Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Went from a fever of 104 to Bronchitis   :makina:  Falling behind in classes, working out, etc. I have been sick for almost two weeks and it fucking sucks. Also their is a girl I am interested in, might go for the # and see if she would wanna go to a movie or something.

Good luck, man. Just concentrate on getting better for now!

Confession: I hate studying... but I get a sick satisfaction out of answering a question confidently after someone who hasn't studied struggles to answer a simple question.

Confession 2: I am horrible, but hey, they should have studied. ^_^

Confession : I don't study much yet I got the good answer most of the time :holo:

Confession 2 : in that case I'm also a very horrible person :makina:

Confession : I don't study much yet I got the good answer most of the time :holo:

Confession 2 : in that case I'm also a very horrible person :makina:

I had people in highschool coming to me for help with BC calculus (second level college math) when I was only in AB, the year before. At the end of the year before we took the final test for college credit, I brought the standardized guidelines to them and asked them how much they knew. The valedictorian had to spend his entire weekend studying to catch up :wahaha:

I spent an entire 24 hours learning the entire course material in 1 hour sessions with a teacher. I never opened the book besides that period.

Confession: Being in a relationship again after so long has made me realize how much I have matured as a person in regards to my relationships. I mean, I still hold some of that idiocy that I held in High School, but for the most part I feel much better about myself in a relationship. It's nice having confidence and being able to express myself clearly to my partner as opposed to being a wound tight, paranoid, and all in all just plain insensitive dick. xD

I have no idea what she saw me in me back then, 'cause I sure as hell wouldn't have dated the me of then. :P

Good job. 

Confession : now it's official, i'm on depression, a terrible depression. 

Confession: I hate touchscreens. With every single fiber of my being.

I want buttons to make a comeback. Because pressing buttons actually feels like I'm doing something.

This will never happen. Touch screens are too convenient space wise for cellular technology. You simply can't have a physical input and display in the same space as a touch screen with a display of similar size. The physical input will always be bigger. There is also the consideration that any kind of button has a higher chance of physical failure than a touch screen.

Confession: I give no shit about how people at college look at me. Laying down on a two seat cushion belly up made people give me lots of fun looks.

Confession: I hate studying... but I get a sick satisfaction out of answering a question confidently after someone who hasn't studied struggles to answer a simple question.

Confession 2: I am horrible, but hey, they should have studied. ^_^

Let out that narcisstic side, the side that wants to be superior! The side that feels pleasure in being a better guy in something!

Let out that narcisstic side, the side that wants to be superior! The side that feels pleasure in being a better guy in something!

I am better than all of you sleeping time wise....... wait how having my illness helping it is cheating? :michiru:

But for sure you're the best here in the ****** side :illya:

Confession : I feel like a storm in my couple and with my friends drowing near yet no one is at fault except maybe the RL stuff we have to live through but the problem is expanding at high rate :vinty:

Wonder who will blow up first :mare:

Confession 2 : I find the "ugly" feeling/side of human really intersting :sachi:

Confession 3 : I want to talk about it right now sooooo badly xD

So if anyone is interested by it by all mean PM me ^^

Confession 4 : right now I feel relieved that Ayana doesn't check this thread, if he did he would rekt me on this subject so much :Kappa: