Happy October Fuwanovel ~

Eclipsed

With Halloween coming up, what are some things you guys plan on doing?!

I have a yearly tradition since highskoo to dress up as a vampire & go feast n' tricking on unsuspecting prey, but with this backlog of VNs maybe I should consider staying home this time to read :Kappa:

Spoiler

LLSwouR.png (720×540)
It was Ayumi...

No hint this time.

One of these characters is featured in a game, and 'he' made a thread about it  you know what to do.

I plan on doing absolutely nothing because I live in Australia, a country that seems determined to shun everyone else's holidays. 

Please. We have Christmas, Easter, Valentine's, New Year's, all foreign holidays. The Queen's birthday is also a holiday which didn't originate in Australia. Yet Halloween is a holiday which involves disturbing folk, some of whom don't want to participate, for the sole purpose of dispensing treats for free. Worst still, it encourages petty vandalism under the heading of 'good-natured tomfoolery'. It's something I don't subscribe to. I hear in America if you have your porch light off it is a sign that you are not participating, this seems like an awesome idea, because while I have don't have a qualm with others enjoying themselves on any given day of the year, I enjoy my peace and quiet and would very much prefer not to be disturbed. 

I hear in America if you have your porch light off it is a sign that you are not participating, this seems like an awesome idea, because while I have don't have a qualm with others enjoying themselves on any given day of the year, I enjoy my peace and quiet and would very much prefer not to be disturbed. 

howthefkdouquoteinIPB4w/okillingeverything

Ya, come Halloween my parents are always making sure everybody in the house makes sure to leave the porch light off. Also we put up a sign, "sorry, no candy " (゚ω゚#)

Halloween isn't even close....so I got a little confused when I saw the post, I thought I had memorized the date wrong.I stopped trick or treating back in middle school,since there was always left over chocolate, there was no point in going trick or treating if you had candy XD.The weather is way too cold for trick or treating anyways.... its like in the 60s here,and I don't even live in the colder north. our family never hands out candy...well... I never hand out candy, my parents did that for a couple of years, and then it grew to placing a bowl outside with a sign that told people to help themselves. Funny thing is, the kids in our neighborhood come at around 6pm ish...really early...but then again there aren't many kids where I live. 

I hear in America if you have your porch light off it is a sign that you are not participating, this seems like an awesome idea, because while I have don't have a qualm with others enjoying themselves on any given day of the year, I enjoy my peace and quiet and would very much prefer not to be disturbed. 

Depends?  People will generally not knock on doors that have lights off, but a few little turds will do it anyway.  Usually, if there's no lights, no decorations and no pumpkins outside, people won't bother you, even if the lights are on inside your house and they can see that you're home.

Doubt I'm gonna do much this year, probably just watch Halloween movies with my family or something.  I'm planning on dressing up as Tony from Hotline Miami 2 next year though, I just gotta get the dough and costume parts together.