Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

As someone who had to take medicine for ADHD when I was growing up (I had tics and they weren't controllable, as well as trouble concentrating), I always take a look at medicine as a last resort.  I hate taking headache medicine and prefer to just sleep it off instead.  When my brother started taking sleeping pills because of stress, I thought "Well if you're tired, your body is going to force you to sleep whether you like it or not, so get over it".  Seriously, the common side effects of some of these medicines is ridiculous.  I think for my brother's it was something like short term memory loss.

Same, it's just I don't function very well without my meds, so I just deal with the side effects.  I flat-out refuse to take Benadryl unless I have a serious allergic reaction because of how shitty it makes me feel.

What ADHD meds were you taking, by the way?  I take Adderall, and it's really not all that bad.  It's my depression medication, Cymbalta, that's really fucking me over.  The side effect isn't bad enough that I have to switch or I'll have health problems, it's just...uncomfortable and embarrassing.  I don't really want to elaborate...

What really pissed me off is that in high school, I heard some female classmates talking about how they were taking Adderall to lose weight.  I mean, what the hell.  I never talked to them again after that, no joke.

Nah. It's okay. I got the joke, really.

I just unconsciously replied to the joke in a literal manner.

Chill pills are my jam.

Okay, good, I didn't want you to think I was advocating for drug abuse or anything, because that's seriously not cool.

It's exactly that. She has poor self-esteem from what I know. She also dislikes getting attention, since she's all shy and embarrassed easily. She also said in the past that I don't deserve someone like her. She's explicitly referring to the fact that I'm one of the top students in the school, and I don't deserve someone as normal as her, or some stuff like that. It's that part that I don't get. Does she not get that I like her because she's herself? Ah damn. So okay, I'm turning the thread into something like this. Really sorry.

I already told her that it's bullshit, really. That's why I laughed. That's why I told her, "One year, eh? Sure. I'll go to your university in one year and prove to you you're wrong. After that, I'll ask you out right there."

Aaaand yeah. I was planning to ask her out yesterday, but the way things were going, I'd seem like a desperate bastard. Of course, she has no responsibility to stay single for me that whole year, and she might not be single anymore by the time that comes, but fuck that. I'll prove it to her. I wont' make the same mistake again. I'm a bastard, and I'll prove to her that I'm not that kind of bastard anymore. Heh. I can't wait for this year.

Welp, unfortunately it seems like I hit the nail on the head  :/

It's okay, venting is good.  I don't have a lot of male figures in my life, so it's nice to be able to talk to a few guys about things like this ^_^  Besides, it's kinda my fault this thread got focused on relationship/romantic stuff, anyway.

Wait...you're a bastard?  I thought you were a fag, specifically a Kosaki fag :makina:

Same, it's just I don't function very well without my meds, so I just deal with the side effects.  I flat-out refuse to take Benadryl unless I have a serious allergic reaction because of how shitty it makes me feel.

What ADHD meds were you taking, by the way?  I take Adderall, and it's really not all that bad.  It's my depression medication, Cymbalta, that's really fucking me over.  The side effect isn't bad enough that I have to switch or I'll have health problems, it's just...uncomfortable and embarrassing.  I don't really want to elaborate...

What really pissed me off is that in high school, I heard some female classmates talking about how they were taking Adderall to lose weight.  I mean, what the hell.  I never talked to them again after that, no joke.

I take Vivanse, when I was little and tried taking adderall, I lost all my appetite and wouldn't eat, so I was losing weight when I was already on the lower end of the expected healthy weight height ratio.  I think I also took zoloft as a depressant for the tics I had.  My parents didn't know what to do about the shirt collars that kept getting shredded.

In highschool, one of the guys in my class had to take adderall for something, I can't remember what it was, but it made him incredibly hyper and his eyes were dilated.  That was entertaining for a day.

Do tell, this is the confession thread after all. :holo:

The confessions thread: where we drag out your most dirty and embarrassing secrets using peer pressure  :wahaha:

Pssst. Your going about it all wrong, you need to slowly and gently push them to make them open up, that way once they do you have leverage over them to betray them when they think they can trust you the most.   That's how psychiatrists earn all their money.

