Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I used to be really short, but then I went through a massive growth spurt at around 14-15. When I figured it was over I kept telling everyone "well, I'm done growing now" and they were all like "no, you'll keep growing until you're 20-21!"... I've grown ~5 cm since. :makina:

Confession: I'm really sad that you didn't get that reference.

Maybe Kosaki just didn't watch SpongeBob  :amane:

Confession: I am done helping my sister with video games.  I told her how to beat a level in Spyro, and she ignored me, died, half-assedly applied what I told her and died because she half-assed it, and then started yelling at me because it "didn't work".  I don't know why I even try anymore.  She refuses to listen to the guy that 100%'d the game >.>

Maybe Kosaki just didn't watch SpongeBob  :amane:

Confession: I am done helping my sister with video games.  I told her how to beat a level in Spyro, and she ignored me, died, half-assedly applied what I told her and died because she half-assed it, and then started yelling at me because it "didn't work".  I don't know why I even try anymore.  She refuses to listen to the guy that 100%'d the game >.>

Confession: I'm so happy you got that. Kudos to you for being awesome.

Just let her suck and keep dying until she actually listens.

Fun fact: Tom Kenny, voice of Spongebob, voiced Spyro in Enter the Dragonfly.

Confession: My sister does not have hand-eye coordination. After asking me to beat an easy stage for her so many times, I decided to switch her from Sonic to Disney games. :makina:

Get her a Barbie game.  As far as I know, you can't lose those :makina:

But yeah, the part she was stuck on was a mini-game where you play as Sparx.  It wasn't even hard...for context, I beat that game completely when I was ~10 years old.  My sister is almost 22.

Confession: I'm so happy you got that. Kudos to you for being awesome.

Just let her suck and keep dying until she actually listens.

Fun fact: Tom Kenny, voice of Spongebob, voiced Spyro in Enter the Dragonfly.

Eh, I'm not that awesome.  The only people that think I'm cool are little kids  xD

Nah, she won't listen anyway.  I keep forgetting and thinking she will, but nope.  I guess I just have to listen to her complain about how hard the game is until she noisily ragequits, like usual :vinty:

Enter the Dragonfly...don't speak that unholy name in my presence!  :saber:

He actually voices Spyro in Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon as well.  Those were the 2nd and 3rd games in the series, with EtD being the fourth.  He's also in a ton of other stuff.  He's almost as popular as Billy West.

Confession: I actually played Enter the Dragonfly when it came out.  It was a massive disappointment.  I never played it again after a 30 minute test run...it was that awful.

Spyro?  My gosh, I haven't heard that name in ages.

Played them quite a lot in my younger years - I think I 100%'d Ripto's Rage, actually.  I remember playing four and five for quite a bit as well, though I don't remember if I liked them or not (As Zeno states they were quite horrid.)

That said, my mother at some point or another got us one of the Spyro games for the Wii if you can believe it or not.  I can say those ones certainly weren't too good.

Get her a Barbie game.  As far as I know, you can't lose those :makina:

But yeah, the part she was stuck on was a mini-game where you play as Sparx.  It wasn't even hard...for context, I beat that game completely when I was ~10 years old.  My sister is almost 22.

Eh, I'm not that awesome.  The only people that think I'm cool are little kids  xD

Nah, she won't listen anyway.  I keep forgetting and thinking she will, but nope.  I guess I just have to listen to her complain about how hard the game is until she noisily ragequits, like usual :vinty:

Enter the Dragonfly...don't speak that unholy name in my presence!  :saber:

He actually voices Spyro in Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon as well.  Those were the 2nd and 3rd games in the series, with EtD being the fourth.  He's also in a ton of other stuff.  He's almost as popular as Billy West.

Confession: I actually played Enter the Dragonfly when it came out.  It was a massive disappointment.  I never played it again after a 30 minute test run...it was that awful.

Confession: Anyone who understands my Spongebob references are super awesome in my book.

What's wrong with Enter the Dragonfly? The only things I had a problem with were the little bastard dragonflies themselves.

Confession 2: I haven't played any of the other Spyro games. I was a Nintendo person growing up.