Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

41 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Confession: I've never heard of MUDs and actually had to google it.  You old people  :amane:

Yes, I'm old. You can call me senpai and pray I notice you from now on, youngster.

For those too lazy to Google, MUD = Multi-User Dungeon. It's basically old-school MMORPG - all text, no graphics.

Yes, you should play Katawa Shoujo. For the low low price of absolutely free it's one of the ultimate steals in Visual Novels. No, it's not perfect, no visual novel is. Except Fate, because it has Rider and Rider is perfection incarnate.

CONFESSION: I worked hard on those altered scenes and it saddens me that no one even told me how much they hate them.

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

^rofl, must be traumatizing to go from something like Konosora to euphoria huh :sachi:

I uh... Sheesh... Yeah... :michiru:

I haven't seen any gore yet, currently bracing myself.

1 hour ago, Nashetania said:

So... Should I play Katawa Shoujo at some point...?

Although I am not into crippled girls much...

FF... Why do you do this to yourself...?

I don't know, Nashetania! I don't... Know... :vinty:

I got sucked in for the mystery! I NEED to know what and why!

23 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

I like your recklessness. 

:holo:

29 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Yes, you should play Katawa Shoujo. For the low low price of absolutely free it's one of the ultimate steals in Visual Novels. No, it's not perfect, no visual novel is. Except Fate, because it has Rider and Rider is perfection incarnate.

CONFESSION: I worked hard on those altered scenes and it saddens me that no one even told me how much they hate them.

I don't know where they came from. :shrug:

Confession: I fucking hate my car in the winter.  If my rant about it yesterday wasn't obvious, today I warmed the car for 20 minutes, but the second I hit the highway, the window fogs up again and FREEZES.  I had to pull off into the emergency lane and let it sit for ANOTHER 20 MINUTES before it stopped.  Fucking piece of shit made me 15 minutes late for class.

On 12/28/2015 at 9:57 PM, Abyssal Monkey said:

She is still there, nearing an hour after normal closing time, if only because I dragged my mom over there and said "if you care that much, you deal with her."

Waiting for customers is fine and all, but if you don't stick to your established rules, the customers will walk all over you.  We close when we close because all the machinery is on a timer.  The boilers shut down at around 8:30.

If you had a shopping mall, and it closed at 9pm, would you let customers continue to shop and not get in line at 10pm? Fuck no.   If customers can't follow the rules of the establishment, then we have every right to refuse service.  It was already grace on my part to let her stay for 30 minutes.

A wonderful update just happened related to this.

So when I was closing up, a black man walks in, and starts talking to me saying things like "Yo, I heard you said some things to my girl", "You better watch what you say" and (passive?) aggressive things like that.  I told him I had no clue who he was or what he was talking about.  It only hit me as I was locking the door that he was the boyfriend of the girl that I told to leave weeks prior.  I laughed my ass back across the street.  My parents replied with, "In a few days for your birthday, we'll just get you a concealed carry permit" with a totally nonchalant attitude.  I'm just going to resort to carrying a knife from now on.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'll be all too happy to clean up this neighborhood.  If he comes in again and touches me, he'll be in the hospital missing an appendage or two.

As an addendum, a few days after this quote, she was there again at closing time, and I straight up told her, "It is now closing time, you have 30 minutes to finish up your business and vacate".  She got sassy with me with "You can't tell me what to do", probably as a result of what had happened previously, validating everything I had stated.  When she replied back, I told her that if she wasn't gone after 30 minutes, "I will fucking turn off the breakers", and then left.  Apparently, she went and found my aunt, which means she KNEW her, and complained about me. This is probably what lead to the above incident.

:wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: 

12 hours ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Confession: I fucking hate my car in the winter.  If my rant about it yesterday wasn't obvious, today I warmed the car for 20 minutes, but the second I hit the highway, the window fogs up again and FREEZES.  I had to pull off into the emergency lane and let it sit for ANOTHER 20 MINUTES before it stopped.  Fucking piece of shit made me 15 minutes late for class.

That is quite common at temperatures around -5 to +5 degrees Celsius, there is probably a lot of moisture in mainly the carpet. Full speed on the fan and all the airflow to the windshield is necessary. You can also fill a sock with cat litter (preferably the kind that looks like crystals) and place it on the dashboard, that helps a lot but it will probably have to sit there a couple of days before you'll get some better results. 

15 minutes ago, atorq said:

That is quite common at temperatures around -5 to +5 degrees Celsius, there is probably a lot of moisture in mainly the carpet. Full speed on the fan and all the airflow to the windshield is necessary. You can also fill a sock with cat litter (preferably the kind that looks like crystals) and place it on the dashboard, that helps a lot but it will probably have to sit there a couple of days before you'll get some better results. 

Yes, but when the car is 70F(~21C), having the window fog up should never happen, especially when the window was around another 5F hotter.  It wasn't the inside of the car that was the issue either, it was the outside.  I had to wait for the outside to stop fogging up.  What had to have happened was that the car was warm enough for low speed (~20mph) driving, but the wind chill facotr of driving at 60 while merging caused the temperature to drop far enough to allow for condensation.  Again, I hate this vehicle in the winter.