What are you playing?

Finally got to Haruka's route in LB after several months of sporadic playing.

Compared to Komari's and Rin 1, it's the best you'll get before Mio and Kurugaya (and Refrain, duh). That's just my opinion anyway, but I've got to say that Komari and Rin 1 is quite like a common route in terms of plot progression xD

Compared to Komari's and Rin 1, it's the best you'll get before Mio and Kurugaya (and Refrain, duh). That's just my opinion anyway, but I've got to say that Komari and Rin 1 is quite like a common route in terms of plot progression xD

I'm looking forward to Mio and Kud! I already did Kurugayas as per the recommended route order:

Komari -> Rin1 -> Kurugaya -> Haruka -> Muscle & Kud -> Mio -> Rin2 

I'm looking forward to Mio and Kud! I already did Kurugayas as per the recommended route order:

I went by the same order. I guess that means you caught up to me since I was at Haruka's common route last time I played haha. I'm especialy looking forward to Rin2 and Refrain.

Tutturu!

Currently playing Steins;Gate. I've also finished Suzuha and Faris part.. Currently on Rukako's..

My impression: It was much better than I expected.. I'm loving every moment so far!.. I can't wait to see how this ends!.. I'm expecting a huge twist right at it's ending!..

Tutturu!

Currently playing Steins;Gate. I've also finished Suzuha and Faris part.. Currently on Rukako's..

My impression: It was much better than I expected.. I'm loving every moment so far!.. I can't wait to see how this ends!.. I'm expecting a huge twist right at it's ending!..

You're a lucky person if you haven't watched the anime. I mean, it IS good, but the VN is simply better. I'd look foward to the fandisk if I didn't knew any better but I know it'll take ages to get translated. Anyways, If you like Steins;Gate you should try Chaos;Head later, really good too. =D

That's the order? Been a while since I played LB so I don't really remember, but yeah Mio is awesome too, how could I forget about her? >.<

Just finished Rewrite!! It feels like a loong time ago when I started, I was so innocent... I just have to say that it's a booby VN.

Honestly, I really wasn't expecting the Oppai ending to be like that, I laughed too much just with this ending alone, that I almost forgot the drama of the Moon and Terra (especially Terra) routes.

Well, this is going to be a 10 in my VN list, every route has its ups and downs, but you get to love each heroine, at least I did. Even Akane, I didn't like her as much as the others but her relationship with Kotaro is one of the bests, especially in the end, when they can go to live together even after everything that happened.

Anyways, I'll have to think what to do with my life until I start the next VN, which is probably gonna be Ai Yori Aoshi, I've watched the anime and read the manga so I kinda wanna look at the VN and see what it's like.

You're a lucky person if you haven't watched the anime. I mean, it IS good, but the VN is simply better. I'd look foward to the fandisk if I didn't knew any better but I know it'll take ages to get translated. Anyways, If you like Steins;Gate you should try Chaos;Head later, really good too. =D

I actually wanted to watch the anime, but I changed my mind when I found out that it is based on a VN.. I think that most often than not, VNs are better than the anime..

I actually have Chaos;Head before I downloaded Steins;Gate, But it seems I can't play it because of my video card.. It just keeps crashing on Chapter 1, which is really disappointing..

I finished Tuskihime yesterday. It was, overall, very enjoyable to read. My route ranking is Hisui > Arcueid > Ciel >= Akiha > Kohaku but I liked them all XD I think I loved Hisui because the plot twist in her route was somewhat key-like. The plot twists were executed excellently.

I can't decide whether to read the fandiscs or F/SN's fate route while waiting for Grisaia no Kajitsu's English patch D: I'll probably go with the fandiscs for now.

Just finished Rewrite!! It feels like a loong time ago when I started, I was so innocent... I just have to say that it's a booby VN.

I get what you mean. When I finish a great / long VN I can't help but to look back and reflect a little. And I've gotta say Rewrite was a really enjoyable one, worth every second.

Rewrite, well to be expected of Key's games.

Can anyone tell me the oppai ending.

I errored my Rewrite by moving it to another directory so I can't play it again to go through the oppai ending, (Like I even plan doing that since I mostly open it to Listen to Rewrite song)

Ty..^_^ Just put a spoiler tag in it.

Rewrite, well to be expected of Key's games.

Can anyone tell me the oppai ending.

I errored my Rewrite by moving it to another directory so I can't play it again to go through the oppai ending, (Like I even plan doing that since I mostly open it to Listen to Rewrite song)

Ty..^_^/>/> Just put a spoiler tag in it.

I would but I've yet to go back for the oppai ending myself.

That damn seed planting quest is the last thing I need to do before the oppai ending. I won't look at a guide to tell me where they are however.