What are you playing?

Why is it that Majikoi doesn't look interesting at all? :vinty:

Although if I hadn't played a few VNs that looked boring I probably wouldn't be here right now, so I'll definitely play it, but still...

I found Chris's route the best.  The other 3 that were released seemed like it took effort to read.

For me, it was basically Chris >>> Momo > Miyuki >> Wanko.

I found Chris's route the best.  The other 3 that were released seemed like it took effort to read.

For me, it was basically Chris >>> Momo > Miyuki >> Wanko.

t was the complete opposite for me.

Wanko>Mayuki=Nee-san>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chris.

Well I had played the Yukie, Momoyo and Chris routes before(had left Wanko for the end). And for them my order was -

Routes - Momoyo route >> Yukie route >>> Chris route.

Girls - Yukie > Chris >> Momoyo.

I wanted to start the routes right away, but I'm gonna control myself and first complete the reread of the common-route.

Finally finished Air...

Funny thing, when I decided to start learning japanese my main goal was 'I want to be able to read Air someday'. In the end I didn't really manage to achieve that goal because the english translation was published 1 month before I felt that I am ready to try read something in japanese. But now when I think about it, maybe it's the better. This way I didn't say 'the hell, was I learning for so long just for this?'...

Yea, as you probably already understood I don't really liked this VN very much. It wasn't bad - it just wasn't good enough. The main problem I had is 'anime was better'. Someone could say 'well, if if you watched the anime then what's the point of reading VN it was based at?'. And I would disagree, because I watched Kanon before I read it, and I liked VN. I watched Clannad before I read it and I really liked VN. However, there could still be a point in that sentence. There was more scenes in Kanon VN than was in anime. There as a lot more in Clannad VN than was in anime. But Air VN and anime are almost identical. Yea, there were couple of 'new' scenes. There were bad ending, and Minagi bad ending, and I quite enjoyed those. But it was just not enough. Also I felt that anime was better paced and narration was much better, especially in last route, where I really disliked the narration.

When I compare enjoyment I got from this to VN I read before I decided to give it rating of 7/10. It wasn't very good, but wasn't very bad either. Still, if one already watched the anime I think there is really no point in reading this.

I have completed Nayuki's and Makoto's route in Kanon :D 

Can someone explain the ending of Makoto's route?

Makoto was a fox spirit: Check

They got "married" on the hill at the end and she disappeared (the tears): Check

Boom a while later Yuuichi says his wish is ____ (I don't think he said anything but I might have skipped it on accident). Then a picture of Makoto and Piro. Did she come back or something? Was it just showing what he wished for and not what actually happened? I was hoping that it would have a happy ending with a reunion *sobs*

They got "married" on the hill at the end and she disappeared (the tears): Check

Boom a while later Yuuichi says his wish is ____ (I don't think he said anything but I might have skipped it on accident). Then a picture of Makoto and Piro. Did she come back or something? Was it just showing what he wished for and not what actually happened? I was hoping that it would have a happy ending with a reunion *sobs*

As I understand/interpret it, his wish came true. Play more routes and maybe find out why!

TBH, I found the VN a little confusing, even after I'd finished all the routes, though. The anime does a good job of explaining why his wish came true, however, I don't know if the explanation from the anime is kanonical for the VN as well.

That's just my opinion, but I would say you could take that scene as happy ending and sign, that Makoto and protagonist get reunited. Every other route (except Nayuki perhaps) have huge ass pull at the end to make happy ending, so I expect authors planned to do same thing here.

I believe I clocked in Sakura Spirit at ~4 hours. I'm not sure because even though I didn't lose internet connection I apparently lost Steam connection and it went from 4 to 2.7 when I restarted my computer. Needless to say it sucked. I rated it as a 3 on VNDB which beats my previous lowest score (My Magical Cosplay Cafe at a 6). I normally don't 100% games I don't enjoy but I played Sakura Spirit all in one sitting because I didn't have anything else in my Steam library that I particularly wanted to play but I needed to complete a few of those games I just had sitting around.

Also stopping everything to jump back into Majikoi. I dunno about everyone else, but Miyako is easily my fav heroine. So while some people may just be excited because it means they can finally finish the VN, I'm exicted because I can finally read the route of best girl. I mean, I still don't plan to read Chris' route. But Miyako's, SO HYPE.

Unforetunately I deleted the game (for some dumb reason) when I was done with it last time, so I have no save file. But that's fine, I'm just gonna skip the common route then re-read all the Miyako scenes I saw last time. May download a 100% save file later.

finally finished cannonball.

Had a lot of fun reading it, the story is quite origional and while definitly not the best vn ever it does have a great story and has some pretty unique twists to it.

Now staring on majikoi miyako route, after reading through the common route again as it has been ages. ^_^

Just picked up a Vita last night. They didn't have the Dangan Ronpa games (I played the first one on emulator before they started working on an official translation and I read a 'summarized' version of the second one in LP form) in stock so I just ordered them both on Amazon and downloaded Sweet Fuse to play while I waited c: I've never owned a Playstation system before, only my Wii and DS, but I decided I'd upgrade to a PS Vita before a 3DS because I could hold off on playing RF4 for a chance to play some of the good Vita games. The translation of Sweet Fuse is iffy (they're only introducing themselves ATM but I think I've come across 2-3 spelling errors already) and they say 'Gosh' and 'Golly' more than I was expecting but the art is great so far and the game doesn't look that bad.

That and if nothing else Dangan Ronpa should be here by 8pm tomorrow night, so I'll live.