Dergonu's 502nd ( .. fail, yup) post!!!!

Dergonu

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen of fuwanovel! Today I reached 500 posts! Yaay! Now I'm a pro right? ... Right? No...? Ok... :vinty:

I came here in september of 2015, I think it was about Yosuga no Sora or something like that. I don't really remember. But after making an account and posting a couple of times, I got hooked. I fell in love with the community pretty much instantly and started spamming posting frequently. Since then i've read tons of VNs, many of which you awesome, awesome people recommended me, and I've been a part of many fun discussions and hilarious roleplaying scenarios in the chat and in threads.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to thank some of the people who have helped make these past 4 months totally freaking awesome.

Before I start naming people, know this: I will probably forget a few names because I am an idiot. Please don't get offended if I forget your name. I love you all. <3

First off all, @Nosebleed Thank you so much for answering all my stupid, noob questions when I first joined. I was kind of awkward and didn't know much and I ended up asking you a bunch of stuff. But you replied to all of them quickly and politely and for that I salute you. You are awesome. :sachi:

@Kaguya Your top 50 VN list was one of the places I went for recommendations when I joined and it's provided me with a lot of good reads. Also, thanks for inviting me into the goofy and hilarious chat group. It's given me a lot of laughs.

@Flutterz I still keep the moe picture you gave me when I joined in a special folder on my computer <3 You've taken my soul a couple of times when I summoned you but hey, no hard feelings.

@Eclipsed Haven't had too many talks with you directly but reading your posts always makes me smile, (thats a compliment by the way. Not bullying you. Dont ban me :pyaa: )

@Tay I haven't had any direct encounters with you but thank you so much for keeping the site ... Well ... Alive. :mare:

and to all the other moderators / staff members, thank you guys for keeping this site free of spammers like myself. Wait ... :michiru:

@Kawasumi You are the main reason I ended up playing Euphoria and started liking Clock up games. Thank you for scaring me for life :sachi:

Seriously though, you are awesome. You were pretty much one of the first people I started stalking on this forum after I joined, (just realized I never actually followed you. :michiru: it was my intention to do so though! :pyaa:  Forgive me! )

@CeruleanGamer I love you. Erhem, I mean... Marry me! ... :makina: ... This is going well. I've used the word awesome 100x so far in this thread, so I'm giving you the title of: epic! :P I'm kind of bad with words but thank you for making threads hilarious and educational. You taught me how to read! :pyaa: ... Kind of!

(Do people really want to be mentioned by me? I feel like I suck at this.)

@DarkZedge You've made me laugh countless times and you were my first kohai on the forum! (Yes you are my kohai. Deal with it.) Also a fellow tsundere lover, which makes you one of the cool kids!

@Forgetful Frank You joined fairly recently and yet it feels like you have been here for months. You are a really cool guy and your motivation and determination is really impressive. Also, thank you x1000 for helping me out with my book. :sachi:

@VirginSmasher We joined almost at the same time and I feel like we are quite similar in a lot of ways. Lets start a "joined in the winter of 2015 club" together!!! :sachi:

@Kiriririri You taught me the beauty of moe and you also helped bring :pyaa: to the forum. As a reward, I give you +11 awesome points. Also, thanks for linking me adorable videos in the chat all the time.

@Zebhra You were my first tomodachi!!! BEAR HUUUUUUG! :mare:

@Jade Oh Jade. Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade. We joke around in the chat a lot and it's all fun and games. You are a great guy and thank you for blackmailing me. Wait ... I mean ... No, you know what! TRAP LOVER! BAKA! HENTAI! :pyaa:

(Really though Jade, thanks for making my stay at fuwa 10x more fun :P )

@XReaper I haven't really talked too much with you but you are one of the awesome senpais on fuwa, and I wanted to thank you for service. *salutes you*

@12kami You keep threathening me with ban hammers but they wont ever reach me! MUHAHAHA! You are the fuwanovel's chat guard dog and we all thank you for it.

@Totodile I see you around the chat all the time, you are funny. Also you roleplayed pokemon with me once and for that I will love you forever!

@Clephas You have taught me a lot of stuff and for that I thank you. You know more about VNs than God himself. You also ate some of my organs but hey, I'll forgive you for it. Thanks for making the chat group absolutely hilariious with insane roleplaying :wahaha:

@Decay You are also one of those people on this forum that I really look up to. You make a lot of great points, your reviews are helpful and well formulated and, well your profile pic is awesome.

@OriginalRen Haven't really talked much to you but I watch your videos from time to time and they are awesome. So thanks for that :sachi:

@SajkoWolfe I love you <3 You were the first to call me onii-sama and will now forever be known as my imouto. No is not an acceptable answer :sachi:

@Ryechu You are an awesome guy. ( Wow there, I said awesome again. Someone, go write down the awesome count in this thread :pyaa: ) Anyways, yeah, I haven't talked to you much but the little we have talked has been a blast and I wanted to thank you for your work at fuwareviews.

@Valmore Onii-chan, how do I make a thank you thread? :illya: Also, daisuki!!!

@KaoDoroSesu You made me the king of slime and put me in your game. Thank you for that :makina: Well, seriously though, always cool to chat with you. High five!

@Velociraptor Thank you for teaching me about birds and science!

