Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Am I the only one who doesn't really want to play Fallout 4?

I'll say this again, yes.

Hidden Content

yep

E-Eeeeh...? I'm sure there is at least one gamer out there excluding me that's like: "Fallout 4? Fuck that shit!" ....Right?

n4MYTSX.jpg

nope. Just let bethesda give it to you raw like all the other good boys and girls out there :sachi:

I don't too, for several reasons. 

1) I have the first two Fallout games, I gotta play those first. 

2) Fallout 4 wouldn't run on my laptop if The Witcher 3 is any indication. 

3) I'm not all that big on open world games

4) Currently playing Planescape Torment and I don't really need anything else for the time being. 

Confession: I'd totally send you 50 cents

Haha, thanks. 

Confession: Sometimes I wonder if Taco misses us at all...

Confession: It's been some time since I wanted to listen to emotionally poignant music. I just don't feel like experiencing emotion from music nowadays, which makes me kinda sad. 

Confession 2: Really kinda pissed that I am 50 cents short of buying Watanagashi. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5gy_2uOEY&user=PolllkaAA

Yeah, I wonder if Taco thinks of this thread too. 

Thanks for the song. 

Confession: So this is an actual confession, and not just some random tidbit of information or a story about my life. I haven't confessed this to any of my friends yet because I'm afraid news will spread among the people I know, so I hope users on the net can take the time to read what I have to say and give me an honest opinion on the whole matter.

As many of you might be aware, one of my previous stories in this confession thread involved me having some casual sex with my ex a few weeks ago. While this wasn't an issue to me at the time, we actually started to see each a lot more after that event and decided to become benefit buddies during the time we are single. Just the other day, I ended up hanging out with her and another one of her female friends late at night. I really don't want to go into the detail about it all, but one thing led to another and we ended up having a threesome. At first I was enjoying it, but after we finished I felt terrible. I felt terrible because I started to realize how uncomfortable I was during the whole situation. Now I have had another threesome in the past which wasn't that big of a deal, but this time I felt a line was crossed. I felt forced into doing a lot of things that I really didn't want to do. The truth is, I was afraid to speak out during the whole ordeal because I didn't feel that as a man I'd have been taken seriously. In a way, I was used and I felt it was a form of rape. I'm afraid to talk to my ex about it too because I have never been thrust into this situation before. Even if I did talk to her, I feel that she might think I am accusing her or her friend of some sort of sexual misconduct. I really don't know what to do, and I'm not sure how to approach her about the issue. I trust her as one of my best friends, but at the same time, I don't know how to go about handling this.

Don't say "You made me feel uncomfortable", but say "I felt uncomfortable". Then talk about what your proverbial lines are with your ex. What's done is done, just make sure that your ex understands what makes you uncomfortable and doesn't do that again. Ask if she had any problems herself. 

Overall all I can say is that DO talk to her, but make sure you don't sound accusatory (for the sake of mutual understanding). Then again, I'm (obviously) not an expert on sex advice so feel free to not give two shits about this. 

I'd say just tell her about it. She's like a best friend to you in trust right? If you felt uncomfortable about it, just talk to her. If you stay afraid that she'll somehow see it as you accusing her or her friend and don't talk, you won't get anywhere and you might be put into another situation like that again.

I agree with Funya, just don't sound accusatory and tell her what exactly made you uncomfortable, she'll know about it and can avoid a similar situation in the future.

Yeah Ren, essentially what Funya and Shiko said there.

Even as just sex friends, communication is vital to keeping it healthy, as with any variant of any relationship. Especially if you feel that you have been raped in any sense of the word. You don't want to experience something like that again, so you have to make sure that she understands that. Of course, don't be all like "Yo... you guys raped me", but like, make sure you let her know that what you experienced then made you feel very uncomfortable and you felt kind of wrong during it.

If she is like a best friend to you, I am sure she will understand. Of course, I don't know her, but I am sure she will. Might feel a little bad about it, but letting her know is absolutely vital so you don't end up in a situation like that again.

Confession: Love sucks balls and it's a lie, life is not fair. Yes this are statements and not confessions :P 

B-b-b-but... my relationship is going so well! Q_Q

*dies the death*

don't pay attention to my complaints, I'm just a bitter and unlucky guy :P Best of luck with your relationship^_^ 

No worries, I was just being silly. xD

Unrelated Confession: I recently had a dream where I was terminally ill, and my mother decided that she was going to pull the plug on me, so she came up with the brilliant idea of using a poison that wouldn't kick in until two days later. Of course, she didn't tell me about this until about ten minutes before the time where it was supposed to kick in.

Confession 2: Fuck dreams. XD

Edited by LinovaA

Confession: I have a friend that I've been ignoring for the last few months, is not that I don't want to talk with her but that is the way I am, when I don't feel really good I tend to ignore my friends, specially her because she is the one that cares the most which seems illogical to ignore her the most too but then again that's how and who I am, I just close myself and don't talk to anyone.
Now she is really worried and a bit mad too but I don't know what to say now I don't even know if I want to talk her at all so I keep avoiding her... I suck as a person :sleep:

Well, you know closing yourself off won't help, which is good, but you need to deal with whatever it is that brought you to this state, then you can talk to her (or you can talk to her before dealing with whatever it is, it's up to you). After that try and stop isolating yourself if you can help it.

I'm just saying whatever my heart tells me (as cliche as that sounds) so take it with a grain of salt.

