Getchu Bishoujo Game Awards 2015 are out

ChaosRaven

I played maybe 6-7 of them. Although I'm surprised about a couple of them like Maggot Baits (plz dont kill me @Kawasumi), Primal Hearts 2 (I thought it was just OK) and Miagete Goran (Pulltop can actually deliver?!)

Evenicle was a masterpiece. Alicesoft never disappoints!

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

I like this character ranking lot more :miyako:  http://www.getchu.com/pc/2015_g_ranking/chara.html

" 皆さん知ってるんですか!? もしかして私が選ばれた理由って――
そんな……コレは大勢の人にオナニー女と思われた結果だなんて……最悪、最悪です"

This is great. 

1 hour ago, Chuee said:

" 皆さん知ってるんですか!? もしかして私が選ばれた理由って――
そんな……コレは大勢の人にオナニー女と思われた結果だなんて……最悪、最悪です"

This is great. 

"Everyone knew about my masturbation in the library?!  Then the reason I was chosen for the Getchu Character Award--

No way... I was chosen because a bunch of people thought of me as the masturbating girl... this is terrible."

2 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

"Everyone knew about my masturbation in the library?!  Then the reason I was chosen for the Getchu Character Award--

No way... I was chosen because a bunch of people thought of me as the masturbating girl... this is terrible."

Sanahtlig Translate to the rescue!

3 hours ago, kyrt said:

I would be happy if any of these get translated...sadly that's unlikely and I have too little free time to try and learn Japanese these days. I swear after a certain age learning a second language is challenging.

This is exactly why I am glad I started learning at my age where there's lots of time for me to practice and learn Japanese.

4 hours ago, kyrt said:

I would be happy if any of these get translated...sadly that's unlikely and I have too little free time to try and learn Japanese these days. I swear after a certain age learning a second language is challenging.

Tell me about it.  Also the fact that there is 0 classes for me to learn or simply get a basic grasp of Japanese anywhere around me and i don't know anyone who speaks it. I honestly don't know if i'll ever learn it regardless how much i try. First 3 types of alphabets, then grammar and all that crap and then you simply need to learn all their words as well. It's such an undertaking that it's almost rude to keep saying "learn japanese" to anyone, like it's the most basic and simplest task in the world.

7 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

It's such an undertaking that it's almost rude to keep saying "learn japanese" to anyone, like it's the most basic and simplest task in the world.

It's a normal reaction to every thread about untranslated visual novels being turned into "I wish this got translated" "cmon guys we all know it's never gonna get translated" "life's so unfair".