@Nashetania Uhh.. BANZAAAAI! :pyaa: EDIT: BEEEEEAAAR HUUUUUUUUUUUG! :mare:

@Shikomizue You changed your profile pic! :pyaa: I think it has been unchanged ever since I first joined. I don't like change. It's scary :michiru:

Finally, Hanana banana tomato! I can't manage to link your name because of the Japanese characters. The page wont recognize the Kana when I try to tag you. But! See you in the chat from time to time, always fun to talk to you there and in threads where you pop in. We've had our fun! And you havent stolen any of my waifus yet, so thats good. (If you do, I'm going to have to kill you :holo:) Also, you nickname is brilliant, (and no, its not going anywhere :sachi: )

6 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

Cant tag you so I'll throw in a quote.

Once again, thanks to everyone here on the forum for making it such a wonderful community. If I didn't mention you, feel free to slap me. :pyaa: I have a nagging feeling I've left out people. I'm really sorry, my ability to remember names is horrible.

17 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Hello hello ladies and gentlemen of fuwanovel! Today I reached 500 posts! Yaay! Now I'm a pro right? ... Right? No...? Ok... :vinty:

As long as you understand it... - changes to serious mode- Congratz man, you may not be a "pro" but you're amazing and fun :mare:

17 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

@DarkZedge You've made me laugh countless times and you were my first kohai on the forum! (Yes you are my kohai. Deal with it.) Also a fellow tsundere lover, which makes you one of the cool kids!

I see i'm your.....Kohai?! KOHAI!? what are you saying?!...that'd make you my....my......Senpai?! what do i do with this new found feelings here? you can't do this to meh!

What What are you making me say?! it's not like it makes me happy to be mentioned....I only happened to get the notification....Don't missunderstand it!...Baka..

senjougahara_by_hanjee.jpg

1 minute ago, Kawasumi said:

oh shieeeet got mentioned! I lub u <3 (and stuff) Dont worry me and my country will come back for you and your oil soon :sachi: 

(then we can be together FOREVER) 

Reveal hidden contents

Nonohara.Nagisa.full.1462839.jpg

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I-I'm not scared :michiru:

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

As long as you understand it... - changes to serious mode- Congratz man, you may not be a "pro" but you're amazing and fun :mare:

I see i'm your.....Kohai?! KOHAI!? what are you saying?!...that'd make you my....my......Senpai?! what do i do with this new found feelings here? you can't do this to meh!

What What are you making me say?! it's not like it makes me happy to be mentioned....I only happened to get the notification....Don't missunderstand it!...Baka..

Yes! Kohai! Muhaha! Call me senpai from now on! :mare:

Should have made my title "DarkZedge's senpai!" :makina:

8 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

@Forgetful Frank You joined fairly recently and yet it feels like you have been here for months. You are a really cool guy and your motivation and determination is really impressive. Also, thank you x1000 for helping me out with my book. :sachi:

:kosame:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dergonu! ^_^

I feel exactly the same as you, even though I've only been in this community for a couple of weeks, I feel right at home here ,and I feel that I've known you for much longer. Editing your book has been really fun and I'm grateful you let me! ^_^

And I'm really impressed with your writing so far! I'm admittedly really into the story so far even though I'm not really into the Yuri genre. :pyaa::makina:

Congrats on your 500th+ post! Here's to 500 more! :mare:

22 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

@SajkoWolfe I love you <3 You were the first to call me onii-sama and will now forever be known as my imouto. No is not an acceptable answer :sachi:

EXCUSE MEH, it was decided that @SajkoWolfe was my Imoto...you can't just come and steal my Imoto....it'll be WAR

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yes! Kohai! Muhaha! Call me senpai from now on! :mare:

Should have made my title "DarkZedge's senpai!" :makina:

I swear i'll have my revenge....oh sweet Sweet Sweet REVENGE

Had you made your title that, you'd be floating facing down in a nearby gutter full of swamp water and with a lot of trap & yaoi Vn's scattered around you for your enjoyment :holo:

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

EXCUSE MEH, it was decided that @SajkoWolfe was my Imoto...you can't just come and steal my Imoto....it'll be WAR

I swear i'll have my revenge....oh sweet Sweet Sweet REVENGE

Had you made your title that, you'd be floating facing down in a nearby gutter full of swamp water and with a lot of trap & yaoi Vn's scattered around you for your enjoyment :holo:

:wahaha:

Hey, she called me onii-sama before you made her your imouto, so she is mine. Back off kohai.

5 minutes ago, Forgetful Frank said:

:kosame:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dergonu! ^_^

I feel exactly the same as you, even though I've only been in this community for a couple of weeks, I feel right at home here ,and I feel that I've known you for much longer. Editing your book has been really fun and I'm grateful you let me! ^_^

And I'm really impressed with your writing so far! I'm admittedly really into the story so far even though I'm not really into the Yuri genre. :pyaa::makina:

Congrats on your 500th+ post! Here's to 500 more! :mare:

Wow, thanks, I appriciate that :sachi:

5 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

I did not spend 10 minutes finding a SFW pic okay? :makina: 

Reveal hidden contents

mFyK5.png

Sasuga Kiri-senpai :makina:

1 minute ago, Zebhra said:

T-tomodachi confirmed :wafuu:

But seriously...your hugs are too strong :pyaa:

Ok ok, I'll make sure they are just under the lethal level. Don't want to blow you up agian. Then I would lose my tomodachi! :pyaa:

*SLIGHTLY WEAKER BEAR HUG*

44 minutes ago, SajkoWolfe said:

@DarkZedge @Dergonu

Cant we just share? <3 <3 <3

Ohhhh, I like it! :makina:

But no. Kohai can find someone else, I'm your onii-sama forever now! :illya: