Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

...I think I'd get arrested for that...

Obviously not. It'll be consensual. <3

When you ask her out, dress up like a certain star wars character and say "Don't let me go solo". 

Dress up like one of 'em mages and tell her to join my party, because I can't survive without her.

Confession: Prom's tomorrow and I'm nervous hehe.

Obviously not. It'll be consensual. <3

Dress up like one of 'em mages and tell her to join my party, because I can't survive without her.

Confession: Prom's tomorrow and I'm nervous hehe.

So wait, did you ask her out or not?

o-o--of course not! 

I didn't mean it like that... B-baka!

confession: My relationship with the housefolk has deteriorated to the point where on two separate and completely serious occasions my family has called my mobile from the living room

I'm not too worried about that, I'm fine this way so far, but I'm worried I' am throwing away something crazily valuable, and,y'know, better have it and not need it than need it and not have it

confession: My relationship with the housefolk has deteriorated to the point where on two separate and completely serious occasions my family has called my mobile from the living room

I'm not too worried about that, I'm fine this way so far, but I'm worried I' am throwing away something crazily valuable, and,y'know, better have it and not need it than need it and not have it

About that... I can't let things deteriorate like that, really.

I love my family, and I appreciate them being there, even if sometimes they just nag at me and stuff.

They are the backbone of what I will work hard for. My mother, my brothers, and my future family.

Family's just so important here in our country.

I don't think I'll be able to live being on bad terms with my family.

Yeah. I really can't. I just love them too much.

Nope.

I can't prom date.

Confession: I never went to my prom.  Didn't have a date but I could have gone with some friends, but I'd heard that the previous proms were awful, and I didn't really want to spend $60+ on something that I wouldn't enjoy.  Apparently they played shitty pop music while all the people with dates dry-humped on the dance floor, so...just like every year :makina:

My sister went once, and she said they played Justin Bieber.  Yuck.  She and her date were the only ones dressed classy, with most of the other girls wearing as little as possible while still covering themselves.  They just took as much free food as possible and left early  xD  I hope your prom is better than the ones my school had.

Confession: I never went to my prom.  Didn't have a date but I could have gone with some friends, but I'd heard that the previous proms were awful, and I didn't really want to spend $60+ on something that I wouldn't enjoy.  

This. All of this.

Confession:

Since I never went to High School I had no such thing, but I do remember we had organized a lovely dinner to celebrate the end of Middle School, which I attended in a suit and Top Hat. I remember some colleagues who had no formal clothing and attended simply wearing some pants and a shirt.

Confession: I never went to my prom.  Didn't have a date but I could have gone with some friends, but I'd heard that the previous proms were awful, and I didn't really want to spend $60+ on something that I wouldn't enjoy.  Apparently they played shitty pop music while all the people with dates dry-humped on the dance floor, so...just like every year :makina:

My sister went once, and she said they played Justin Bieber.  Yuck.  She and her date were the only ones dressed classy, with most of the other girls wearing as little as possible while still covering themselves.  They just took as much free food as possible and left early  xD  I hope your prom is better than the ones my school had.

Confession: Same, never went to prom, but I also never went to the high school graduation ceremony. IIRC if you graduated but your average grade was under something like 85% or 90% you just got your diploma in the mail, but if you had a higher average you could go get it at the ceremony. My grades were good enough, but I didn't bother going.

Confession: I went to prom only once. With my friends (all guys). And I won a mp3 player when they did the end-prom lottery  :ph34r:

Confession:

Since I never went to High School I had no such thing, but I do remember we had organized a lovely dinner to celebrate the end of Middle School, which I attended in a suit and Top Hat. I remember some colleagues who had no formal clothing and attended simply wearing some pants and a shirt.

Confession: I did not know you never went to high school

confession: A (female) classmate asked me to help her with English the other day. She asked for help again later as well. I do know there is nothing coming out of this, but helping her makes me very happy (I do not have any feelings for her)

The fact that you're attracted to girls who already have boyfriends shows that these girls are clearly attractive enough to have boyfriends. You have a normal attraction system. These days you might have to be friends with a girl until she breaks up with her man, if she means that much to you. Most high school relationships don't last anyway. Chances are, she's not THAT important to you and you'll probably move on to someone else before that happens. 

Confession: Last week, I had lunch with one of my other female co-workers. While on the topic of food, I asked her if she knew how to cook any specific meals. She took it as a sexist remark  I suppose. The next thing I know, she took a bite of my cookie and stormed off yelling if I knew how to build a house. But that wasn't the craziest part. It was when I was told by a male co-worker who talks with her regularly that she was related to a Mexican cartel. For those who don't know, cartels run the show over there in Mexico. They're infamous for uploading videos of them beheading their enemies in cold blood. Example:

(This is extremely graphic. So if you're weak, don't click on it.)

http://mrconservative.com/2014/09/48745-graphic-mexican-terrorist-cartel-beheads-4-women-in-message-to-america-21/

Confession Cont'd: So today on my lunch break, when I saw her in the lunch room, I decided I'd eat out on the work floor instead. I sat by my mortal enemy, the married woman who I have a bipolar love-hate relationship with. I had a stolen bag of chips that had been sitting in the break room for days and shared it with her because she kept pestering me about it. I always bring food around her because I know she'll ask me for some and it's cute watching her eat. 

Damn, thats graphical.

But anyway, did you make up with her? Or are you just gonna let her cool down?