Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I used to take violin lessons when I was young. But I stopped because I was so scared of my instructor. I saw him break a violin in half out of pure rage and yelled at some students that weren't doing well to the point of tears.   I still have that memory because it was so bizarre to me, but to this day.. sometimes I wonder if I just imagined it.  My mom never believed me when I told her what happened, lol.

I had a slightly similar experience, actually, but my teacher didn't physically lash out.  When I wasn't doing as well as she thought I was supposed to be on my violin lessons, my teacher, who was one of my sister's friends, would basically start verbally abusing me.  Needless to say, I quit after less than five lessons :sachi:  It was a combination of that and my left wrist not being able to turn enough to easily press the strings.  It sucked, though, because I was quite good, according to my teacher when she was in a good mood, and I really enjoyed playing.

Confession 2: I was mostly a goody two-shoes in middle + high school... I was very rowdy in elementary though.

I was a goody-two-shoes in elementary and middle school, but in high school, if I had a teacher I just didn't like and I felt they were doing things the wrong way, I would be such a defiant smartass.  I said this before, but I'm surprised one of the two teachers I constantly mouthed off to didn't send me to the principal's office.  To be fair, though, they were awful teachers.

Confession: For the most part, I broke a lot of rules throughout my school career. I think my worst year for behavior, at least in terms of rule breaking, was grade 11. It was in that year where I skipped classes every single day simply because I didn't want to go, drank a few times during lunch hours/classes I skipped, and may or may not have pulled a disruptive prank during exam times... among other things. Yeah... I was a fucking idiot back then. Hey, but that year ALSO accounts for half of the girls I have ever dated. lol... To this day my brother calls me a man-whore due to the number of people I was with in that year.

Yeah, in grade 11 I was alpha male. B)

Calmed down just before grade 12 though... mostly because I moved away from everybody I had ever known. Probably a good thing I did, looking at in retrospect. At the rate I was going, I probably wouldn't have made it into university... nor would I have learned good study habits.

Confession:  I feel like going for a super-long sap fession, but my mother will be home soon and I really need to get to sleep.  Long day tomorrow ><;;

How is that stopping you from making a super-long sappy confession? This is the 'fession thread after all. :makina:

Confession: My mom tried to get me to learn piano when I was little, but I was so opposed to it that she gave up. I kinda wish she'd kept at it, but at the same time if musical hearing could be measured in numbers, mine would be -10.

Confession 2: I was mostly a goody two-shoes in middle + high school... I was very rowdy in elementary though.

Confession 1: I also took piano when I was about 8 years old. But as all things come in threes for me, after 3 years I got bored and stopped. It is still with me 10 years later, and I keep thinking "one of these days I'll pick it back up", but in reality, it's just never going to happen.

Confession 2: I was a monster in highschool. Coming from a public school to a strict Catholic school was intense. In my freshman year I had 44 detentions, my sophomore year I had 22 and almost got expelled, but was let off for a suspension, and in junior year i finally straightened up a bit and only had 4. I blame that because I literally just didn't care anymore and I failed that year because of how boring it was. They weren't teaching fast enough and I'd already figured out what we were supposed to learn a month ahead of time. Unfortunately, homework was 40% of the grade and I just didn't do it.

Extra fun fact: my entire house is isolated from any network currently. My fiber line is down and the land phone line which stays active even during power outage is also down. So something is seriously fucked right now. *sigh*

Confession: I am currently chatting up a girl I haven't seen in about a year who I know used to have a crush on me... She just contacted me btw

Might be asking for advice in the advice thread soon :makina:

Don't forget your authentic anime-inspired romance charms!  :D