Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Also blahblahblahxxx, why would you want a wedding? If I got married, I'd sign the certificate. Email the fact to all relevant parties, and just cuddle with the loved one.

I have a huuuuge family. Someone would probably kick my ass if I didn't have one. Plus, it's an excuse to wear a really pretty dress(: 

Flutterz suggested that as well but I can't tell if it's a discussion the entire thread would want to have input in or not D:

You should probably just PM.  Or post about it on the advice thread.

What are you clowns plotting now

Zodai is just jealous that you're my maid/man of honor so now he wants to get married so you can be his maid/man of honor.

Zodai is just jealous that you're my maid/man of honor so now he wants to get married so you can be his maid/man of honor.

I can't tell if that means the groom/bride or just the really important person to the side.  If it's the former, that's why the dating thread almost exists - if it's the latter, that's what Lino is for.

I have a huuuuge family. Someone would probably kick my ass if I didn't have one. Plus, it's an excuse to wear a really pretty dress(: 

Send a pic of you two cuddling in wedding attire?

Poor you Eclipsed. Sounds like you'll only ever be a maid/man of honor. You'll watch all those weddings... but you won't get married yourself.

Indeed, sir, you do. Everyone's invited to our wedding! \( ^.^ )/

Awawawawawawa~  I wasn't expecting to learn of my own marriage so early in the morning ! :o

What a good morning this is~ ^^

Confession: I just got absolutely destroyed after playing a short indie game online called March. It's a few years old, and I am sure some of you guys have probably heard of and/or played it... but man. I really thought I was ready for it, knowing what the main themes were and such before going in... but nope ;_;

Awawawawawawa~  I wasn't expecting to learn of my own marriage so early in the morning ! :o

What good morning this is~ ^^

Confession: I just got absolutely destroyed after playing a short indie game online called March. It's a few years old, and I am sure some of you guys have probably heard of and/or played it... but man. I really thought I was ready for it, knowing what the main themes were and such before going in... but nope ;_;

...Wait, I forgot Lino was the groom.

I HAVE FAILED.  Q_Q

I can't tell if that means the groom/bride or just the really important person to the side.  If it's the former, that's why the dating thread almost exists - if it's the latter, that's what Lino is for.

I mean that you want Eclipsed to be your maid/man of honor as well.

Send a pic of you two cuddling in wedding attire?

Still won't be good enough. You don't understand.... they're crazy 

Can I be the deacon? I promise I will make it a wedding to remember! 

Ufufufufu.

Uhmm.... Okay... But if you pull anything I'll have Flutterz release the geese on you.

What a good morning this is~ ^^

*gasp!* You forgot about the wedding?! You always do this. You can never remember anything important but when it comes to indie games, you remember what friggin brand of shoes the characters were wearing.

*gasp!* You forgot about the wedding?! You always do this. You can never remember anything important but when it comes to indie games, you remember what friggin brand of shoes the characters were wearing.

Theoretically, the sprites usually don't reach down that far anyway.

I mean that you want Eclipsed to be your maid/man of honor as well.

Still won't be good enough. You don't understand.... they're crazy 

Uhmm.... Okay... But if you pull anything I'll have Flutterz release the geese on you.

If you're having problems like that, then your family will still complain because LinovaA will probably forget the wedding.

Before I forget, what position do I have? :sachi: I could probably do something to get into that album Zodai posted.

...Did we f*ck up?

Since I wouldn't want the first post to be off-topic, I''ll throw in my preferences as well. Anyone who is exactly like her (pic of waifu here) is fine. Thank you.   :sachi:

(pic of waifu here)

CONFESSION:  I THINK WE F*CKED UP Q_Q

Friends? Who needs them? I only have one friend, and I've known him for 8 years, almost half my life.  We met at high school, and have been friends ever since.  Every other person I've met, barely fits under the definition of "acquaintance".  There used to be a saying, it might be something only where I live, and when I was younger, but it went something along the lines of "If you have a crash, a family member will meet you at the hospital, a friend will drop everything to take you to the hospital."

If they were talking about how awkward you are behind your back, let them, but if you don't feel that they would come pick you up if something happened, then they were never your friends to begin with.  Too often now a days is the relationship acquaintance mistook for being a friend.  Personally I want to blame Facebook, but that's just me.

Confession: My mother is so damn technologically inept that she called Microsoft Office Windows, and thinks that they are one in the same.  She also complained that the printscreen button wasn't working, yet forgot to press the Fn key to get to it.

Finding more and more people my age...

34079387eab8699ade77b0a1e20f30f8.png

But... you have a signature too..

That was intentional, actually. Should I actually post a pic?

I...don't know.

...Is this a wreck?  I think this is a wreck.

SOMEONE HELP, IS THIS A WRECK?  D:

Excuse me while I have a minor panic attack behind my screen.

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

~~

1 hour later

I POSTED.  I ACTUALLY POSTED.

...What now?  This isn't a bad end, is it?  ;-;

Next thing you know there will be people who take issue with lolis

I really don't like lolis. Like a lot. With maybe a few exceptions.

Seems that dating thread is going up.  Or something.

---

Thread is up, apparently.

...THIS HAPPENED, THIS ACTUALLY JUST HAPPENED.

/hyperventilates

Now how do I jump in without screwing it up D:

That's some scary shit. Although it will probably just be full of males getting nothing out of it.

34079387eab8699ade77b0a1e20f30f8.png

And how am I to blame when you're the signaturophobic one? 

Just because you hate fun and signatures doesn't mean I have to accomodate your queer tastes.

Can i recommend you put 'I don't ever really mean any insults I say' instead  :holo:

Edit: oh, and a hot grill like Tyrael said below  :sachi:

Oh, Eclipsed. Have I ever said simple things in a simple manner? I dare say, not as far as I can recall.

A grill I might put there,

You should use a hot girl instead if you actually want people to read it  :makina:

but I've never had a girl in my signature.

Confession:

My avatar was once (or twice, if you consider it) changed to a female. 

Does anyone happen to know who she (they) was (were)?