Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Talk about your life, how fuwa has affected you personally, about the VN's you enjoy, the fuwas you (don't) enjoy interacting with, your plans for the future, etc... 

Eclipsed's post is a good template

I have no life, Fuwa hasn't really affected me, I've barely read a VN in the past year, I interact with like 2 people, my plans for the future are to keep doing what I have been doing.

Confession: I've been up for ~19 hours now and I don't know what to do, so I'll shitpost with a stupid confession here.

Confession: I'm probably not thinking properly right now.

Confession: Because of my diet, I only poo once every 3 days on average.

Just add some fiber and you're good to go. Bananas are one of my favorite sources for fiber :D

I have no life, Fuwa hasn't really affected me, I've barely read a VN in the past year, I interact with like 2 people, my plans for the future are to keep doing what I have been doing.

Anime adaptation coming 2016!

~~

'Fession: I keep thinking Tyrael is CLuBLioN (LioN *was* pretty much our sole resident Nozomi avatar person xD)

Confession: I do not belive anybody who claims to enjoy anything that is "so bad it's good", and am thus fairly annoyed at the people who knowingly voted for the universally-derided Milky Holmes for the anime club.

You should watch 'The Room'  ;)

it's the best film ever (ironically)

Well, your signature helps tell the difference  :scottsune:

'Fession: same thing happens over in the LL thread with that new person, уυкιησ♪ cuz they are using one of Praeliator's old avatars xD

I don't like you any more :(

Confession: I think I accidentally killed a snail while I was working outside.  I was trying to move it off of a bag of bark that I was supposed to spread to keep weeds from growing, and instead of picking it up off the bag I kinda cracked its shell.  I feel like a terrible person now...

Don't need to take it so personally >.> you simply have the same avatar as someone else who had that avatar for a looong time and so confusions happen.

I look at peoples' avatars before their usernames when browsing posts.

"Kud, a die, a dancing MJ gif with a Mario head, a loli, another loli, overly detailed avatar, default photo, Nosebleed, Ren, an overrated protagonist, me..."

Confession: I often adjust the way I post based on how the person I'm talking to posts. If they use a lot of smileys I do too, if they don't capitalize or use things like "u", I do too, etc.

Confession 2: I changed my avatar twice today, didn't think the first one worked well as an avatar.

Confession: I often adjust the way I post based on how the person I'm talking to posts. If they use a lot of smileys I do too, if they don't capitalize or use things like "u", I do too.

Confession: I kinda do that too. I only do it when I am not conscious of it though. :)

Hence, there are emoticons in this. xD

As you know, I have asperger so 'making a move on her' or so to speak would be way too risky since people usually tend to take the way I act the wrong way. Hence why I usually stick to confessing since it's safer.

Oh yeah I am being hard on myself but I don't exactly like myself so it's pretty much in line with my character  ^_^

@ Tiag, I have the same problem, I am extremely clumsy and my eye-hand coordination is pretty much non-existent. This is also part of my ASD diagnosis.

Confession: I often adjust the way I post based on how the person I'm talking to posts. If they use a lot of smileys I do too, if they don't capitalize or use things like "u", I do too, etc.

Confession 2: I changed my avatar twice today, didn't think the first one worked well as an avatar.

You changed your user title twice today as well didn't cha :illya: kud4lyfe

Or was it always kud4lyfe I dun remember

~~

'Fession: I left my own user title as 'Tyrant Rex' (Charlotte- Machine Doll) cuz I cant find / think of any good one representing Frenda from Toaru series.

You changed your user title twice today as well didn't cha :illya: kud4lyfe

Or was it always kud4lyfe I dun remember

~~

'Fession: I left my own user title as 'Tyrant Rex' (Charlotte- Machine Doll) cuz I cant find / think of any good one representing Frenda from Toaru series.

Nope, only once. :P It was the "Do you wanna make a contract" one up until about a week ago when I changed it to "Kud4Lyf" and I changed it to "Wafuu~" today.