Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Well, the problem is, in France there's no party that looks like the american tea party, even the extremist right wing party isn't as extreme as republicans.

But you're right at one point, i don't have a fix opinion.

This is the problem.  I base everything off of my assumptions and stereotype profiling as an US citizen, so anything with politics is bound to be off due to me not giving a crap about world government.  All I care about is my internet and my home.  Screw either one of them and you'll hear me knocking.  

Confession: My family is extremely republican, and I get to laugh at how extreme they are at times.  It's so funny to laugh at the hypocrisies they throw around.  My mom claims Obama should be shot, and I always bring up how close the entire senate and house of representatives were when they tried to implement a method to shut down the internet.  Living in an extreme household is one of the few sources of entertainment I have.  

Parent's Racist comments.  It's actually kind of wonderful.

You have been warned.

"All them mexicans need to be deported! They taking my tax money!"

"Them *racial slur* are still acting entitled just because a *racial slur* is in office!".

Since we're getting on the analysis train, do me next abyssy (do note that I've probably mentioned my age /somewhere/ but I don't think you'll see it in my recent posts).

I have the solid opinion that you are somewhere in the mid 20's, probably 25.  I have zero evidence to back this up.  It was just the opinion I got when you wrote your 2k post.  (Hell, maybe it was mentioned in there, I don't remember.)

I mean, you seemed at least in upper level education, you carry yourself fairly well and sound intelligent, and therefore, having been around on fuwa for 2 years according to account creation, it puts a few years bias in.  You don't sound crotchety like Rooke who seems somewhere in early 30's to me. Oh, having learned Japanese from not being second language (I'd assume native swedish/english) means you are probably a bit older as well.

This is the problem.  I base everything off of my assumptions and stereotype profiling as an US citizen, so anything with politics is bound to be off due to me not giving a crap about world government.  All I care about is my internet and my home.  Screw either one of them and you'll hear me knocking.  

Confession: My family is extremely republican, and I get to laugh at how extreme they are at times.  It's so funny to laugh at the hypocrisies they throw around.  My mom claims Obama should be shot, and I always bring up how close the entire senate and house of representatives were when they tried to implement a method to shut down the internet.  Living in an extreme household is one of the few sources of entertainment I have.  

Parent's Racist comments.  It's actually kind of wonderful.

You have been warned.

"All them mexicans need to be deported! They taking my tax money!"

"Them *racial slur* are still acting entitled just because a *racial slur* is in office!".

Know how to answer them? 

Eh, you are just immigrants, if you wanna be nationalists, you need to be indian americans.

Know how to answer them? 

Eh, you are just immigrants, if you wanna be nationalists, you need to be indian americans.

Eh, I'm snarky to my parents all the time.  In the embarassing moments thread I told about how I shut my mom up about complaining about japanese music by comparing it to church and the fact that she could understand neither.

Confession: I feel like I shut down Kosaki by calling him out as an excessive poster and I don't know how to feel about possibly having made him self conscious about it.

Eh, I'm snarky to my parents all the time.  In the embarassing moments thread I told about how I shut my mom up about complaining about japanese music by comparing it to church and the fact that she could understand neither.

Confession: I feel like I shut down Kosaki by calling him out as an excessive poster and I don't know how to feel about possibly having made him self conscious about it.

Confession : i like you.

I have the solid opinion that you are somewhere in the mid 20's, probably 25.  I have zero evidence to back this up.  It was just the opinion I got when you wrote your 2k post.  (Hell, maybe it was mentioned in there, I don't remember.)

I mean, you seemed at least in upper level education, you carry yourself fairly well and sound intelligent, and therefore, having been around on fuwa for 2 years according to account creation, it puts a few years bias in.  You don't sound crotchety like Rooke who seems somewhere in early 30's to me. Oh, having learned Japanese from not being second language (I'd assume native swedish/english) means you are probably a bit older as well.

You're not too bad. My age is a bit lower (I don't like specifying this further though), and I was in uni before I dropped out. Swedish native with en as a second language. And Rooke sure is crotchety, lol (I don't think him having some painful skin condition break out from being in the sunlight helps it though).

Confession : i like you.

Woah woah.  That was a legit stereotypical confession.  :yumiko:  I'm weak to those kinds of tropes.  Maybe you might be able to inverse and subvert it at the same time next time  :kosame:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Confession: I don't know whether or not to deny that it made my heart skip a beat due to the delusion Chris from S;G confessed.

Woah woah.  That was a legit stereotypical confession.  :yumiko:  I'm weak to those kinds of tropes.  Maybe you might be able to inverse and subvert it at the same time next time  :kosame:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Confession: I don't know whether or not to deny that it made my heart skip a beat due to the delusion Chris from S;G confessed.

B-b-baka! it wasn't a love confession!!! i just meant in a friendly way! don't get me wrong!!!

Confession: I picked the red delusion in C;H, every time.

Confession: I just finished C;H no less than 4 hours ago and I didn't realize that mechanic existed until I checked a walkthrough.

Confession 2: It just took a lot of effort to make me stop from starting a religious flame war in the True or False thread thanks to this post

True.

Rather, I have not eaten one.

Next person is a Muslim.

Confession: I just realized one of my closest friends in my school is an asshole.

Okay, the guy's only major interest is water polo, though last semester he got more than 95 average from most subjects. He likes to get shit done. His parents have been divorced since he was six, and currently he's planning to move to his own flat (at 16 years of age). Except me, he barely goes along well with anybody else. He used to have a few more friends last year, but now he does not even talk to most of them frequently. He's never really put trust into anybody else from what I've seen (maybe he did not even put any in me, who knows), and he never forgets favors he makes (i.e. when he's arguing with a classmate, he tells his classmate that he won't send him German homework solutions over Whatsapp anymore). He's a bit opportunistic, and while I just accepted that part of him, today I realized why he might not have gotten along with anybody else very much. 

Apparently, someone from our grade (one of his friends from last year) forgot his Biology textbook in a classroom, and my friend found it. He's planning to charge the book's owner to give the book back to him, or he'll sell it online. The book's worth around $100, and that's second-hand. He's also been bragging about this to a few other guys. His excuse is that the money he'll charge is "extra income". 

...I do not even know anymore.

another confession: the last few months have been my worst in terms of academics, my life is spiraling down a tunnel of laziness, bullshit and tedium