Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

'Fession (Prom):

The girl I was planning to ask out to prom actually asked me first. Like legit I was with my friends(wingmen) planning out what to say and do during class and come around lunch time she intercepted me out of nowhere and BAM casually asked if I wanted to go to prom with her. Like WTF!

1. Lol ninja'ed

2. Well that was anticlimatic

3. I literally stood for like 30 seconds before saying yes since I was so shocked

Feeling the need to one up her I gathered up my wingmen to come up with a counter-prom asking strategy cuz highschool drama

*Commence needlessly complicated plan involving 'When pigs fly'* (some proverb for emphasizing that something is not likely to happen)

4. The following morning I met up with her during break telling her my parents wouldn't let me go to prom yada yada too expensive yada yada, and I ended the conversation with 'Maybe when pigs fly'. *wink wink* she seemed pretty disappointed.

*Thinking about it, what would've happened if she asked someone else or someone asked her during this time LOL*

5. Lunch time: intercepted her, and KABAM!!!!!!!! OMG LOOK, PIGS FLY K LEGGO' PROM! DW I LIED ABOUT THE PARENTS SHIZ

Ah5QssW.jpg

T/N: These fking balloon pigs I HAND-MADE 100% organic material in 10 minutes ended up not flying LOL F@#% me!

'Fession: I have a few female friends who are very anti-litter ie. if you just drop some trash in front of them they will go all tsundere YO WTF PICK THAT UP *smack*
TL;DR: I litter on purpose sometimes just to get those cute reactions :wahaha:

Confession: Every time I sit down at my computer and pull up the Fuwa forums, I put my headphones on at the same time, despite not playing any music or anything. I do not know why; it is not intentional. The only thing I can guess is that I have too strong an association between Fuwa and playing VNs. Sometimes I get confused ten minutes later when I find I have my headphones on (like, say, just now, when I felt compelled to confess).

i never enjoyed cross channel

Aww why not? D: Although, the translation for Cross+Channel is not particularly great to begin with so it makes sense why the story's niche to a such a degree. Problem is, the current translation strays too far away from the original meaning of the text in almost every single line, which in turn means that what would appear as the original story instead appears as a completely new story but written in English (and TL notes, a sign of misunderstood translation). x.x It's generally regarded as a masterpiece (and I agree wholeheartedly), but of course everyone has their own preferences to keep in check as well. Not very many people like Taichi's character, or the concept portrayed amongst the themes of the story.

Confession: I've fully read Subarashiki Hibi 7 times (4 times consecutively). It is just that good, guys (maybe). (*‿*✿)

Yeah I forgot about posting this when I was bored in the hospital earlier

Confession: I hope Taco is the father.

That would make you the mom

Confession: don't die, Taco! :(

I'm A ok. I left on an ambulance from work, and from the phone call there, everyone was preparing for my funeral. I had astute acid reflux that was handled in less than 2 hours. Ended up walked home from the hospital.

Confession: I'm not the SEX god that everyone here believes me to be (sorry if you must smash my idols you've made.) I'm still clueless about somethings with women. While in the hospital and waiting for my discharge papers, the most attractive looking female walks by to smile at me. Then in an open spot she could stand anywhere, she decides to squeez right next to me in the corner, with our arms touching. So I started conversation with her to dig her feelings for me. Next thing I know she drops the "my boyfriend" phrase in one of her stories. My principles stopped me from continuing with her if anything, if she was even interested. 

Confession: I'm not the SEX god that everyone here believes me to be (sorry if you must smash my idols you've made.) I'm still clueless about somethings with women. While in the hospital and waiting for my discharge papers, the most attractive looking female walks by to smile at me. Then in an open spot she could stand anywhere, she decides to squeez right next to me in the corner, with our arms touching. So I started conversation with her to dig her feelings for me. Next thing I know she drops the "my boyfriend" phrase in one of her stories. My principles stopped me from continuing with her if anything, if she was even interested. 

I'm pretty sure "SEX god" is a relative term, and compared to the entirety a large portion of the VN demographic you are one. :P

'Fession (Prom):

The girl I was planning to ask out to prom actually asked me first. Like legit I was with my friends(wingmen) planning out what to say and do during class and come around lunch time she intercepted me out of nowhere and BAM casually asked if I wanted to go to prom with her. Like WTF!

1. Lol ninja'ed

2. Well that was anticlimatic

3. I literally stood for like 30 seconds before saying yes since I was so shocked

Feeling the need to one up her I gathered up my wingmen to come up with a counter-prom asking strategy cuz highschool drama

*Commence needlessly complicated plan involving 'When pigs fly'* (some proverb for emphasizing that something is not likely to happen)

4. The following morning I met up with her during break telling her my parents wouldn't let me go to prom yada yada too expensive yada yada, and I ended the conversation with 'Maybe when pigs fly'. *wink wink* she seemed pretty disappointed.

*Thinking about it, what would've happened if she asked someone else or someone asked her during this time LOL*

5. Lunch time: intercepted her, and KABAM!!!!!!!! OMG LOOK, PIGS FLY K LEGGO' PROM! DW I LIED ABOUT THE PARENTS SHIZ

Ah5QssW.jpg

T/N: These fking balloon pigs I HAND-MADE 100% organic material in 10 minutes ended up not flying LOL F@#% me!

'Fession: I have a few female friends who are very anti-litter ie. if you just drop some trash in front of them they will go all tsundere YO WTF PICK THAT UP *smack*

TL;DR: I litter on purpose sometimes just to get those cute reactions :wahaha:

That's amazing ^^

Tiago gets random nosebleeds? He's the true Nosebleed!

I intended to refute this but there's no way I can. The nosebleeds tend to be random in nature (though yesterday's had to do with me blowing my nose repeatedly).

Confession:

I have important things to do today but I'm not sure I'll get off my arse and do them...

Yeah I forgot about posting this when I was bored in the hospital earlier

That would make you the mom

I'm A ok. I left on an ambulance from work, and from the phone call there, everyone was preparing for my funeral. I had astute acid reflux that was handled in less than 2 hours. Ended up walked home from the hospital.

Confession: Very proud of you and your principles. You're a good guy

Pretty shitty of her to lead you on like that when she has a boyfriend though