Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I think I might have a minor form of OCD, because I get very particular about how my things are organized, am obsessed with neatness, and have a slight obsession with things being even and straight (Fun fact: odd numbers irritate me).  I often go out of my way to push in chairs, fold napkins in restaurants and sort things on my desk in school so they take up the least amount of space.  I lack the manic parts, like obsessive hand washing and the like.  Doesn't really bother me that much, since it doesn't make life a problem, but I've yet to see "normal people" act the same way, so that's lead to my self-diagnosis.  I talked to my therapist about it a while ago, and he said it's similar to autism in the sense that you can have symptoms and not technically have enough to be diagnosed with it.  Oh well.  Guess that's just one of my quirks ^_^

It fits your ava in a way. :sachi: My aunt's the same way with numbers, except her peeve is even ones.

When he says a different level, he means his mom's basement.

I was going to say "class" instead. I tried to be nice, not to make myself out to be so superior, See where that got me.

I can totally see Tiago sitting in a basement, typing on a computer wearing a full suit and top hat.  Anyone else?

Confession:

My computer is not in the basement, but I have partaken on the forums dressed as you described, yes.

Confession: Just completed Another and I need to discuss this with somebody...

Confession 2: I spent most of today with friends from my middle school and to be honest I feel like some of you guys are underrating friendship and social interaction. There is something wonderful about having people you have shared a lot with by your side - even if for a day- which cannot be found anywhere else.

Wouldn't that be just friendship? There is no need to go beyond that if you just like to have fun together.

Again, friendship would be enough.

But if I'm not all fawning over her, I wouldn't even like to be physically touched by her, much less hanging out with her like bf and gf. And I wouldn't exactly benefit from loving someone in the first place, so I wouldn't enter a relationship hoping that would happen, besides there's no guarantee it will. 

Just a different look at life you could say, because if I wanted a relationship to actually happen, I wouldn't even have confessed to my crush and I would have waited until I finish college and can actually aim for a longer relationship, a life-long one (you should get what I am hinting at). The way I see dating, it's just a male and a female fooling around in a romantic way, that's all. They are basically satisfying their libidos. Or that's how I always looked at it. Feel free to bash me now : 3

Confession:  have spent the last couple of hours looking back at some things I watched in my early days when knowing anime, for example :

Lee vs Gaara , lee and Gaara vs kimimaro, Pain vs Jiraya (Naruto)

Twin dragons vs Gajeel and Natsu , Natsu vs Jelal (Fairy Tail)

Ichigo vs Byakuya, Ichimaru Gin vs Ichigo and his fight with Aizen , some espadas fights (Bleach)

And watched some old openings from these shounen anime

Oh the nostalgia

even thou they are still shit shounen anime imo  :Kappa:

It fits your ava in a way. :sachi: My aunt's the same way with numbers, except her peeve is even ones.

Hue hue hue.

And you suck  >.>

Confession:

My computer is not in the basement, but I have partaken on the forums dressed as you described, yes.

Totally knew you did that.  Suspicions confirmed.

Confession 2: I spent most of today with friends from my middle school and to be honest I feel like some of you guys are underrating friendship and social interaction. There is something wonderful about having people you have shared a lot with by your side - even if for a day- which cannot be found anywhere else.

Confession: I hate most of my friends from middle school :sachi:

Confession: I think I might have a minor form of OCD, because I get very particular about how my things are organized, am obsessed with neatness, and have a slight obsession with things being even and straight (Fun fact: odd numbers irritate me).  I often go out of my way to push in chairs, fold napkins in restaurants and sort things on my desk in school so they take up the least amount of space.  I lack the manic parts, like obsessive hand washing and the like.  Doesn't really bother me that much, since it doesn't make life a problem, but I've yet to see "normal people" act the same way, so that's lead to my self-diagnosis.  I talked to my therapist about it a while ago, and he said it's similar to autism in the sense that you can have symptoms and not technically have enough to be diagnosed with it.  Oh well.  Guess that's just one of my quirks ^_^

You would love my desk.

qtSDP1N.jpgI think I might have the opposite of whatever you have.

I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to clean your desk for you  :P

Confession: I once had a teacher that made fun of special needs students in front of the entire class.  Man, I hated that bitch.  She actually got canned because she was such a horrible person to people like me and we all told our parents.  Apparently, she got given a choice: retire, or get fired and retire.  Guess which one she picked?

I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to clean your desk for you  :P

Fuck and here I was hoping you would take the next flight to Finland and come clean it up. :(

Confession: I have some real problems with organizing and keeping things tidy, one moment I might be cleaning and the next I have suddenly found an old book and started reading it. And every now and then I might be holding something I need and the next it's not in my hand anymore, then the search begins unless I forget what I was doing.

Confession: I'm seriously wondering how bitch's username hasn't been ganked yet.  It doesn't bother me at all, but I usually associate forums and websites with any dignity with some sort of quality control on their names, and obvious profanity seems iffy at best.

FuwaTime, give them a few ice ages and I'm sure the staff will do something about it. 

Confession: I'm seriously wondering how bitch's username hasn't been ganked yet.  It doesn't bother me at all, but I usually associate forums and websites with any dignity with some sort of quality control on their names, and obvious profanity seems iffy at best.

only Admins can change usernames or so but yeah we gots our eyes on the prey

According to urban dictionary (Note: 18+ / mature audiences only pls)

"While a male is fucking a female doggy style, preferably one with little (to no) anal sex experience, he quickly pulls out and slams his cock in her ass then holds on tight for as long as he can."

"While a male is fucking a female doggy style, preferably one with little (to no) anal sex experience, he quickly pulls out and slams his cock in her ass then holds on tight for as long as he can."

That's pretty much rape

That's uncalled for and totally out of character. I hate anal.

Figuring out how to initiate communication at all in a non-creepy manner is something I'm still trying to sort.  Right now all I have is hoping they jump onto FSG as an excuse to communicate before they leave (usually within a week) and then figuring out why communication drops off between me and them in particular (usually I seem to screw it up in some fashion, but I can't tell if it's the primary reason ), and taking that knowledge so I don't screw it up as badly the next time it comes around.  After that, keep going until there's someone actually within dating distance who shows up.

Well, you could just initiate contact through pm just talking about things in common, or w/e activity you're doing together on the site.  Just don't push the conversation if the person doesn't seem interested or scare them too much with a bizarre initial message.  I guess it's a bit complicated if you're looking only for dating and not a friendship though.  :shrug:

Oh, really?

I'm sure most of us "innocent" peeps just thought of Texas Dice Hold'em or something :sachi:

Yeah~ that's what I thought when I first saw Texas Dice's name.

Confession: I have thought Crunchytaco's name was a bit pervy sometimes though xD.  Probably because of his adventurous stories.