translation project that you wish did not die

min0ru

though baldr translated would be great itself, there´re simply too many games out of the series that unless they all get done one by one, it´s not that funtastikk. best would be an official release starting game 1.

& i dont see any fan group willing to commit themselves doing so for the next couple of years

edit: BUT with giga seemingly non willing to work together with western publishers (as for now) thats not happening

Yeah baldr sky prob that's one of the reasons I'm learning japanese, to read all of the novels,someday someday... :amane:

Don't let Astro's malevolent mind and avatar confuse you. I heard his voice in one of Ren's podcasts. He is a guy. 

I know I know, it's one of the first rules on the web "there are no girls on the Internet" but sometimes I forget  :vinty:

Don't let Astro's malevolent mind and avatar confuse you. I heard his voice in one of Ren's podcasts. He is a guy.

Yes, I'm grill. B nice to me

Is this gonna be another Yukimura case? Ah geez, I can never keep up with gender confusion. >.<

And yeah, after coming close to finishing the 1st Majikoi, it'd be a real disappointment to not get to read the sequel. I want my Kokoro route!

she works as a translator for sekai project  so it makes sense from her point of view...I guess.

Isn't like half of Sekai's work just reworking previously fan translated pieces?

Well I'll be damned, a girl, huh. I can never tell nowadays cause of all the female avatars.   :mellow:  My bad. Of course, everyone's entitled to their opinion so it's all good.

if it makes you feel better I'm a grill with a male avatar in a community full of males with waifu material avatars.

Does it really matter if it is a girl/guy/grill/steak or some weird alien?

Now that i think about it... I wish that astro was ALF :(

Isn't like half of Sekai's work just reworking previously fan translated pieces?

if it makes you feel better I'm a grill with a male avatar in a community full of males with waifu material avatars.

mmm they re-translate them :ph34r:

Did they ever even begin Soukoku No Arterial TL? From the voices, I've understood some of the lines, and can piece together some of the scenes, but its a bit sad that I'll never really be able to understand it until I understand Japanesu. It seems like a beautiful VN, disregarding the H. Somehow, I've been getting by just fine doing random shit I don't really understand. Been a few close calls here and there, but nothing really hard to win.