What are you playing?

I already finished Hanako's and Emi's route from Katawa Shoujo, both were pretty good, especially Hanako's, but Lilly is still my favorite. Right now I'm doing Rin's route, which I don't think I'll enjoy much, I don't really like her, and I'll leave Shizune for last, I think I'm gonna like Shizune's route.

I also finished Lightning Warrior Raidy 2, it's entertaining and funny, better than the first one,

I started Okasare Yuusha a while ago, but I still don't quite get how it goes, it's kinda weird :S

Corpse party~

Entered a fking misleading and lengthy wrong end in chapter 5.

WTF with that sequence. Only 2 choices and both choices lead to death. :o/> I wonder how many deaths I have seen only to reach chapter-5.

Lesson learned~ never help a ghost out of sympathy.

You could have messed up in a previous chapter as well that led to the wrong end. The game is quite unforgiving with those.

You could have messed up in a previous chapter as well that led to the wrong end. The game is quite unforgiving with those.

the first corpse party? I was under the impression that each chapter was stand-alone, wrong ends in them don't effect good/bad ends in future chapters.

the first corpse party? I was under the impression that each chapter was stand-alone, wrong ends in them don't effect good/bad ends in future chapters.

As far as I know, each Chapter can affect future chapters in that messing up can ruin your chance at a true ending. Now I'm not sure just how much previous chapters affect future chapters, but I was under the assumption that they do. Of course, I could very well be wrong.

As far as I know, each Chapter can affect future chapters in that messing up can ruin your chance at a true ending. Now I'm not sure just how much previous chapters affect future chapters, but I was under the assumption that they do. Of course, I could very well be wrong.

I don't think it works that way, since you can save bad ends and the game rewards you for getting all of them :huh:

also, items don't carry over either, everything resets when you start a new chapter. for example, the scented beads that the little sister gives you don't appear in your inventory in the next chapter if you don't lose them.

Only in one occasion, If i recall correctly, can you progress the story after a...lets call it... mistake, while the rest of the time doing so will lead to a bad end.

3gIgn.png

I'm still on pace. Just finished Chapter 3. Plan is to do 3 chapters tomorrow. I will prove them wrong!

If you actually go through chapter 6 today, I bet you won't stop just yet because... DAMN that last part is awesome!!!! >.<

On a side note, now that I'm free, I'll start reading VNs again. Clearing my backlog has the first priority. I think I'll start with Cross Channel's ToF.

Just got myself alot of VNs to play, G-Senjou (^thanks to Rei-san over there) Muv-Luv Alternative (wich after a thousand nuisances finally worked properly, thanks to Beato) Steins;Gate (no idea what to expect of it) and finally Fate/Stay Night (many people said it was good so I downloaded it).

I have no idea wich im going to play next...I havent even finished Hoshizora no Memoria *sigh*

Just got myself alot of VNs to play, G-Senjou (^thanks to Rei-san over there) Muv-Luv Alternative (wich after a thousand nuisances finally worked properly, thanks to Beato) Steins;Gate (no idea what to expect of it) and finally Fate/Stay Night (many people said it was good so I downloaded it).

I have no idea wich im going to play next...I havent even finished Hoshizora no Memoria *sigh*

Welcome to the world of "Take all those awesome VNs, they're all 50+ hours long, enjoy".

Finally started playing Katawa Shoujo. I ended up in Hanako's route first as I supposed I would, it was pretty good but probably lacked of something. Now onto Rin's route. Probably doing Rin->Emi->Shizune->Lilly.

Welcome to the world of "Take all those awesome VNs, they're all 50+ hours long, enjoy".

Finally started playing Katawa Shoujo. I ended up in Hanako's route first as I supposed I would, it was pretty good but probably lacked of something. Now onto Rin's route. Probably doing Rin->Emi->Shizune->Lilly.

G-Senjou is not tthat long, but FSN...dude, too much description IMO.

I hope Utawarerumono is not that long, because i wanna start Katawa Shoujo while i still have time.

...so many VNs...everywhere.....I...I dont know what to do!

G-Senjou is not tthat long, but FSN...dude, too much description IMO.

I hope Utawarerumono is not that long, because i wanna start Katawa Shoujo while i still have time.

hmm...you said that before about FSN, does it get tiresome?

Im also looking at Katawa Shoujo, but..I shouldnt! I got so many already... maybe just one more...no! I must stop! get a hold of yourself Takashi, enough is enough!

hmm...you said that before about FSN, does it get tiresome?

Depends on people. It didn't bother me that much, but some people get really bored by the amount of text.

If you get through the first route you're fine, the two others are better. Although the last one still has a bit of tiresome text at the beginning. But the end makes up for it a thousand times.

Depends on people. It didn't bother me that much, but some people get really bored by the amount of text.

If you get through the first route you're fine, the two others are better. Although the last one still has a bit of tiresome text at the beginning. But the end makes up for it a thousand times.

Hmm...I wonder what Ill think of it...problem is that I got few time to spare for VNs right now, so playing a huge one who contains loads of text seems like a bad idea.

FNS..is it really that good in terms of history? what drags people into playing it?

FNS..is it really that good in terms of history? what drags people into playing it?

Awesome universe building and some REALLY epic scenes are its main selling points. A fair share of plot twists too (especially in the last route).

If the concept of the Holy Grail War attracts you, and you like stories that develop their universe with tons of concepts, you'll like it no matter its flaws.