Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

What's wrong with Enter the Dragonfly? The only things I had a problem with were the little bastard dragonflies themselves.

Confession 2: I haven't played any of the other Spyro games. I was a Nintendo person growing up.

Well, it's kinda hard to know if you didn't play the other Spyro games.  First off all, it was pretty buggy, and the first three Spyro games were pretty polished.  It also had about 1/2 the content of the previous Spyro games, and there were parts that were so obviously cut out because of time or budget constraints.  It also ran like crap and had some sound issues.  All in all, not a good addition to the Spyro franchise.  If you want to know what I'm talking about, download an emulator and grab ROMs of the first three Spyro games (Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, and Spyro: Year of the Dragon).

I don't know what makes me more jealous, the fact that you have family playing games, or the fact that they actually talk to you about them at that age.

Nah, my sister is a filthy casual.  She's never even beaten a single game before, and she permanently ragequit Twilight Princess because it was "too goddamn hard".  She used to accuse me of cheating when I would handily whup her ass in whatever game we were playing through sheer skill  xD

Confession: Whenever someone uses the word "literally" and means "figuratively", I die a little. *cough*Zeno*cough*

Shaddup  >.>

Yay mad libs!! ^__^ Do me do me!! 

Edit: I had no idea how sexual this was. 

That reminds me of a joke

A girl walks into a bar. She orders a double entendre and the bartender gives it to her.

Confession: Whenever someone uses the word "literally" and means "figuratively", I die a little. *cough*Zeno*cough*

Don't forget that according to the dictionary "literally" literally means "figuratively" now. :P

Edit: this might be of interest to some people here

http://imgur.com/gallery/wCJPU

http://www.7cupsoftea.com

Nah, my sister is a filthy casual.  She's never even beaten a single game before, and she permanently ragequit Twilight Princess because it was "too goddamn hard".  She used to accuse me of cheating when I would handily whup her ass in whatever game we were playing through sheer skill  xD

Only newfags thinks Twilight Princess is hard.

Confession: My mom said something extremely unnecessary and rude to me, so I told her to go suck a dick.

Confession: I know a thing or two that can make the pain go away for you if you let me :makina:

I won't let you. I'm not an easy target! By the way I hope this doesn't come off offensively, but can you read emoticons as an aspie? Because I notice you use 'em.  :wub: Mostly makina's at least since you like to make dirty jokes a lot.  ^_^  ^_^

Confession: I've played so many rpg video games... It'd be pretty surprising to find someone that's played more than me.  :ph34r:  (Well, Clephas comes to mind, maybe).

I've played a lot as well, but you'd be hard-pressed for me to remember each and every one of them.

Confession: Going to put this in spoilers because it involves fapping and whatnot so if you don't want to read, don't click on it~

After the 1st week, I really regret ever starting this no-fap one month challege. I would never do this ever again. This is just pure torture! However, I shall be a man of my own words. I shall not falter; there’s an end to this suffering --- and that is the sweet day that is July 1st, 2015. This just feels like caging an inner beast that's rattling on the cage ever so often. You folks thinking about this, don't do it... Save yourself from pain.

blah.

I just told my mother a joke, and it took half an hour of trying to explain it to the family for them to get it.

" A girl walks into a bar, and orders a double entendre.  The bartender delivers it to her. "

;-;