Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Suikashoujo, Cyrillej1, and 2 of my female friends were right about me when I asked the question. I'm a lost cause:

Hidden Content

The utter disappointment of all my female friends at this point must be astounding. I am so sorry friends. :(

...Am I missing context with this?  I don't understand >.<

Not sure if sarcasm... or you own the same things...

It's not sarcasm nor do I own the same things o_O

It would appear that the O-Ren owns a couple mousepads of anime-themed females where the arm cushioning fills out a pair of breasts and a set of buttocks. My guess is he (likely rightly) feels his female friends are disappointed in him for owning such crude and blatantly lewd objects.

I know that there is an Emi version:

Hidden Content

It's probably better, there's a reason why most mousepads are flat. :illya:

I think the bumps have got something to do with wrist support... and if you've got a mousemat with squishy boobs, the likelihood is that your wrist is gonna need a whole lotta supporting :makina:

Why would you use your mouse arm for that? That would be highly inefficient.

I know that there is an Emi version:

Hidden Content

It's probably better, there's a reason why most mousepads are flat. :illya:

I think the bumps have got something to do with wrist support... and if you've got a mousemat with squishy boobs, the likelihood is that your wrist is gonna need a whole lotta supporting :makina:

would it now?

would it now?

Well it was before.

Confession: Remember the girl from my previous post? Today the conference ended and I couldn't see her much during the day (could only talk for like 10 minutes total)

Damn, I miss her.

I haven't even spent 2 hours with her, and I miss her so much.

Sent her an email, but there's not a reply so far.

;-;

Maybe she didn't like you that much anymore. That stuff happens from time to time...

Or maybe she is just very busy, but I think the former has bigger chance :makina:

Confession: Remember the girl from my previous post? Today the conference ended and I couldn't see her much during the day (could only talk for like 10 minutes total)

Damn, I miss her.

;-;

I know that feel bro

Nah just kidding I get replies from the girl I like constantly

Confession: Having lived the VN scenario, I can confirm that sharing an umbrella on a date is actually pretty lousy. Holding the umbrella was awkward; I was constantly worried that I was holding it in a way that was dripping on her; and she was clearly concerned about the whole scenario as well. On top of that, it was raining, which is decidedly less pleasant when you're actually outside in the wet and cold and wind, as opposed to when you're reading about it in a VN.

Bottom line, if you want to be a thoughtful umbrella-bearing date, I suggest just keeping two umbrellas with you, and, rather than the part where you both feel miserable, looking forward to the part where you get inside and warm up together.

Damn, I miss her.

;-;

I know that feel bro

Nah just kidding I get replies from the girl I like constantly

Ice cold.

Do you guys still remember the "Texas was a dick to that one girl in his middle school class"-stories?

I actually went on what would objectively be called an umbrella date with that girl once. We walked the 20 minutes from school to downtown and then proceeded to waste more time there. When the rain finally stopped and she asked if I was hungry, I answered along the lines of "Yeah. I need to get home and make something. See ya tomorrow." 

Confession: I'm waiting for the critical build failure when the relationship goes sour and they both leave Fuwa.  Statistics are on my side, I just need to roll the dice enough.

It's a possibility, but~ even if it doesn't work out, I think we'd likely end things on good terms (I hope).  If I'm still interested in VNs, anime and such, I doubt I'll leave fuwa just because of that. 

Confession: Suikashoujo, Cyrillej1, and 2 of my female friends were right about me when I asked the question. I'm a lost cause:

Hidden Content

The utter disappointment of all my female friends at this point must be astounding. I am so sorry friends. :(

I'm not sure what question you're referring to xD.  Btw, those are huuge...  

Confession: I'd personally rather get a dakimakura instead of a mousepad, like this one!  

Do you guys still remember the "Texas was a dick to that one girl in his middle school class"-stories?

I actually went on what would objectively be called an umbrella date with that girl once. We walked the 20 minutes from school to downtown and then proceeded to waste more time there. When the rain finally stopped and she asked if I was hungry, I answered along the lines of "Yeah. I need to get home and make something. See ya tomorrow." 

Boo.

It needs to rain more. I miss getting to walk under an umbrella with my female friends :kosame:

FRIT7QP.png (720×450)

note: if you're not in the image and/or didn't want to be, too bad, I just 5 second grabbed whoever's pics in Show Yourself thread :makina:

note2: can u guess who's who :Kappa:

Confession: I don't really care about Thanksgiving. If there's one time of year that actually gets me down, it's Thanksgiving. I guess my loneliness hits around this time. Growing up, my family always went to Maine for the holiday. It was kind of a compromise thing, as dad was from Maine and mom was from South Carolina, and we ended up living in New Jersey near dad's Navy buddies. In summer we went to SC (because, you know, let's visit a hot-and-humid as hell place in the summer) and for Thanksgiving we went to Maine. And my entire family on dad's side would be there. Living in Florida the past 12 years, I haven't been to Maine since and frankly, I haven't seen my family much at all due to distance problems. And it just kind of hits home this week. I'd rather bake a pizza and stay home then go to whichever place my wife is dragging me (and it's not even a place with her family, which actually would be worse).

Confession: I'm sure at least once I had a girl ask if she could hide under my umbrella, I said no and walked off. 

:holo:

Confession: I'm sure at least once I had a girl ask if she could hide under my umbrella, I said no and walked off. 

:holo:

Spoken like a real man

Confession: I saw a really touching dream last night and woke up with tears in my eyes. I feel like it was my unconscious criticizing me for not reading any tearjerkers lately and trying to guide back to the path of feels.

Or maybe it was some kind of message encouraging me to get Clannad.   

clannad it is