What are you playing?

Rewrite, well to be expected of Key's games.

Can anyone tell me the oppai ending.

I errored my Rewrite by moving it to another directory so I can't play it again to go through the oppai ending, (Like I even plan doing that since I mostly open it to Listen to Rewrite song)

Ty..happy.gif Just put a spoiler tag in it.

Is a video good enough?

Just finished all Saya no Uta routes. Time to dive back into Corpse Party: BoS after a 3 day break.

Corpse party,, Heard that game before but never really played it...

Time to start My D.C. I and probably gonna play through MARUNOMI AGAIN.... ~ "Yum, let's swallow, tentacles then devour." -Sparkker

Just done with Mayushii End for Steins;Gate..

The ending was good, though it is a bit sad.. I didn't want Kirusu to die.. Well, Mayushii was adorably cute right on the end.. Tuturu~~

I'll play through the Kirusu end next time.. I just need to absorb this one first ^^

Just finished Katawa Shoujo's Lilly's route. Man, she's just too much, I've only done one route and I already know that she's my favorite heroine from Katawa Shoujo.

I'm also playing Lightning Warrior Raidy 2, after finished the first one quickly. It's nice to have a change of pace and play a dungeon-crawler/VN

Just finished Katawa Shoujo's Lilly's route. Man, she's just too much, I've only done one route and I already know that she's my favorite heroine from Katawa Shoujo.

I'm also playing Lightning Warrior Raidy 2, after finished the first one quickly. It's nice to have a change of pace and play a dungeon-crawler/VN

I'll waiting to hear from you after you complete Hanako's route.

OK guys, Ive been gone for a while. There are a bunch of newly released VN's and I have no idea what to check out first. Before I left the last upload was Aoishiro.

Ok, my question is... Out of the many games that have been added, which do you recommend I check out??

OK guys, Ive been gone for a while. There are a bunch of newly released VN's and I have no idea what to check out first. Before I left the last upload was Aoishiro.

Ok, my question is... Out of the many games that have been added, which do you recommend I check out??

Aoishiro why? Because of yuri but that isn't everyone's favorite... so I say Swan Song It's a deep immersive game with a dark and sad story for survival in apocalyptic world.

Aoishiro why? Because of yuri but that isn't everyone's favorite... so I say Swan Song It's a deep immersive game with a dark and sad story for survival in apocalyptic world.

Apparently you misunderstood me. The last upload ( at the time) was Aoishiro, doesnt mean it was the last game i played. IM saying it was the last one that was uploaded.

Actually, im going to hold off on starting any new VN's as I need to work on Rins Mysteries. Being gone for so long I still need to get Rin's character developed. TY for the reply though

Apparently you misunderstood me. The last upload ( at the time) was Aoishiro, doesnt mean it was the last game i played. IM saying it was the last one that was uploaded.

Actually, im going to hold off on starting any new VN's as I need to work on Rins Mysteries. Being gone for so long I still need to get Rin's character developed. TY for the reply though

I didn't notice any new translation completions :o The next big thing will be grisaia in few weeks

http://vntls.org/project/grisaia-no-kajitsu/

But true that I don' track all the VNs, only the ones that interest me so there might be some translation done that I am not interested in.

Lilly is a goddess, definetively my favourite girl (Yep, I've done all the routes). Really looking foward to see her with voice.

Corpse party~

Entered a fking misleading and lengthy wrong end in chapter 5.

WTF with that sequence. Only 2 choices and both choices lead to death. :o I wonder how many deaths I have seen only to reach chapter-5.

Lesson learned~ never help a ghost out of sympathy.

thinking of playing katawa shoujo.

tried to get dual savior to work, but it won't even launch, so idkwtftd.

Aww, And Duel savior is a good game..

Though repeating the whole play through can be a drag sometimes, The routes are good<In my View that is>

Yandere. DO IT.