What are you playing?

I decided to start up Majikoi S after finishing the first one, and c'mon, this is just getting ridiculous.

H52Hzsd.jpg

:jinpou:

Dude, I'm assuming you have finished the first ones,so quick question, how do you check the relationship status? I thought you go to yonpachi to get the chart, is there certain days you can go? or is it something you can pull up? 

Dude, I'm assuming you have finished the first ones,so quick question, how do you check the relationship status? I thought you go to yonpachi to get the chart, is there certain days you can go? or is it something you can pull up? 

That chart was just a one-off gag. There is no running chart you can check. It's a moot point anyways since heroine selection is dead simple once you get to that point. Just keep picking the character whose route you want to go on over and over and you'll end up on it, that's all there is to it. None of the other gimmicks surrounding that feature matter, really. 

That chart was just a one-off gag. There is no running chart you can check. It's a moot point anyways since heroine selection is dead simple once you get to that point. Just keep picking the character whose route you want to go on over and over and you'll end up on it, that's all there is to it. None of the other gimmicks surrounding that feature matter, really. 

.....I feel like I just got tricked....which was probably true...and also the style seems really different to me...it's like each day is really short...I mean really really short, like 20-50 ish slides and your done, so one main route takes like 10 ish hours? 

.....I feel like I just got tricked....which was probably true...and also the style seems really different to me...it's like each day is really short...I mean really really short, like 20-50 ish slides and your done, so one main route takes like 10 ish hours? 

Picked up totono again after a long break. [ruru]

I'm realy enjoying it, it's the first VN in a while where I can't stop reading after starting. Also this guy... *grins at picture*

..after hearing the female underswear he found was his brother's, who actually has a fetish to wear them himself

qoefzk.jpg

I was kind of burned out after reading Majikoi so I felt like reading something short. I read Phenomeno which was nice change of pace and a good experience, but it was kind of too short. I'll just have to read the light novels next, as the game covers only one out of three. 

I liked the story and it was actually kind of scary. Tension was high and I was shivering the whole time. The great soundscape helps. And the art is pretty too. 

yome.jpg

Picked up totono again after a long break. [ruru]

I'm realy enjoying it, it's the first VN in a while where I can't stop reading after starting. Also this guy... *grins at picture*

..after hearing the female underswear he found was his brother's, who actually has a fetish to wear them himself

qoefzk.jpg

Yeah I picked it up after you recommended it to me I think haha. I read 1 hour or so and decided it took me too long to read through it. But that has been a while and now I can read it just fine, so I'm continuing! The pace is so nice, and the story feels original even though its just 3 people eating lunch, doing stuff, biribiri- and ruru-ing.. (or is it :ph34r:..I feel like something is going to happen soon). Anyway, yes I am already a totono fan, unless the ending is really disappointing but we'll see!

Oh don't you worry, Totono is one of the VNs that just keeps getting better the further you go. And not just by bits... quite exponentially. :D

Also, I don't know if you have this number or not, but you might want to write it down somewhere... you know, just in case. :D

Oh don't you worry, Totono is one of the VNs that just keeps getting better the further you go. And not just by bits... quite exponentially. :D

Also, I don't know if you have this number or not, but you might want to write it down somewhere... you know, just in case. :D

You make my expectations really high, and omg what is that number!  :o  I'm so curious, I'll remember this for when I get to the point of needing it!