Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

16 minutes ago, ヤミハナ said:

Confession: I've stolen many people's waifus and they don't even realize their waifus are missing.

Confession: I have no idea how to read your name.

Confession 2: I feel very anxious that I'm going to the Netherlands tomorrow for a week for a Model United Nations conference. I didn't prepare enough for it, did practically no research, I'll be letting everyone down. 

Confession 3: Might have finally done irreparable harm to my future by failing to get into the Advance Placement (AP) courses my school offers. My GPA is the 30th from last, and I just can't respect myself anymore. The amount of opportunities I've failed to pick up are way too many at this point. I do not deserve a single bit of this life. Hopefully the next term will be a new beginning, but I know it won't unless some drastic change occurs. Imagine being given the car you've dreamed of having all your life for free, then driving it down a cliff for the heck of it.

What a way to mark being halfway through high school. And supposedly I could/should be starting to practice for the SAT. Heh.

40 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

Confession: everytime I see people that doesnt like traps or futanari I automatically assume that they're biggots, which makes me an even bigger biggot because it doenst mean that they dont accept it, they just dont get turned on by it lol.

Sounds like a first world problem you have there.

Just now, Nashetania said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't have problems with nor am I scared of men/guys. I wouldn't mind if they patted me on shoulder or so.

But I would freak out if that man/guy turned out to be a gay.

Thats not what I meant by masculinity issues. This is most likely not even totally that fault (also why I really dont like people that just hate all homophobes blindly), Personally I believe it stems from the culture most people grow up in, but im not gonna go into that because of anti-SJW bullshit.

sometimes its mostly because you're scared that you turn out to be gay yourself, even studies conclude that the people that has been taking hardest action against stuff like same-sex marriage turned out to be homosexual lol.

4 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

Thats not what I meant by masculinity issues. This is most likely not even totally that fault (also why I really dont like people that just hate all homophobes blindly), Personally I believe it stems from the culture most people grow up in, but im not gonna go into that because of anti-SJW bullshit.

sometimes its mostly because you're scared that you turn out to be gay yourself, even studies conclude that the people that has been taking hardest action against stuff like same-sex marriage turned out to be homosexual lol.

kq1Rboc.gif

On 1/20/2016 at 2:38 PM, LinovaA said:

Confession: The sci-fi mood that settled in about a month ago still hasn't gone away. In fact, it's only gotten stronger.

Currently playing Aurora 4x to try and shake it off, but again, it's only getting stronger. xD

I feel like I should play that.  Should I play that?

22 hours ago, Nashetania said:

So... Should I play Katawa Shoujo at some point...?

Although I am not into crippled girls much...

FF... Why do you do this to yourself...?

You should play it.

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

Faggots can do as faggots please, just don't include me in it.  The moment you try to get me to support you're cause I'll very harshly oppose it and make sure it fails. At that point you are shoving your beliefs on me like some evangelist.  Those fuckers can go die for all I care.

Just now, Abyssal Monkey said:

Faggots can do as faggots please, just don't include me in it.  The moment you try to get me to support you're cause I'll very harshly oppose it and make sure it fails. At that point you are shoving your beliefs on me like some evangelist.  Those fuckers can go die for all I care.

see? this is why I didnt even bother.

39 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

I was lucky enough that they didn't want interview from me to the part-time job I am going to tomorrow (or rather, today already)~

I don't think it's possible to get a job in the US without one. Our rate of unemployment is a bit high, so competition for a job is kinda up there. :vinty:

Confession: Today was my last day at my job (full-time at same company for last 8.5 years, same team last 3 years). I have never, in my life, felt as loved as I did today. I spent the whole day having little personal conversations with people, talking about my future and theirs, giving advice, and reminiscing. And they left me a card which I waited to open until I got home, and when I saw everything written there, it was so overwhelming I was actually crying. It's a wonderful feeling, but it makes me a little sad that people have a tendency to only express their feelings of appreciation, camaraderie, and love at goodbyes.

2 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: Today was my last day at my job (full-time at same company for last 8.5 years, same team last 3 years). I have never, in my life, felt as loved as I did today. I spent the whole day having little personal conversations with people, talking about my future and theirs, giving advice, and reminiscing. And they left me a card which I waited to open until I got home, and when I saw everything written there, it was so overwhelming I was actually crying. It's a wonderful feeling, but it makes me a little sad that people have a tendency to only express their feelings of appreciation, camaraderie, and love at goodbyes.

Did they invite you to play MUDs with them sometime?

Confession: I had to slowly make my mouth used to mint toothpaste.  Yep, that's right, it used to burn my mouth.