Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Ohh~ do me, do me!  Please be gentle.

-pets your head- it's okay~ I bet she just passed it off as you being a guy xD.  But yeah, I'd be embarrassed too. At least ;p she didn't bring it up and make it more awkward for you, lol.

1st line: "You make it sound so lewd." -Crunchytaco 03/06/15

2nd line: if you knew what kind of H-doujins they were, you'd be surprised she didn't say anything......

1st line: "You make it sound so lewd." -Crunchytaco 03/06/15

2nd line: if you knew what kind of H-doujins they were, you'd be surprised she didn't say anything......

1st line: only 'cause you have a lewd mind :P

2nd line: oohh, -now has an idea of what it could be-  :o ...so that's what you're into!

That sounds nice.. and sorry about your sister  :(...

Confession: In the past, there have been times I've imagined a guardian angel watching over me. It made me feel less alone and helped give me courage to do things, like an inner support xD (sometimes I saw them as a close person that passed away, and other times I thought of them resembling an anime/game character that I liked, lol). I don't know if I really believe in that kind of stuff though, but it's still nice to imagine sometimes if it helps me. If I did have a personal guardian angel, that'd be kinda awesome~

That's cute :). I think guardian angels exist. You have to sign a contract with them though. 

Please be honest about your feelings towards girl 1 before she gets seriously hurt  :(

confession :also, I like easy catches so if you could give me her number that would be ace

Confession 2: I am extremely envious of taco, it has been years since a girl has shown any kind of interest in me   <_<

Advice number 1: No matter how smart you are (sadly), it won't get you laid.

Confession: I started finding grey hairs in my beard last year  <_<

PS: teach me how to be a playa like you Taco-sama...

Confession: I met my match. I had a beer with the hottest lesbian last night. I "played" with my fingers all night. 

Confession: I met my match. I had a beer with the hottest lesbian last night. I "played" with my fingers all night. 

If only she was bi.

Confession: At least once in my life, I want to experience a threesome.  I want to see if it is actually as fun as hentai makes it out to be.  I don't think it is, but it's still an experience.