Do you like trap heroine in a VN?

Satsuki

Hi, i play VNs specifically for, and only for, the cute 2D girls, not for cute 2D guy-looking grills, 'less they very, VERY cute dude-looking, then maybe

e: confused "trap heroine" with "reverse trap". theoretically heroine implies the character is female thus trap heroine should be a reverse trap, but OP is clearl talking about trap traps. Reverse traps (grills that look like dudes) are 1000% cool. Traps (dudes that look like grills) are 1000% no. always.

~~

i wouldnt skip a heroine route just cuz she's a trap, but probably would if like his/her(?) wait what route's focus was solely about her difficulties of being a trap

Trap is laifu and waifu. Trap is everything.Trap is the key for the secret of universe.Trap is our salvation.

R u cold? then grab your trap to warm your cold heart, want something more adventurous?Trap is your answer. Need some sausage with load of cuteness? U guess it...Traps(sausage not included if u refuse to raise a flag with her)

Well of course I like trap Heroine.

In most VN they probably be the one with the cutest look or the one with the greatest personality, the kind you can enjoy being together with.Beside Traps got the best of both world.

Remember what the King of Heroes once said,

'As long as it's cute, it's A-O-K. The true hero is not concerned with the likes of male and female!'