Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Sometimes I think Taco just posts here because he wants people to be envious of him  ^_^

Confession 2: I need to stop reading Taco's posts because they make me hate myself even more for still being a fucking virgin  <_<

At this point, I'm sharing for the sake of entertainment. I could stop if it really makes people uncomfortable. I don't like it if my fellow kouhais aren't feeling it. Also, I'm 28 and went through some radical changes in my twenties so you can't really compare your experiences with mines yet... I mean, when I was 22 I stole a purse from a stripper and ran. I was at a hotel with a bunch of other drug addicts from one of the night club's managements that night. I didn't plan it; but right as she entered the shower I snatched it. I didn't find any money in it, but I found a lot of drugs. I probably could have sold those drugs for good money, but instead I just trashed it along with her IDs, birth control pill etc.. I didn't steal it for the money. I don't recommend stealing from strippers at all. After I was done, she called me up (I left her my number since we were planning to hook up that night for $200) and left a voice-mail crying about her friend's purse missing. Apparently, I didn't even steal the right purse. I don't know how true it was, but the rest of the message had her crying about getting beat up that day by her stripper friends for being the closest person involved with me that night. No one cares for a stripper's life sadly, except for her mother. Non of those guys I was with that night cared that I stole from her. They were probably laughing for me when it happened. Hearing her wail on voice mail was one of the most guilt tugging moments in my life but It was also an epiphany for me. I deleted the voice-mail and went on the rest of my life like nothing happened.

At this point, I'm sharing for the sake of entertainment. I could stop if it really makes people uncomfortable. I don't like it if my fellow kouhais aren't feeling it. Also, I'm 28 and went through some radical changes in my twenties so you can't really compare your experiences with mines yet...

It doesn't make me uncomfortable, I just like bitching because I can.  I also wish you would stop denying that its completely unnatural how many of these stories you have.

I find them incredibly entertaining.

At this point, I'm sharing for the sake of entertainment. I could stop if it really makes people uncomfortable. I don't like it if my fellow kouhais aren't feeling it. Also, I'm 28 and went through some radical changes in my twenties so you can't really compare your experiences with mines yet... I mean, when I was 22 I stole a purse from a stripper and ran. I was at a hotel with a bunch of other drug addicts from one of the night club's managements that night. I didn't plan it; but right as she entered the shower I snatched it. I didn't find any money in it, but I found a lot of drugs. I probably could have sold those drugs for good money, but instead I just trashed it along with her IDs, birth control pill etc.. I didn't steal it for the money. I don't recommend stealing from strippers at all. After I was done, she called me up (I left her my number since we were planning to hook up that night for $200) and left a voice-mail crying about her friend's purse missing. Apparently, I didn't even steal the right purse. I don't know how true it was, but the rest of the message had her crying about getting beat up that day by her stripper friends for being the closest person involved with me that night. No one cares for a stripper's life sadly, except for her mother. Non of those guys I was with that night cared that I stole from her. They were probably laughing for me when it happened. Hearing her wail on voice mail was one of the most guilt tugging moments in my life but It was also an epiphany for me. I deleted the voice-mail and went on the rest of my life like nothing happened.

Nah I'm happy to see you've come this far. Feel free to share as many stories as you want :)

Confession: My shitty self will always find a way to make me feel awful about something so please don't take it to heart...

Confession 2: Oh guys, did I mention confessing to a girl I've been in love with for over two years last week? I seriously hurt myself by punching a concrete wall after that...

Why'd you punch the concrete wall?

There were no padded walls.

Nah I'm happy to see you've come this far. Feel free to share as many stories as you want :)

Confession: My shitty self will always find a way to make me feel awful about something so please don't take it to heart...

Confession 2: Oh guys, did I mention confessing to a girl I've been in love with for over two years last week? I seriously hurt myself by punching a concrete wall after that...

You didn't live the rest of your life not wanting to know the answer. Did you think you did the wrong thing? 

Why'd you punch the concrete wall?

An attempt at brofisting it due to a state of overjoy, I hope.

edit

Tyrael, on 15 Mar 2015 - 5:02 PM, said:

I got shut down harder than

Chitoge in the last Nisekoi chapter

so yeah I was furious at myself

nvm

confession: I love your avatar

You didn't live the rest of your life not wanting to know the answer. Did you think you did the wrong thing? 

I have to work together with her in our student society and I have a feeling our friendship has been ruined completely now. I saw her again a few days later and the atmosphere was super heavy and awkward. If it doesn't improve I might have to quit the society because it is impacting the workings of the organisation in a very negative way  <_<

So yeah I think I did the wrong thing  :amane: I mean, I should have expected her to turn me down as women just aren't attracted to me  :unsure:

Confession: I feel like a dumbass now

I have to work together with her in our student society and I have a feeling our friendship has been ruined completely now. I saw her again a few days later and the atmosphere was super heavy and awkward. If it doesn't improve I might have to quit the society because it is impacting the workings of the organisation in a very negative way  <_<

So yeah I think I did the wrong thing  :amane: I mean, I should have expected her to turn me down as women just aren't attracted to me  :unsure:

Confession: I feel like a dumbass now

In the short term it seems like everything you did is negatively impacting everyone. But I think you're also being a lot harder on yourself than it seems. The atmosphere is usually as thick as the rain cloud on your head. You won't see these people forever, but not confessing once a girl is gone is forever. There's better ways to show your feelings now I realized, but hey I was just the same for awhile. 

Confession:

I am very clumsy where it comes to my body. It's like I don't know my dimensions and consequently hit my arms on door edges or close drawers before completely removing my hands.

For example, I have once upon a time opened a door and tried to close it before I went completely through, hitting my head in the process. 

In the short term it seems like everything you did is negatively impacting everyone. But I think you're also being a lot harder on yourself than it seems. The atmosphere is usually as thick as the rain cloud on your head. You won't see these people forever, but not confessing once a girl is gone is forever. There's better ways to show your feelings now I realized, but hey I was just the same for awhile. 

I don't think you should hate yourself for being a virgin.

Why is it bad to be a virgin? I don't hate being a virgin, really. What do you get when you're not a virgin?

I dunno. Sure, you got laid. Then what? I don't know.

I'll only know when I'm not one anymore.

It all falls down upon what your values are, really, and how much you value stuff.

Personally, I wouldn't mind losing my virginity, and wouldn't mind keeping it.

At least if I continue to be a virgin, there's a possibility of me becoming a wizard.

Confession: I'm currently laughing my ass off at the Official Fuwa Anime Club thread, in which Milky Holmes is currently tied to be watched with another series.  According to Ren it's comedy is that it's so awful it's funny.  It has escalated to a territory war with one person calling Milky "doom".