Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: My boss scheduled lunch for the team's "leadership team" today (people managers / technical leads). I took a bit longer than most people to get to the table and ended up near the outside. The main conversation seemed to be gossip about former co-workers and where they were at now, but somehow the outside of the table conversation ended up being about MUDs. This would really have been fine, but it got to be just too weird a conversation for work (especially that particular environment!) when the instigator of the topic kept talking about how everybody he played with on his MUD (some 20 years ago - now he's married, has kids, and doesn't play games) was there because they couldn't get a girlfriend. Naturally, the only time in my life I played a MUD was when my high school girlfriend got me to play with her, and now I don't have a girlfriend or wife, kids, etc., :amane:

Confession: On the up-side, I'm planning to drop the "I'm quitting" bomb on Friday, so I guess soon I won't have to worry about further awkward conversations about MUDs, at least with those particular people. But seriously, this applying and interviewing thing is going to be the death of me...

With this fucking snow, 2", and the shitty city services, the I skipped class.

The pros of skipping class including having a drive-able car and no ticket on my record far out weigh the negatives of skipping class which is limited to missing a few quiz points.  That isn't to say I didn't try though.

Confession: I really wish I had a fixed 4WD vehicle right now.  It's one fix and it's good to go.

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: My new Pi just arrived... and along with it the original glue order which I placed on Christmas and had 2-day shipping for. :makina:

Now you can glue it together with your old one and achieve a full wheel!

1 hour ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Confession: I really wish I had a fixed 4WD vehicle right now.  It's one fix and it's good to go.

4WD doesn't do much if you tires are shit though.