ChuSinGura 46+1 Kickstarter comes out of nowhere (with added Engrish and sketchyness)

Zenophilious

I am actually kinda excited for how their steam version would look like.

The Vita port changed the scenario quite a bit at such scenes, added new GCs and had to record new text, but that was handled by another company.

This one only has the license for the pc version and obviously wont be doing fancy stuff like that.

I wouldnt be surprised if they just gave you a bloody screen saying you've been killed after making your choice or just took out the choice leading to this ending altogether.

17 hours ago, Ningen said:

Oh, that must have been what the only choice in the game gives you. I remember it was with her and the choice led to sexing her or not. I just chose not, saved to see the other later and then ended up replacing the save and not going back. So yeah, I missed that scene.

7375e3e71b59b9e4e5d0dcc8fbf1add3_origina

The Master of Ceremonies

This showcase, Kira Kouzukeno-suke is the hero. Kira, despite appearing to have it all, in fact works hard to earn his pay. In actual fact, he does not earn enough to live a lavish lifestyle, despite having a high rank. However, even in ancient Japan, money can be exchanged for power and vice versa. He uses his position to extract fees from Daimyo in the form of tutoring fees, and bullies any who do not pay up. Asano sees this as un-un-Samurai like, and refuses to pay. Some say that the insults Kira offered her are the reason Asano Takuminokami tried to murder him, but there may also be another reason...

This is hands down the best one yet.

Source

How about another Kicstarter progress here. The result were, well less than expected (Forget about reaching at least 33,000 just like when 28 days or so left for Root Double, this Kickstarter couldn't even get 1/3 of that as of now), and the reason I report this would be to me, any progress would still worth to report even if this project will surely be failed. Although another reason was I just bored at this moment I supposed. Oh, and actually I kind of expected that they at least managed to gather 10,000 right now.

We're sorry that you don't think that we addressed enough issues. Our Kickstarter team was not informed of the existence of the Prefundia until after we clicked launch on the Kickstarter, however we did fix the mistakes we were made aware of. We want to release this game on Steam ASAP so we can get to translating other popular visual novels that would otherwise not get a proper translation from our competitors. Managing a Kickstarter took up more translation resources than we initially expected.

:Kappa::makina::holo:

however we did fix the mistakes we were made aware of

Excellent job. They fixed everything, that's why kickstarter is floating around 10k now, they indeed did excellent job.

10 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Weekly Update for ChuSinGura Kickstarter.

It's not getting funded.

Might as well post this every week as a reminder. :sachi:

In before some super rich investor is like,

"Hey look at this here game! Looks interesting!"

*donates 160k$*

Fuwanovel: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" :komari:

39 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

In before some super rich investor is like,

"Hey look at this here game! Looks interesting!"

*donates 160k$*

Fuwanovel: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" :komari:

Actually the maximum amount a single person can pledge is around $10,000.

So you would need 15 rich investors.

Spoiler

The maximum pledge amount varies based on a project's country of origin. A project creator cannot set a reward tier higher than the maximum pledge amount.

US-based projects: $10,000

UK-based projects: £5,000

Canada-based projects: $8,000 CAD

Australia-based projects: $ 8,000 AUD

New Zealand-based projects: $ 8,000 NZD

Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, and Ireland-based projects: € 7,000

Sweden-based projects: 50000 SEK

Denmark-based projects: 50000 DKK

Norway-based projects: 50000 NOK

Switzerland-based projects: 7000 CHF

1 minute ago, Ningen said:

Actually the maximum amount a single person can pledge is around $10,000.

So you would need 15 rich investors.

Reveal hidden contents

The maximum pledge amount varies based on a project's country of origin. A project creator cannot set a reward tier higher than the maximum pledge amount.

US-based projects: $10,000

UK-based projects: £5,000

Canada-based projects: $8,000 CAD

Australia-based projects: $ 8,000 AUD

New Zealand-based projects: $ 8,000 NZD

Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, and Ireland-based projects: € 7,000

Sweden-based projects: 50000 SEK

Denmark-based projects: 50000 DKK

Norway-based projects: 50000 NOK

Switzerland-based projects: 7000 CHF

So even such a ridiculous situation has to happen 15 times for this to get funded :wahaha:

RIP.

Our Kickstarter team was not informed of the existence of the Prefundia until after we clicked launch on the Kickstarter

...how the hell is that even possible?  I legitimately don't understand this.  Why was someone outside of the group running the Kickstarter running the Prefundia?  In what world does that make sense?

They're more incompetent than I thought, and that's saying something, because I already had quite a negative opinion of them already.  I find it hilarious that they thought it was a good idea to say that.

We want to release this game on Steam ASAP so we can get to translating other popular visual novels that would otherwise not get a proper translation from our competitors

Translate more popular VNs? 

No one of the hardcore community will ever fund your shit after you screwed this badly up.

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

wow almost 10k :ph34r:

Bet all of it is from Steam fags who are starved for VNs.

3 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

...how the hell is that even possible?  I legitimately don't understand this.  Why was someone outside of the group running the Kickstarter running the Prefundia?  In what world does that make sense?

They're more incompetent than I thought, and that's saying something, because I already had quite a negative opinion of them already.  I find it hilarious that they thought it was a good idea to say that.

I personally think it's an excuse, but if this fact is true, how do they think they'll be able to translate more popular VNs if they do everything wrong?

28 minutes ago, Decay said:

What the actual fuck?

I think the meant the first kickstarter they launched, which appeared out of nowhere. Anyway prefundia is not needed for their projects, they don't give a shit about people opinions anyway.

7 minutes ago, Decay said:

Oh, well, that makes a little bit more sense. No one tell everyone RTing this on twitter, it's better this way. :Teeku:

They used the phrase "the Prefundia".  That indicates a specific Prefundia project.  Either the Kickstarter team didn't know about the existence of the ChuShinGura Prefundia before they resumed the Kickstarter campaign, or they don't understand how "the" is used and they didn't know that the website "Prefundia" existed before the first Kickstarter launched.  Either way they're grossly incompetent!