Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:

FUTARI DUBIDUBA

Rose has corrupted me with drugs.

Real Confession:

I'm gonna pour out all my feelings to her on prom night while I'm dancing her. It's been two years, so I best do what I must. I need to hug her. Like, really now.

My feelings need to reach her.

Confession: So my first love seems to have feelings for me, according to friends.

I'm such a faggot.

I need to do what I should've done the past two years.

I'm such a fucking faggot.

"Hey, look at KosakiFag! What a fag!"

Don't just tease romance and leave us hanging you fag  <_<

Where's the rest of the story?

I hope things go well for Zeno and Kosaki. My finger techniques should take them far. If things fail, I hope they find each other. 

Confession: Woke up with a serious case of anxiety. Haven't had it this bad for awhile. 

Why can't i have this courage.

that was kind of a cruel thing to say under a post where he literally says he's feeling extraordinarily anxious

I'm feeling back to normal as the day is progressing :). Like you Kurisu's been stumping me lately as well. I wonder where the Tsundere went. It's like an alien replaced it. 

I'll be writing it on Saturday. c:

Saturday's prom day.

It's an ongoing story. 

Doooooooo it!  Even if it doesn't go well, which it sounds like it really will go well, then at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you tried ^_^

Sorry zeno. Could have sworn you were one of my high school kouhais. Bahaha.

I'm gonna be 19 in 3 months...baka.  <_<

It's okay, I could stay mad at you, crunchy.

Confession: I have a really bad habit of holding grudges, I once held one for 7 or 8 years.

I still hold a grudge against my ex-best friend for dumping me to hang out with the "popular" people without even having the decency to say it to my face.  I still wish I could have punched him in his smarmy face for that, and it's been 6 years.

I hope things go well for Zeno and Kosaki. My finger techniques should take them far. If things fail, I hope they find each other. 

...I think I'd get arrested for that...

...I think I'd get arrested for that...

Messing around the 'It's k, had sex' statement,

It's k, fingerd'

~~

'Fession: I'm one of those awkward people who will NOT greet an acquaintance that I pass by the hallway unless they greet me first ie. not an initiator. Friends yes obviously they get a OH HAI HOW R U but strangers that I kinda know but don't really really know know nope nada pce out.

Messing around the 'It's k, had sex' statement,

It's k, fingerd'

~~

'Fession: I'm one of those awkward people who will NOT greet an acquaintance that I pass by the hallway unless they greet me first ie. not an initiator. Friends yes obviously they get a OH HAI HOW R U but strangers that I kinda know but don't really really know know nope nada pce out.

Confession: I'm the type of person who won't recognize people other than my friends in the hall.  Sometimes a teacher will walk up, and I'll be "Who are you?"