What are you playing?

I recently finished Haruka's route as well, though I have been playing with a walkthrough. >_>;; One of my favorite routes so far though. Now moving on to Kud's route.

I actualy haven't made a lot of progress in any VN recently, I got a bit distracted by life and video games. I did play about 30 minutes of Fate, going for Unlimited Blade Works route, a few days after finishing Haruka's route in LB, but was too tired and had to stop before I fell asleep in front of my PC. I also started To the Moon last weekend, but I've only completed the prologue so far.

Substitute life with anime, and that's exactly how my first two weeks of break were like. Yesterday I finally decided to make some progress in LB, but lately I've been trying watch anime I've been meaning to watch for awhile. After I finish Railgun, I'll likely start marathoning the ones from Spring season that have finished airing... sighs there's just not enough time in the day.

I also want to finish reading LB asap since I want to see how well it was adapted.

I finished Shuffle and as I said, meh. I read it pretty quickly, the good thing is that all the routes are really short. I liked Asa's route, I think it was the best.

I now started playing Saya no Uta, it's kinda creepy, until now I had only played comedy games or non-horror serious games. I have to say it's really good though, looking forward to what happens at the end >.<

I finished Shuffle and as I said, meh. I read it pretty quickly, the good thing is that all the routes are really short. I liked Asa's route, I think it was the best.

I now started playing Saya no Uta, it's kinda creepy, until now I had only played comedy games or non-horror serious games. I have to say it's really good though, looking forward to what happens at the end >.<

Saya no Uta was almost going to be my first VN, way back when I first heard about it. Then I read the plot synopsis and I was like nope, get the hell away from me. Decided that since I'll never read it, I'd read the ending and it isn't pretty imo.

In other news, didn't even start going through Kuds common route today. Was too busy watching Railgun.

Finally finished Hoshimemo! It was alright. I really liked Asuho's and Yume's route though. At first Asuho annoyed me but, later on she started to grow on me.

I've decided to take a small break from longer VNs and play some shorter ones, so I've picked up The Stolen Diamond Ring (OELVN), Ballad of an Evening Butterfly, and UtaPri Repeat, because I've been self-studying Japanese for about 6 months now and decided to finally play something untranslated.

Finally finished Hoshimemo! It was alright. I really liked Asuho's and Yume's route though. At first Asuho annoyed me but, later on she started to grow on me.

I've decided to take a small break from longer VNs and play some shorter ones, so I've picked up The Stolen Diamond Ring (OELVN), Ballad of an Evening Butterfly, and UtaPri Repeat, because I've been self-studying Japanese for about 6 months now and decided to finally play something untranslated.

Glad that you have the motivation to study Japanese. Well, long time no see by the way.

Yeah I haven't been hanging around here anymore cuz of school orz

Admittedly I didn't get as far as I would've liked to in studying Japanese because of RL priorities.

Progress is still progress. Unlike me :<

There are jap VNs I want to play. Though I don't even have time to play the translated ones. LOL

Going to finish Planetarian today. So good.... Playing the official iOS port.

Really worried about the ending, though. Plot devices and subtle messages have me worried about a heart-breaking ending...

Started World End Economica. Actual vn is pretty cool, though it has a tendency to infodump the setting a bit. TL quality is... well, this thing desperately needs an edit. Apart from general stilted language, I've spotted one or two spelling mistakes already. Also made a tld screenshot of the config screen due to boredom, feel free to take a look in the downloads / requests forum lol.

Going to finish Planetarian today. So good.... Playing the official iOS port.

Really worried about the ending, though. Plot devices and subtle messages have me worried about a heart-breaking ending...

All I shall say is, given the nature of most Key visual novels

the ending is somewhat predictable, but still tear-jerking nevertheless.

All I shall say is, given the nature of most Key visual novels

the ending is somewhat predictable, but still tear-jerking nevertheless.

Yeah, I know. Still... I just finished it, and -- true to form -- it simultaneously ripped my heart out and made it grow 10 sizes larger. What a great game!

I really enjoyed the world building of this one. I need to go look up whether or not they further developed it in other games...

Yeah, I know. Still... I just finished it, and -- true to form -- it simultaneously ripped my heart out and made it grow 10 sizes larger. What a great game!

I really enjoyed the world building of this one. I need to go look up whether or not they further developed it in other games...

It's a shame it wasn't just a tad bit longer.

Yeah I agree, I really liked the setting of Planetarian. It made the ending even more tear-jerking and heart-wrenching. KEY should do post-apocalyptic games more often!

Finished Saya no Uta

It was really good, but kinda disgusting with all those lumps of meat everywhere. It's a shame that there is no really good ending, at least not from my point of view. But, it was good in general

I also finished Dra+KoI

I liked this one more than Saya no Uta, though I don't really like the main character, he's kind of an asshole. I like the girl though, a shame they don't have names. I was happy to see a good ending with this VN, and the music was really great

I been playing The Devil On The G String and because I recently finished one of the routes I decided to try another game to not make G string feel dull and old when it's actually awesome

*Sigh* After weeks of looking,downloading,and 15 GB I finally found another game that I could actually get to work it's Kamidori a reallly great game though I only started a half an hour ago and I already got a bad ending............

I have Rewrite Edelweiss and World End Economica 1&2 downloaded on my computer (base torrent files atleast) so I could extract and some day proablely play them at anytime since everything seems to be working since I stopped using my old torrent downloader and downloaded bittorent so I might try again sometime

I finaly started Kud's common route in LB!, minigames still included. Things have been moving forward pretty smoothly so I should probably be done with it on my next day off. After that I'll only have Mio and Rin2 left before Refrain! :D/>/>

Dang, look forward to it. XD

I finaly started Kud's common route in LB!, minigames still included. Things have been moving forward pretty smoothly so I should probably be done with it on my next day off. After that I'll only have Mio and Rin2 left before Refrain! :D/>/>

T-T LB was my first VN but I accidently deleted it before I was even done with the common route

It's a shame it wasn't just a tad bit longer.

Yeah I agree, I really liked the setting of Planetarian. It made the ending even more tear-jerking and heart-wrenching. KEY should do post-apocalyptic games more often!

Agree with you on the post-apocalyptic thing!

Hmmm, I don't find the ending that much tear-jerking. It is certainly sad, but it didn't make a strong impact on me. What really did make me fall for this VN was

the part when Hoshino told the Junker about the stars, the Earth and humanity. (The Gentle Jena part)

So I've finished Cross+Channel's Tower of Friends a week ago (I think). I don't really get what this scenario has to do with the main plot. I mean for me it's just a

bad end with too little plot in it.

If someone can explain to me what ToF do, it'll be a great help.

I can't believe I'm still busy even though it's in the middle of summer. I'll stop reading for a while... but not too long! B)/>

I haven't had a computer for since around March, so I was living off visual novels off my phone... yay Voltage! But I finally got another and just finished Dramatical Murder. I had high hopes for it anyway but I really, really loved it. And of course seeing as it's by Nitro+ it was pretty messed up and confusing and JUST AMAZING. :3 I'd recommend it to anyone who likes BL~ (and having your mind messed with a bit.)

I think I'll play Chaos;Head next as I've been sitting on that one for about a year. (I really love Nitro+.) Maybe sometime soon I'll play a sane visual novel again.. I think my brain might need it... Maybe Starry Sky, been sitting on that one longer than C;H.