Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Seeing a Dev join the forums leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Mark my words, times are changing and a new wind will be blown. Policy changes will likely occur within the next half year.

If that happens I will personally complain like a motherfucker. Maybe best to do that anyway in preventively.

Confession: Being in a relationship again after so long has made me realize how much I have matured as a person in regards to my relationships. I mean, I still hold some of that idiocy that I held in High School, but for the most part I feel much better about myself in a relationship. It's nice having confidence and being able to express myself clearly to my partner as opposed to being a wound tight, paranoid, and all in all just plain insensitive dick. xD

I have no idea what she saw me in me back then, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't have dated the me of then. :P

What rule changes are you guys worrying about, exactly?

I mean, as long as I can keep shitposting... :Kappa:

I was referring to the idea that if more actual devs come on, then that will inevitably lead to first party promotion in the visual novel discussion area, effectively polluting it.

I'm all fine if they want to act like regular users, but the minute they start promoting is the minute I'm gonna start bitching. We are effectively a discourse community, so not having an area dedicated to first party promotion will inevitably cause trouble. We have an OELVN subforum for promotion, so when first parties start promoting we better have one for them as well.

Confession: Being in a relationship again after so long has made me realize how much I have matured as a person in regards to my relationships. I mean, I still hold some of that idiocy that I held in High School, but for the most part I feel much better about myself in a relationship. It's nice having confidence and being able to express myself clearly to my partner as opposed to being a wound tight, paranoid, and all in all just plain insensitive dick. xD

I have no idea what she saw me in me back then, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't have dated the me of then. :P

Still let the rationality of a grown-up person over the fractic relationship that result of mutual love is a little boring don't you think? :holo:

Confession : As long as I remember sometime when I lied down I felt like the whole world around me was changing, probably because I had some sensor down. But since my sickness kicked me hard it can happen without notice and I immediatly froze because I feel like my muscle will give in as soon as I move :vinty: