Opinions on the Sakura games.

VirginSmasher

Relevant.  (Now with restored posts, because I have nothing else better to do!)

The fact that it sells quite a bit makes me sad. At least Clannad is gonna come along and blow it away and hopefully I can get my official translations of Air and Kanon.

Edited by VirginSmasher

I'm pretty sure we have a thread for each Sakura game filled to the brim with hate towards the series. I'm just happy that they seem to have gotten over their identity crisis and started implementing h-scenes.

But to reiterate, the Sakura series sucks. I would say that the character art is good but the fact that every girl seems to have the same body type bothers me. 

Edited by monkeysrumble

I don't really hate Sakura anymore, I'm just more mystified with the audience that continually purchases the games. Do they not know that there are allot better titles to get their rocks off?

Some of them probably don't, actually. Anyways, their sales have been on a steady decline so either people are learning about the better VNs out there and ditching the Sakura series, or more likely, they're getting bored of it and dropping the series and VNs in general.