Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Just don't push the conversation if the person doesn't seem interested or scare them too much with a bizarre initial message.

Hmm, I wonder just how bizarre of a first message can I send and still have people respond? :P

brb sending bizarre pms

Confession: I spent almost all day reinstalling windows and the shittonne of programs and settings I need

'Fession: the only 25+ year old Fuwa user I address with a -senpai is crunchytaco.

I considered addressing Tiago similarly one time but it kinda got no chance once I started calling him variations of anything that starts with a letter T  :ph34r:

Everyone else just scares me so I address proper username (Clephas, Decay, Rooke...) I called Rooke "Brooke" one time on accident. 

Edit: his response: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/9001-what-fuwanovel-means-to-me-yay-2000-posts/?p=243592. He's a nice guy. Totally not grumpy :makina:

You're just not looking deep enough :makina:

Previous headaches I've had with "looking deep" have lead me to only search for the top 5 entries (after ads). Sorry. ^_^

Confession:

You know chaps, I am incredibly innocent. You have no idea how much innuendo has slipped by me. Hell, I have no idea myself.

I didn't even realize you could look at others' usernames in a perverted way. Unbelievable...

Confession: I use to read your name as Tiag O. Fvarela. Sorry, I'm a bad person. :michiru:

Well, you could just initiate contact through pm just talking about things in common, or w/e activity you're doing together on the site.  Just don't push the conversation if the person doesn't seem interested or scare them too much with a bizarre initial message.  I guess it's a bit complicated if you're looking only for dating and not a friendship though.  :shrug:

Theoretically these types of things start out as friendship with the dating aspect in the back of the mind.  Jumping into that stage from the start when you know very little about the person is a bit much from both ends of the argument.

That said, it's just a theory.  It could also be that I don't know how to give those dating-type clues in conversation, and that theoretical advice states stating it bluntly is incredibly likely to make things weaker by comparison.  'Tis what I've seemed to deduce about how this all works thus far.

Confession: The new design hurts my eyes. Not in I think it's ugly hurt but it really is physically hurting me because it's so bright I think?

Step 1. Find "Change theme" at the bottom of the page

Step 2. Select "(Dark) The Infinite Stomach"

Step 3. ???

Step 4. #DarkThemeMasterRace

ftfy

Hmm, I wonder just how bizarre of a first message can I send and still have people respond? :P

brb sending bizarre pms

Confession: I spent almost all day reinstalling windows and the shittonne of programs and settings I need

Don't do it bro!

I did it once myself, and felt ashamed for a long period of time. Haha~

Is this the beginning of a new ship?

Naww, My love for Astro-senpai is stronger than the gravity pull of a blackhole. RainsxAstro 4eva~!

ftfy

lol  You trippin' balls, son.  Gravity Green best theme NA/EU/whatever.

Too late. Hopefully the most awesome person on Fuwa (whom I sent it to) doesn't take it too badly. :P

>mfw you didn't send it to me

Confession: I have a weird way of holding pencils and pens.  No idea how I learned it, but if I don't have a piece of paper underneath my right hand, I smear graphite or ink all over the tops of my fingers because they get dragged over what I've already written.

Confession: This week might have been the best week I've had in a seriously long time.  There is so much stuff that I just got informed about and am super hyped.  From the Trivia Quiz group making me literally cry with laughter to the continuation of Mondaiji-tachi, now I find out that there is going to be a Fire Emblem 14.  Like hoooooly shit.  Fire Emblem 14 is coming guys.

Too late. Hopefully the most awesome person on Fuwa (whom I sent it to) doesn't take it too badly. :P

I didn't  :illya: