Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Back on the topic of women are we?

*WARNING -- If you do not want to hear me gush over my relationship, continue on with your life without looking xD*

Confession: So like, this already has to be one of the strongest relationships I have been in. I know I am saying that like, three months in, but you have to keep in mind the history between her and I. If you understand all of the circumstances and the like, it makes a lot of sense that we are simply just much better off with one another. Yeah, yeah, some will just be cynical, saying all relationships start off feeling this way, but I have been in enough romantic relationships to tell when something is different.

See, we already knew most of each other's flaws and stuff before I moved faraway, and we really haven't changed that much. It was easy to just jump back to where we started (I know I said I wanted otherwise, but honestly it is just better this way). So yeah, fortunately we have our past as a foundation, and since our breakup in the past was merely circumstantial, it's not like we have any ill feelings about the past. 

I owe it to my idiotic years in High School for making us the way we are now. Good job, Young Lino. Despite your stupidity, you built the foundation for where I am right now, and for that, I thank you.

Edited by LinovaA

:pyaa:

Confession: I have nothing to confess because nothing happens :<

Are you... me?

Back on the topic of women are we?

*WARNING -- If you do not want to hear me gush over my relationship, continue on with your life without looking xD*

Hidden Content

I love hearing about relationships, you're welcome to gush more often.

You guys like to talk girls? Then let's talk girls.

• I have broken three grills, despite having never owned one.

I don't know how to operate girls. Someone halp!

Thank you for contacting the Female Universal Helpline 3000 (FUHx3000). Due to the nature of females being completely different individuals with different operating instructions, each one comes with its own Instructional Manual written in painstaking detail in the finest of invisible ink. If you have lost, misplaced, or had the female hide the instruction manual on you, we will need the female's serial code in order to send you another. The serial code can be found tattooed on the underside of her left breast. You will need to remove her bra in order to access this code. Please be aware that some models have front clasp access and some have back clasp access. It is advised to take proper precaution before removing said garment. Proper precautions also vary by female, and can be found in that female's user manual. Precautions may include but are not limited to: chocolate, foot massages, wine, Sex in the City reruns, Twilight novels, 6-hour mall trips, walks on the beach, mid-afternoon naps, discussion of having children and power tools. Once you have you model's serial code, please send it along with a self-address, stamped footlocker to our address. Thanks for selecting your female, we know she'll bring you joy for years to come.

Thank you for contacting the Female Universal Helpline 3000 (FUHx3000). Due to the nature of females being completely different individuals with different operating instructions, each one comes with its own Instructional Manual written in painstaking detail in the finest of invisible ink. If you have lost, misplaced, or had the female hide the instruction manual on you, we will need the female's serial code in order to send you another. The serial code can be found tattooed on the underside of her left breast. You will need to remove her bra in order to access this code. Please be aware that some models have front clasp access and some have back clasp access. It is advised to take proper precaution before removing said garment. Proper precautions also vary by female, and can be found in that female's user manual. Precautions may include but are not limited to: chocolate, foot massages, wine, Sex in the City reruns, Twilight novels, 6-hour mall trips, walks on the beach, mid-afternoon naps, discussion of having children and power tools. Once you have you model's serial code, please send it along with a self-address, stamped footlocker to our address. Thanks for selecting your female, we know she'll bring you joy for years to come.

Instructions unclear, put female in oven to reveal invisible ink, am now a criminal.

Alright, looks like I'll be moving to Ohio in a few months. :jinpou:

My initial impression of the guy being stupid turned out to be a little more on point than I thought it would be. He did crack 4 months ago, he cries when he drinks, and he's getting overly upset over small changes in the household. He still gets depressed over his mom who died 15 years ago. I mean, I get that it's hard to lose someone you loved so much, but it's happened to me twice and I'm fine. Apparently it upsets him that we prefer our own dishes over his rigid stuff, we like having the AC on most of the time, and my mom doesn't like having a bed that sags in the middle. He has a really good bed that was purchased too long ago, but it's a memory foam mattress with no solid base underneath it. When my mom tried to talk to him about it, he apparently snapped and things just got out of hand.

Welp, lesson learned. Even if he's easy to connect with at first, never trust an idiot to not make irrational choices. At this point, we're staying together more as roommates than as a family. He's at least being generous enough to let us save money by living with him (which he kinda benefits from too). Yeah, things didn't work out as much as I hoped, but this is still a hell of a lot better than living with my aunt. I'm starting to wonder if there are any sane people left in the world... But that's fine, I'm still hopeful.

Also, congratulations, LinovaA. I'm really happy for you! :D

Alright, looks like I'll be moving to Ohio in a few months. :jinpou:

My initial impression of the guy being stupid turned out to be a little more on point than I thought it would be. He did crack 4 months ago, he cries when he drinks, and he's getting overly upset over small changes in the household. He still gets depressed over his mom who died 15 years ago. I mean, I get that it's hard to lose someone you loved so much, but it's happened to me twice and I'm fine. Apparently it upsets him that we prefer our own dishes over his rigid stuff, we like having the AC on most of the time, and my mom doesn't like having a bed that sags in the middle. He has a really good bed that was purchased too long ago, but it's a memory foam mattress with no solid base underneath it. When my mom tried to talk to him about it, he apparently snapped and things just got out of hand.

Welp, lesson learned. Even if he's easy to connect with at first, never trust an idiot to not make irrational choices. At this point, we're staying together more as roommates than as a family. He's at least being generous enough to let us save money by living with him (which he kinda benefits from too). Yeah, things didn't work out as much as I hoped, but this is still a hell of a lot better than living with my aunt. I'm starting to wonder if there are any sane people left in the world... But that's fine, I'm still hopeful.

I'll just like your comment because it's not about girls for once :makina:

Going to the xkcd book tour. There's only one stop in Canada and I'd already bought a ticket, and the exam was scheduled for almost exactly the same time.

Prof said that it wasn't a very good reason, though not the worst, but that luckily for me there was already a make-up exam planned and that he was generally lenient about that sort of thing as long as it doesn't inconvenience him too much.

You guys like to talk girls? Then let's talk girls.

• I have broken three grills, despite having never owned one.

I don't know how to operate girls. Someone halp!

Confession: I think sex and the city is a great show