What is your favorite heroine?

Yoake

What the title says! I have played very few visual novels and I'd like to know which heroines everyone here loves!

Within the few I played, my favorite is Benio from Coμ. I loved her resolve to act based on justice. Everything in that game was too dark to me, but I kept reading just because of her. 

Her route also ended on a nice note, albeit not as happy as I'd like it to be. 

j5Kt5hj.png

What about you?

3 minutes ago, gijimu said:

There is already a thread like this. 

I'm sorry, I didn't see it!

Any moderator, feel free to delete this. 

However, even if only to play devil's advocate, I would argue that asking for a single favorite heroine is different enough than asking for a list of them... Of course, that's silly, now that I think of it. 

Sorry again. This is embarassing :kosame: 

Even then, I'd like to keep the thread open, if possible. Either way, feel free to disregard this. 

Sure, it's fine to keep it going. Why not.

I'll just leave her here. Ryuumei. I'm particularly fond of servant-type characters, and everything about her - specially her devotion - is absolutely perfect. 

The only problem is that she's too good for me, haha. I'm not worthy of a waifu like that, thus she's not it. 

Choosing just one is hard. Not even my waifu could be considered my favorite among all heroines I know :wafuu:

So have instead a character I thought I wouldn't like at first but then surprised me gladly:

Spoiler

TQJfeuT.png

Hayama Mizuki [ef -a fairy tale of the two-]

6 hours ago, gijimu said:

Choosing only one is hard, though, because I have one favorite heroine for every VN I played. But this comes to mind when thinking about the most favorite one. 

10182.jpg

^

My choice as well pretty much. I have one for like every novel I've read too but ... Kotori will always have a special place in my heart

19 minutes ago, ヤミハナ said:

Wait, I just realised. People who post their favourite heroines here have a high chance probability of being their waifu......

Damn, why didn't I realise this sooner!

I've accidently shown my personal waifu to you guys!

BACK OFF YOU EVIL WAIFU STEALER!!! :pyaa:

I don't really have a favorite heroine but I'm sure I'll think of something just give me a bit of time.

On 1/23/2016 at 9:42 AM, Valmore said:

Ha! Kira*Kira with the trifecta! Now we just need someone to love the protagonist in nun drag...

I'm surprised no one mentioned this other character from Kira Kira.

Spoiler

NiwJJk7.png