Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Alright, so something weird started this morning.

I went to go eat breakfast, and when I swallowed my food I got this dull shooting pain that shot through to my back and sometimes down my chest, originating from the right side of my esophagus. The pain is reproducible and hurts way more with solid food. Not sure if it is a temporary thing or not, but as a recovering hypochondriac, I am getting kinda antsy.

For the record, it isn't the same kind of pain as having a sore throat; It's more of a dull, shooting pain.

Not looking for a diagnosis or anything... it's just kinda weird since it came out of nowhere. There was no real progression into it, and I doubt anything I ate in the last few days is causing it.

Inb4 I just randomly die. xD

Be a good Lino and share all your hot love stories before that happens :sachi:

I really don't have that many. xD I probably have like... a whole two that are interesting that I could tell, and one of those I refuse to tell until a certain condition is met. ^^

Either way, I won't die. :P I wouldn't die even if I was killed.

I really don't have that many. xD I probably have like... a whole two that are interesting that I could tell, and one of those I refuse to tell until a certain condition is met. ^^

Either way, I won't die. :P I wouldn't die even if I was killed.

A condition ? All your feel are belong to us ? Xp

Confession : I just went through my first day of uni, wasn't hard but I really want to collapse now :vinty:

Confession: Alright, so something weird started this morning.

I went to go eat breakfast, and when I swallowed my food I got this dull shooting pain that shot through to my back and sometimes down my chest, originating from the right side of my esophagus. The pain is reproducible and hurts way more with solid food. Not sure if it is a temporary thing or not, but as a recovering hypochondriac, I am getting kinda antsy.

For the record, it isn't the same kind of pain as having a sore throat; It's more of a dull, shooting pain.

Not looking for a diagnosis or anything... it's just kinda weird since it came out of nowhere. There was no real progression into it, and I doubt anything I ate in the last few days is causing it.

Inb4 I just randomly die. xD

SEE

A

DOCTOR

I go in at 8:30 tomorrow, but I leave at like 11:30. All kinds of day that I can do shit with. ^_^

I rather start classes at 8 am and finish them at 11 am and got spare time for the rest of the day.

It doesn't really matter to me if I'm going to do homework and shitpost on Fuwa at the beginning or the end of the day, but being able to wake up as late as 1 PM is pretty awesome :3

Confession: Just had to help my parents get to the airport because my mom missed the exit and we all ended up getting lost. Thankfully we had a map with us (helps to have a map :^) ) so it only took us 20 minutes longer to get there.

Confession 2: Now I'm sitting in the university library waiting for my 4 PM class to start.

Confession 3: Watched A Beautiful Mind yesterday, that was a good movie.

Confession: Well, it's official.  I have to report to the courthouse at 1 P.M. for jury screening.  I was kinda hoping to get out of it before then, but no dice.

My Dad came from South Korea, so whenever they tried to get him he would just speak Korean at them to get out of it.

Confession: I'm bored to the point of smashing my head against the table, just to check if I'm still able to feel something.

I don't. 

Smach harder :makina:

Confession : I'm rekt

I have to choose my group for uni (the system to select them is dumb because you can choose a different group for each subject but actually you have to stay in 1 group) 
except that there is one subject (kana & kanji) who got only the gr 6 and 7 free
the thing is that gr 6 is for people who already have knowledge and gr is the evening lesson, notice they often happen at the same time
the knowledge problem and the timetable is too late to let me go home with train :vinty: