Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I post here because for the past 20+ pages all you guys have been talking about is girls, dating, and sexual jokes. It's like a bunch of boys recently hit puberty in my thread and it's depressing. Even if you don't have dating experience or a current girlfriend, you aren't discovering women for the 1st time, no matter how introverted you are. You're grown adults. You aren't confessing anything when you constantly post about ships. This isn't the shipping thread, it's the confession thread. Go to the shipping thread if you want to post about Cyrille and rainsmyfav having hot sex (sorry guys).

Also, this is my thread. I can post wherever my alpha self wants to. :Teeku:

We're all just a bunch of adults who are still children at heart and love screwing around.

Wait, fuck, I just pulled some kind of English trick there, not sure what it is. Oh won't you tell me teacher?

At the end of the day, we're all just boys.

I post here because for the past 20+ pages all you guys have been talking about is girls, dating, and sexual jokes. It's like a bunch of boys recently hit puberty in my thread and it's depressing. Even if you don't have dating experience or a current girlfriend, you aren't discovering women for the 1st time, no matter how introverted you are. You're grown adults. You aren't confessing anything when you constantly post about ships. This isn't the shipping thread, it's the confession thread. Go to the shipping thread if you want to post about Cyrille and rainsmyfav having hot sex (sorry guys).

Also, this is my thread. I can post wherever my alpha self wants to. :Teeku:

Confession: I'm sorry to say this thread belongs to me now, just like Fuwa no longer belongs to Aaeru :Kappa:

oKDwLL3.png

I feel silly for not being able to find that chart. I also claim to have kick started this thread's popularity. I won't let anyone take that from me.

Don't worry, I can't find it either. :makina:

Edit : Nvm. Found it. For anybody who was derping as hard as I was, just go to the CoC page and click on the number of replies the thread had.

Confession: I need someone to explain kira kira/DQN names to me intelligently. I get that naming your child Pikachu and making up readings for kanji is retarded. Japanese names are meant as symbols of hopes for the child, and so the meaning of the kanji usually comes first. My question is why if I were to turn 'Abyss' into a name with kanji, and I used all common readings and the meaning was dark and mysterious, that it is considered one.

why do every website i visit becomes a new meetic? 

Don't worry I have the same effect x)

But it totally does. It is just a visual novel with a weird structure.

It is a visual novel nobody has ever made a walkthrough for, and anyone who claims they have is scamming you. Every route is unknown to you as the protagonist, and choices can seem arbitrary in every single way but have the most profound of effects. Every possible route has a variable length, and may very well span the rest of your experience with this "reality visual novel". Of course, those same routes can be exited both on purpose and by accident. When a route is finished, it doesn't mean the credits will roll either. You can still access other routes. Routes can occur during any given arc of your life, and routes don't even need to be romantic in nature.

Confession: I should stop now before I suddenly go too far down this rabbit hole. XD

Is it possible that Totono is life? :michiru: 

Confession : I think like you :yumiko:

Of course, maybe someone did speak up and lay it all out and I just wasn't around for it. There is definitely a high possibility of that as well, pretty much making that whole last paragraph a waste of time to type.  :P

Anyway, long story short, FSG is different again. You could definitely rejoin without having to worry about constant SubaHibi and/or Japanese talk, although I can't guarantee it won't pop up every so often. ^^'''

For those not in the know -- Old FSG drama. Move along. xD

well it's in human nature to avoid unpleasant thing.................. though I'm often avoided so it's not always true :Kappa:

TL;DR: new members replace old members sometimes.

Also yeah the group is pretty much dead these days , I can blame this on many things but I am too lazy and sleepy to do so.

Confession 2: I miss HMN. :'(
I still remember the day we parted, I teared up. Please be fine, HMN. I hope you come back soon.

Well it's a fact the group changed and objectively talking not in the best way ^^
I didn't say it was bad but just......well......more drama and less fun moment overall (from the spectator POV I have)

though it's as dead as you lately :P

Btw where HMN disapeared? :o

Confession: I'm tired of all the stuff going on and want to just sleep all the days. I should take a break.

I want to say something but I guess you already guessed so I'll not say it :sachi:

So today, I was out in public, sitting near a bunch of other girls & some guys waiting.  Since I was bored, I decided to take out my tablet and play a visual novel.  I didn't want to encounter a possible hentai-scene, so I avoided playing my current one which left off with the main character & heroine in bed together.

I figured the other visual novel I very recently started would be safe to play, so I proceeded to~

...5 minutes in and I hit an ecchi scene

auuughhhh, I instantly hid the screen, and tried to turn it off without anyone seeing.  I just get embarrassed to play ecchi/hentai parts in public, even if it's just a picture.

Confession: I changed my avatar, and realized it's somewhat similar to Rains (has a mask).  It makes me feel a bit happy/amused, haha.

Don't change your avatar Rain!  Let's match~ for awhile.

Confession : I play Succubus Soon in the train when I'm bored............ was never caught thanks to my poker face when I run into a H-scene xD
also play eroge in living room with people around me without with no guilt and they never noticed é_è

Confession 2 : 9 post to take the 25th place of this thread @_@

Confession 3 : I read ALL post since my last post..... got more than 250 post to read ^^"

Btw where HMN disapeared? :o

Oh you missed the story on Skype.

OK so basically he's at the last year of highschool, at this year, your grade basically determines your future in this year. His parents want him to be a doctor or an engineer like every arab parents ever because they think that they are the best jobs out there in arab countries... they are in a way but they are just a safe option , you can still gain a lot in other jobs. My parents aren't doing the same thankfully :sachi: .Anyways so his dad confiscated his laptop and mobile so he basically has no way to access internet , his dad did that in order to remove the "distractions" so he can focus on his studies. There was nothing any of us could do, that's the way things are and on 9th of August , the last time I will probably hear of HMN this year came. It was a pretty sad moment. 

Oh you missed the story on Skype.

OK so basically he's at the last year of highschool, at this year, your grade basically determines your future in this year. His parents want him to be a doctor or an engineer like every arab parents ever because they think that they are the best jobs out there in arab countries... they are in a way but they are just a safe option , you can still gain a lot in other jobs. My parents aren't doing the same thankfully :sachi: .Anyways so his dad confiscated his laptop and mobile so he basically has no way to access internet , his dad did that in order to remove the "distractions" so he can focus on his studies. There was nothing any of us could do, that's the way things are and on 9th of August , the last time I will probably hear of HMN this year came. It was a pretty sad moment. 

:'(

*salute*