Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Something less risky would be to ask her to help you on homework to gauge her interest level. I wouldn't make any moves on her. I'd put the ball in her park and let her do the work. Allowing her to help you puts her in control, while building a bond. This is all hindsight of course since I was never very smart in high school. 

I feel like I have aspergers after I'm cooling down from alcohol. My face muscles die, I talk in monotone and I stare at people in the eyes.  :blink:

That's exactly nothing like asperger though...

A lack of demonstrated empathy has a significant impact on aspects of communal living for persons with Asperger syndrome. Individuals with AS experience difficulties in basic elements of social interaction, which may include a failure to develop friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others (for example, showing others objects of interest), a lack of social or emotional reciprocity (social "games" give-and-take mechanic), and impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contactfacial expression, posture, and gesture.

People with AS may not be as withdrawn around others compared to those with other, more debilitating forms of autism; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example, a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a wish to change the topic of talk or end the interaction. This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd". This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive. However, not all individuals with AS will approach others. Some of them may even displayselective mutism, speaking not at all to most people and excessively to specific people. Some may choose only to talk to people they like.

The cognitive ability of children with AS often allows them to articulate social norms in a laboratory context, where they may be able to show a theoretical understanding of other people's emotions; however, they typically have difficulty acting on this knowledge in fluid, real-life situations. People with AS may analyze and distill their observations of social interaction into rigid behavioral guidelines, and apply these rules in awkward ways, such as forced eye contact, resulting in a demeanor that appears rigid or socially naive. Childhood desire for companionship can become numbed through a history of failed social encounters.

Confession: I copypasted this from wikipedia because I'm a lazy fuck

I got dumped.

She didn't want it to happen. 

Told ya I wouldn't even get to wait a year. Turns out that I never really had a chance from the start. She was telling me 'bout how she felt two years back, the first time I confessed to her. She was happy that I liked her, but then she thought about it. Does she like me, or does she like the feeling of being liked? Turns out it's the latter. Hahahahahaha. Add the fact that I had crushes on other girls even though I liked her, and the two-year lag before I asked her out. I told her I'll still wait for a year, and then she can dump me. So she said, "Then I'll dump you right now." That sealed the deal. "You can't court me without permission, right? So I don't want you to court me." She might appear bad with how I'm saying it, but I'm really thankful she sealed the deal. I'm sad, yeah, but at least I now have the answer I sought for two years. Things just don't end as planned.

I already recovered. I don't mope around.

It's okay. I'll probably try again next year, only to be rejected. That will end it all.

I will do the one year.

I think I can understand. Its just nice to have closure on the whole thing right? You said that you had been seeking the answer for two years...

... so honestly, I entirely understand if you got over it that quickly. I would be relieved just to have that kind of emotional stress hanging over me disappear.