The confessions thread: where we drag out your most dirty and embarrassing secrets using peer pressure  :wahaha:

Pssst. Your going about it all wrong, you need to slowly and gently push them to make them open up, that way once they do you have leverage over them to betray them when they think they can trust you the most.   That's how psychiatrists earn all their money.

Confession: I'm not a psychiatrist, I go in quick and dry and tell them to bite the pillow.

I take Vivanse, when I was little and tried taking adderall, I lost all my appetite and wouldn't eat, so I was losing weight when I was already on the lower end of the expected healthy weight height ratio.  I think I also took zoloft as a depressant for the tics I had.  My parents didn't know what to do about the shirt collars that kept getting shredded.

In highschool, one of the guys in my class had to take adderall for something, I can't remember what it was, but it made him incredibly hyper and his eyes were dilated.  That was entertaining for a day.

I was taken off adderall after several years due to the loss of appetite.

Confession:  I have been on 3 different brands of medication for my ADHD: I started off on adderall, then got switched to strattera, then back to adderall, then finally concerta.

Confession: This evening I was picked up by a someone else for a change. She was a lawyer. After being flashed to me her brand new Nissan keys and offered to test drive it, I ended up driving her car with her back to her house and her making a big deal out of hush hush, because her name is on a bill board somewhere. She had one of the best asses I've ever seen and a yummy body in general. Needless, to say she was an asshole. After giving her 3 orgasms, she rolled over and fell asleep. I had to call up someone to pick me up to get my car. 

Confession: This evening I was picked up by a someone else for a change. She was a lawyer. After being flashed to me her brand new Nissan keys and offered to test drive it, I ended up driving her car with her back to her house and her making a big deal out of hush hush, because her name is on a bill board somewhere. She had one of the best asses I've ever seen and a yummy body in general. Needless, to say she was an asshole. After giving her 3 orgasms, she rolled over and fell asleep. I had to call up someone to pick me up to get my car. 

And yet you claim you aren't a sex god. Fucking god damn it.

Confession: Sometimes I think Taco just posts here because he wants people to be envious of him  ^_^

Confession 2: I need to stop reading Taco's posts because they make me hate myself even more for still being a fucking virgin  <_<

I don't think you should hate yourself for being a virgin.

Why is it bad to be a virgin? I don't hate being a virgin, really. What do you get when you're not a virgin?

I dunno. Sure, you got laid. Then what? I don't know.

I'll only know when I'm not one anymore.

It all falls down upon what your values are, really, and how much you value stuff.

Personally, I wouldn't mind losing my virginity, and wouldn't mind keeping it.

At least if I continue to be a virgin, there's a possibility of me becoming a wizard.

I don't think you should hate yourself for being a virgin.

Why is it bad to be a virgin? I don't hate being a virgin, really. What do you get when you're not a virgin?

I dunno. Sure, you got laid. Then what? I don't know.

I'll only know when I'm not one anymore.

It all falls down upon what your values are, really, and how much you value stuff.

Personally, I wouldn't mind losing my virginity, and wouldn't mind keeping it.

At least if I continue to be a virgin, there's a possibility of me becoming a wizard.

I don't get the reference, what does being a virgin have to do with being a wizard?

Also, me being a virgin is proof of how inept I am when it comes to dealing with women. It's a mark that bears with it years of failure and constant rejection. Frankly, I am disgusted by it.

I don't get the reference, what does being a virgin have to do with being a wizard?

Also, me being a virgin is proof of how inept I am when it comes to dealing with women. It's a mark that bears with it years of failure and constant rejection. Frankly, I am disgusted by it.

It is said that you become a wizard when you remain a virgin until you are 30 years of age.

I see. Well, that would be bad for you.

I suck at relationships.

824.jpg

Confession: I might actually be actively trying to derail this thread.

824.jpg

Confession: I might actually be actively trying to derail this thread.

Damn... I kinda wish I held onto mine now. Being a wizard sounds kinda awesome! xD

Confession: I have slept with 2 people (no more, no less), both of which were in the same night within an hour of one another. Pity, I was too drunk to truly enjoy it.