What are you playing?

rofl due to this unexpected greeting by Sakura (in D.C.P.C.)

9h17uo.jpg

After I recovered, I clicked on it several more times to repeat it.

Then I tried several times saying it out loud.

Probably this scene is in the original D.C., too.

It occurs on the morning of Sat. 3/2

Give it a listen, and let's practice our Japanese pronunciation of this wonderful phrase.

Edited by zoom909

• 2 weeks later...

Well I already finished Chihaya's route (much better than Kotori's IMO) and now I'm in the middle of Lucia's route (Still playing Rewrite)

Man, the beginning of her route was kinda creepy, they sure know how to set the right mood, though it's kinda obvious that Asahi Haruka was Lucia.

At the beginning I thought her route would be totally different, without involving Guardian, because it took some time to clear the whole cursed thing. The last thing I read was when Lucia tells him a bit about Guardian and the future Earth, and I'm enjoying this route more than Kotori's or Chihaya's, this one focus more on Lucia's past and character, I like that, so far she's the best heroine of the game, and I don't think this will change with the next routes.

Finished Irosekai.

IMO, Irosekai << Hoshimemo. Some routes are so forced that I don't care about it anymore.

Well, at least Irosekai true route > Hoshimemo true route.

Right now having dilemma between Yumina and Grisaia as to which one should I start first. :unsure:

Well I already finished Chihaya's route (much better than Kotori's IMO) and now I'm in the middle of Lucia's route (Still playing Rewrite)

Man, the beginning of her route was kinda creepy, they sure know how to set the right mood, though it's kinda obvious that Asahi Haruka was Lucia.

At the beginning I thought her route would be totally different, without involving Guardian, because it took some time to clear the whole cursed thing. The last thing I read was when Lucia tells him a bit about Guardian and the future Earth, and I'm enjoying this route more than Kotori's or Chihaya's, this one focus more on Lucia's past and character, I like that, so far she's the best heroine of the game, and I don't think this will change with the next routes.

I personally think Lucia is the worst of the heroines, but they're all great nevertheless. Chihaya's route sure is better than Kotori's. When I recommended Rewrite to a friend of mine, I passed him the recommended route order, but he ended up going for Chihaya in his first go anyways. Personally I think it was for the best, as there is more of a shounen's feel to it, creating a certain hype to play the other routes.

...And personally I think Kotori is the best route to start with, and also the best character route. I think it's easy how split people's opinions are on the character routes in Rewrite, actually. It's probably because they offer different flavors of story - which some people call inconsistency but I'd like to call variety :P.

Soon I will begin a new playthrough of hoshimemo. I'll actually play through the common route again w/o skipping probably, to get a good analysis of it and pick up certain info I need for the overambitious blogpost I'm making (prepare for massive tvtropes linking btw) :P. I'll likely go for miss antisocial whatshername.

I'm still playing Fate/Stay Night, I'm almost finished with the Fate route. I'm really enjoying it, I was a fan of the anime, and I can see why the VN gets all this praise. :)

Little Busters went a bit on the backburner, but I should pick it back up soon, still on Haruka's common route.

I also started Tsukihime, but I'm not very far yet. (I know I start too many VNs at the same time, but I can't help it. lol)

...And personally I think Kotori is the best route to start with, and also the best character route. I think it's easy how split people's opinions are on the character routes in Rewrite, actually. It's probably because they offer different flavors of story - which some people call inconsistency but I'd like to call variety tongue.gif.

Soon I will begin a new playthrough of hoshimemo. I'll actually play through the common route again w/o skipping probably, to get a good analysis of it and pick up certain info I need for the overambitious blogpost I'm making (prepare for massive tvtropes linking btw) tongue.gif. I'll likely go for miss antisocial whatshername.

Aoi. I'm playing Hoshimemo quite randomly, and they trowed me in the tsundere's route. Maybe that's a signal xD

I've really liked Kotori, but not her route (it's by no means bad, I just liked the others more). Her appearances in other routes were quite an sight for sore eyes.

Like a boss! xD

Actually, I think you should finish what you've already started for now. (just an advice though)

Haha, yeah I think so too, but I'm on vacation this week, so I think I'll just start a bit of Hoshimemo to see how it is, and then I'll go back to finish Fate, or at least the route I'm doing. I've got a few VNs where I have one or two routes finished, but sometimes I like alternating between VNs when I've been playing one for a while. Like I did Fuuko's and Kyou's routes in Clannad, then went to play something else for a while, then went back and finished the rest of it, while reading a little Umineko and G-Senjou on the side when I didn't feel like it. I just like trying out new games I guess.

edit : I'm not sure if it's just me or if it'll get better, but Chinami is getting pretty goddamn annoying. Other than that, I really dig the music!

Haha, yeah I think so too, but I'm on vacation this week, so I think I'll just start a bit of Hoshimemo to see how it is, and then I'll go back to finish Fate, or at least the route I'm doing. I've got a few VNs where I have one or two routes finished, but sometimes I like alternating between VNs when I've been playing one for a while. Like I did Fuuko's and Kyou's routes in Clannad, then went to play something else for a while, then went back and finished the rest of it, while reading a little Umineko and G-Senjou on the side when I didn't feel like it. I just like trying out new games I guess.

edit : I'm not sure if it's just me or if it'll get better, but Chinami is getting pretty goddamn annoying. Other than that, I really dig the music!

Well, everyone has it's own style =D

I have a very good imouto-annoying resistance (I find it cute sometimes, even), but even I find Chinami slightly annoying sometimes xD. She'll get less screentime eventually, but will continue to harass you when she does have it.