's bad for your mental health to stay around people that make you upset (I can tell you from experience). If she doesn't sympathize with you, break up with her and find a woman that will. It's better to have sex with someone you can truly love from the bottom of your heart.

So, about my move-in. It looks like I won't have much to worry about with the guy I moved in with. He's not the brightest bird in the bunch, but he's a really nice guy and surprisingly open-minded too. Despite him being a Donald Trump supporter, he was willing to listen to and agree with the points I made against him, and acknowledge what I said Bernie Sanders. He's also very easy to talk to when it comes to my own personal interests and complaints on life. I've never been able to do that with any of the other men my mom has recently gone out with. I am so stoked to be here now! At first, I was thinking "alright, I'll just put up with being here till I'm ready to move out", but now I feel like I don't have to wait another year to get that sense of relief. Also, yay for having a queen-sized bed now! It feels so nice to be able to spread your arms out for once. ^^ Oh and I have 170 mbps download speed now.

4841053994.png

:Teeku:

4841053994.png

Lol...  That upload speed.  No seed box for you. Also, I would worry a bit about downloads. Usually they say to get a 10/1 d/u relation and you are clearly well below that. 

Could very well be that your download is being gimped by low upload and you are getting a lower download because of it. 

Really? I'll have to look into that. I know close to squat about how connection speed works. I know it said 10 mbps upload on the deal I purchased, but I'm not aware of how it'd affect my download speed.

So what part of the state did you end up in?

I'm over in Palm Bay.

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Confession: So this is an actual confession, and not just some random tidbit of information or a story about my life. I haven't confessed this to any of my friends yet because I'm afraid news will spread among the people I know, so I hope users on the net can take the time to read what I have to say and give me an honest opinion on the whole matter.

As many of you might be aware, one of my previous stories in this confession thread involved me having some casual sex with my ex a few weeks ago. While this wasn't an issue to me at the time, we actually started to see each a lot more after that event and decided to become benefit buddies during the time we are single. Just the other day, I ended up hanging out with her and another one of her female friends late at night. I really don't want to go into the detail about it all, but one thing led to another and we ended up having a threesome. At first I was enjoying it, but after we finished I felt terrible. I felt terrible because I started to realize how uncomfortable I was during the whole situation. Now I have had another threesome in the past which wasn't that big of a deal, but this time I felt a line was crossed. I felt forced into doing a lot of things that I really didn't want to do. The truth is, I was afraid to speak out during the whole ordeal because I didn't feel that as a man I'd have been taken seriously. In a way, I was used and I felt it was a form of rape. I'm afraid to talk to my ex about it too because I have never been thrust into this situation before. Even if I did talk to her, I feel that she might think I am accusing her or her friend of some sort of sexual misconduct. I really don't know what to do, and I'm not sure how to approach her about the issue. I trust her as one of my best friends, but at the same time, I don't know how to go about handling this.

I'll never see the appeal in casual sex. ._. Anyways, I'd talk to her about it. If she's not willing to show concern over your well-being, she's not worth being with. I know it's sort of mean to think of it that way, but it's bad for your mental health to stay around people that make you upset (I can tell you from experience). If she doesn't sympathize with you, break up with her and find a woman that will. It's better to have sex with someone you can truly love from the bottom of your heart.

So, about my move-in. It looks like I won't have much to worry about with the guy I moved in with. He's not the brightest bird in the bunch, but he's a really nice guy and surprisingly open-minded too. Despite him being a Donald Trump supporter, he was willing to listen to and agree with the points I made against him, and acknowledge what I said Bernie Sanders. He's also very easy to talk to when it comes to my own personal interests and complaints on life. I've never been able to do that with any of the other men my mom has recently gone out with. I am so stoked to be here now! At first, I was thinking "alright, I'll just put up with being here till I'm ready to move out", but now I feel like I don't have to wait another year to get that sense of relief. Also, yay for having a queen-sized bed now! It feels so nice to be able to spread your arms out for once. ^^ Oh and I have 170 mbps download speed now.

4841053994.png

Fucking sweet 

Confession: I wanted to make a post about how much I admire Kenshin in certain ways and I realized that having - sama at the end of your name is a genius idea. Whoever's talking about you sounds like  your biggest fan. "Kenshin-sama does this! Kenshin-sama does that!"