Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confessiin: after f/sn was mentioned here, I went on and reread the last day of the last route(heavens feel).... man ... how atrached have I become to the characters .... I know it's probably cause it was too long but I really liked the characters and I cried too much at the climax in all three times I read it. I wonder if I will read a vn where I would get that attached to its characters that much, I think I might never forget f/sn no matter how much I grow old. Didn't really feel that with the overhyped grisaia and majikoi. I am actually getting bored of their routes at lots of times and after I finish all of them , I will probably make a hate thread for them, thou there were some good routes and some mediocre ones. But there were some horrible waste-timing routes which just ruined the experience for me. (fuck you, shitchiru)

Anyways confession 2: dear girls in every place, please wear something that doesn't show your cleavage when you go to classes. Stop distracting me!

confession: Normally I read people's shirts as I walk by them on the street or hallways or what have you. This normally works out but sometimes I catch myself trying to read a t-shirt on a girl with the words straight across the chest and I realize that I've been squinting at her chest for like 2 solid seconds. I don't know if I'm at fault for doing this or worrying about it, but it always makes me laugh.

confession: Normally I read people's shirts as I walk by them on the street or hallways or what have you. This normally works out but sometimes I catch myself trying to read a t-shirt on a girl with the words straight across the chest and I realize that I've been squinting at her chest for like 2 solid seconds. I don't know if I'm at fault for doing this or worrying about it, but it always makes me laugh.

Confession: If a girl is wearing a shirt with writing over her chest, she should expect people to read it. But that's just my 2 cents.

Same here. I find it funny that there are words on her chest, and I feel uncomfortable staring at it while she's in front of me. Of course, I always end up staring. 

Confession: We were supposed to sing and play game yesterday with a friend, but we didn't... I feel let down.  :vinty:

Confession: I think fuwachat is somekind of a drug.... I can't do my stuff....I cant sleep.....I cant watch animus....I'm just sitting in there posting yumikos and michirus....sent help :vinty:

I pity you.  :amane: