Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:
I'm genuinely appalled at the low like amount the Fuwanovel users are displaying. I've never been stingy with my likes, and I would have hoped you would do the same.

- Tiag of Varela, Official Fuwanovel Philosopher

Praise to my name (or in this case, the pretender's - thankfully, I know you you are referring to me, you're merely incapable of spelling my name) needs no justification, but may I ask how that relates to the topic in question?

Confession: There's a certain thread that reminded me of my jury duty this year.

Here's how the story goes: I was called to jury duty in NJ earlier this year. The way it works in NJ is I had to serve three days on the jury pool unless I excuse myself. The context is that I had bought a non-refundable airplane ticket to see Cyr (for the first time) in about two weeks. First case I was picked, the trial lasts such that everything finishes before I had to fly. No problem, no problem~

When asked about my profile I had said: "I watch fox news and I listen to conservative radio like Sean Hannity and Mark Levine". (I am being honest)

In NJ, lawyers are allowed to "challenge" and pretty much kick the juries they feel would go against their goal. First case, defense lawyer's first challenge was issued on this other guy who mentioned that he watches fox news. Ok, ok good good... I knew I should be coming soon. Indeed, the second challenge from that lawyer was me. So I was like yes, I'm done with this. However, you get put back into the jury pool if you get kicked out early. You can see where this is going~ --- I got called again for a second case. THIS TIME the trail period extends way past the day I had to fly. Silly me didn't excuse myself for some reason (maybe I was hoping to just get picked and challenged so I won't get called within few months idk). So I was sitting there in the jury box hoping to get challenged. I said the same exact things from the last case. Boy this case had me on the edge of my seat. Challenges came and I wasn't being called at all... Defense lawyer got past her 5th challenge and I was getting nervous. I didn't know how many they have in total and I knew the state won't use a challenge on me. The process was so convoluted and takes so much time they kept running out of juries and having to call from the pool. Everyone was excusing themselves. I was already on the last day of the three days and was just hoping for that miracle!

Needless to say, the miracle came. Defense used their 6th challenge on me and everything's back on track with Cyr.

-Happy End- 

Happy end? But you haven't escaped New Jersey. How can that be construed as a happy end?

Confession: I once asked an acquaintance from New Jersey why people dumped on New Jersey so much.  She looked me straight in the eyes and responded in a serious tone, "That's because New Jersey sucks.  It's awful."

true-story-foto.jpg

Confession: I wanted to gift some games to some Fuwans via steam :yumiko:     ... but steam said "No, fuck you, you can only gift stuff to ppl inside Russia" ..... so..yeah.... rip ny presents :wafuu:

That's because games have to be really cheap there or people will just pirate everything, I think.  I've heard that the piracy rates for games in Russia is absurd, so that's how they fight it.

Confession: I wanted to gift some games to some Fuwans via steam :yumiko:     ... but steam said "No, fuck you, you can only gift stuff to ppl inside Russia" ..... so..yeah.... rip ny presents :wafuu:

That's because games have to be really cheap there or people will just pirate everything, I think.  I've heard that the piracy rates for games in Russia is absurd, so that's how they fight it.

Yea i guess it's true..but still :<

I'm still waiting for that ps 4 :sachi: 

Good luck with that, Trap-hime sama  :sachi:

Confession: one of my old friends called me and asked to go to an ice rink with her and drink some wine after it... she is cute, cool....and almost married :sachi:    i feel conflicted :yumiko: 

Good luck with that, Trap-hime sama  :sachi:

Confession: one of my old friends called me and asked to go to an ice rink with her and drink some wine after it... she is cute, cool....and almost married :sachi:    i feel conflicted :yumiko: 

Tomorrow breaking news: Man beaten to death after ruining a (almost) marriage. 

NTR Zebh. NTR  

Happy end? But you haven't escaped New Jersey. How can that be construed as a happy end?

I did :D.

I live somewhere else now~ Finally out of the prison called New Jersey.

I went to Rutgers-Newark for 2 years and 3 years in New Brunswick. I'm just sick of miles and miles of urban landscape (and associated traffic). /vomit

Also Jersey City and Newark ain't exactly flowers and gardens (unintended pun incoming? Garden state..). I lived just blocks away from the bad areas of Jersey City. I remember on the news there was that one game people played called "knockout game" --- shit got a couple of people killed. Jersey City sure is proud to be the origin of the game. Btw for those who don't know, knockout game is this thing where you need to knockout your target with just one punch. Bored people went overboard for fun.

Edited by rainsismyfav