Confession: I have a friend that I've been ignoring for the last few months, is not that I don't want to talk with her but that is the way I am, when I don't feel really good I tend to ignore my friends, specially her because she is the one that cares the most which seems illogical to ignore her the most too but then again that's how and who I am, I just close myself and don't talk to anyone.
Now she is really worried and a bit mad too but I don't know what to say now I don't even know if I want to talk her at all so I keep avoiding her... I suck as a person :sleep:

This makes me sad. If you can't bear to talk, just say you aren't feeling well. Let that serve as a cry of help at the very least. If you don't act soon, you'll lose her. I'm not saying you need to act like you are alright, but keep that relationship intact! If she cares so much about you, she can help! Reach out to her, ask for her help if you need to! Please! 

2) Fallout 4 wouldn't run on my laptop if The Witcher 3 is any indication. 

It's not, The Witcher 3 is a demanding and graphically heavy game among the top while Fallout 4 is graphically a piece of shit that doesn't look much better than the graphical turd that is Skryim, also this far running pretty smoothly.

Confession: So this is an actual confession, and not just some random tidbit of information or a story about my life. I haven't confessed this to any of my friends yet because I'm afraid news will spread among the people I know, so I hope users on the net can take the time to read what I have to say and give me an honest opinion on the whole matter.

As many of you might be aware, one of my previous stories in this confession thread involved me having some casual sex with my ex a few weeks ago. While this wasn't an issue to me at the time, we actually started to see each a lot more after that event and decided to become benefit buddies during the time we are single. Just the other day, I ended up hanging out with her and another one of her female friends late at night. I really don't want to go into the detail about it all, but one thing led to another and we ended up having a threesome. At first I was enjoying it, but after we finished I felt terrible. I felt terrible because I started to realize how uncomfortable I was during the whole situation. Now I have had another threesome in the past which wasn't that big of a deal, but this time I felt a line was crossed. I felt forced into doing a lot of things that I really didn't want to do. The truth is, I was afraid to speak out during the whole ordeal because I didn't feel that as a man I'd have been taken seriously. In a way, I was used and I felt it was a form of rape. I'm afraid to talk to my ex about it too because I have never been thrust into this situation before. Even if I did talk to her, I feel that she might think I am accusing her or her friend of some sort of sexual misconduct. I really don't know what to do, and I'm not sure how to approach her about the issue. I trust her as one of my best friends, but at the same time, I don't know how to go about handling this.

You have two ways to go about this (since I assume you want to keep seeing her)

a) You pretend nothing happened

or

b) You sit down and talk to her.

Now, I would recommend option b since it would only strengthen your relationship in my eyes. You guys are really close so I can assume she would be accepting of most things you told her anyways. Now on how to go about this: I would agree with Funya. The best way to present this issue is writing down how it made you feel in concise points at first (this is just for yourself, so you can structure the entire thing beforehand). Tell her about your experiences as a guy, how you felt forced into continuing something you didn't want to do, how you felt like shit after it. It's important to communicate your emotions towards each other, but more importantly is how you present it. As long as your starting point is your own feelings, it should be fine. If you approach the issue any other way, you might risk making her feel bad about it (I'm sure she had good intentions about all this) which would probably only worsen the situation. If she's really as close a friend as you say she is, she'll appreciate you even more for telling her about this.

Also, please PM me if you feel the need to talk to someone about this in private. I was trained for this kind of stuff after all.

PS: Thank you for sharing this story with us, Ren. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. I think you're a very brave and wonderful person and I'm sure everyone here agrees, please don't forget that.

Complaining about "rape".

:jinpou:

If he felt awful about it then he has all the right to complain. Don't be a bully.

You have two ways to go about this (since I assume you want to keep seeing her)

a) You pretend nothing happened

or

b) You sit down and talk to her.

Now, I would recommend option b since it would only strengthen your relationship in my eyes. You guys are really close so I can assume she would be accepting of most things you told her anyways. Now on how to go about this: I would agree with Funya. The best way to present this issue is writing down how it made you feel in concise points at first (this is just for yourself, so you can structure the entire thing beforehand). Tell her about your experiences as a guy, how you felt forced into continuing something you didn't want to do, how you felt like shit after it. It's important to communicate your emotions towards each other, but more importantly is how you present it. As long as your starting point is your own feelings, it should be fine. If you approach the issue any other way, you might risk making her feel bad about it (I'm sure she had good intentions about all this) which would probably only worsen the situation. If she's really as close a friend as you say she is, she'll appreciate you even more for telling her about this.

Also, please PM me if you feel the need to talk to someone about this in private. I was trained for this kind of stuff after all.

PS: Thank you for sharing this story with us, Ren. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. I think you're a very brave and wonderful person and I'm sure everyone here agrees, please don't forget that.

Complaining about "rape".

:jinpou:

If he felt awful about it then he has all the right to complain. Don't be a bully.

Having different opinion ≠ Bully

If someone is being bully right now, it's you.

Can't really say I understand why you'd go with it if it made you uncomfortable but what the others are saying makes sense, talk to her about it.

I was trained for this kind of stuff after all.

You were? :michiru:

@Shiko @funya 

thanks for the advice, I will see what i do from now on but I don't think I'm ready yet to talk to her and talk about what she wants right now (i'm 99% i know what she wants to say)

I don't know how exactly to say this... but let her know you're there. Let her know that you do still care about her and her worrying about you, but that's all you need to say. Tell her that currently you don't feel like you can talk easily with her, that you aren't ready to talk. Just let her know how you feel, if she truly cares about you she will respect that.