Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I just almost touched two different spiders in the span of a few minutes.  My heart finally calmed down, but geez, that was ridiculous.  Fuck you, spiders that like to hide in our laundry baskets.

I think after the first one I'd have just left my washing and got someone else who's braver.

You're a strong person Zenophilious, never forget that.

Edited by AaronIsCrunchy

Your office doesn't even have a Keurig? Then you could be the guy who doesn't refill the tank and leaves his cup in the brewer.

Old-school coffee maker and a Nespresso machine. We get fresh pods for the latter maybe once a month, and they're all used up in about 2 days.

I use to work for Keurig so we usually had quite a bit. Although sometimes only the decaf was available. :/

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Confession:

I recently did a long presentation in front of like twenty people.  It was really nerve-wracking for me, because I'm usually so shy and I wasn't super confident about it...  I actually cried about it a couple times to myself out of dread and fear because my anxiety got so bad. I was acting a bit crazy as the day got closer (moodiness).  

But I did it, and I'm soooo~~~ glad it's done.  Lots of stress off, and I feel lighter now.  I also had good feedback, so yay.

Confession2:  I feel bad for affecting other people negatively at the time I was being moody.  I'm sorry~!  I'm sane again.

On a more positive note

Confession3: I'm happy that I can regularly hang out with a fuwan irl.  I guess you could say we're kind of dating now. :)

You guys like to talk girls? Then let's talk girls.

• I have never been rejected by a girl.
  • I have never rejected a girl.
  • I have never confessed to a girl.
  • I have never been confessed to by a girl.
  • I have never liked a girl.
  • (To my knowledge) I have never been liked by a girl.
  • I have had various fleeting crushes. They mostly resulted from when a girl hanged out with me of her own volition: because I forget other human being like social interaction and immediately assumed there must be romantic interest involved. Typical prepubescent boy nonsense. They usually lasted a couple of weeks.
  • I have broken three grills, despite having never owned one.
  • I have never fantasized about girls... is what I'd like to say but I'd bet I may have done so back in school and forgotten about it.
  • These days I don't interact with people outside of my family at all. Maybe when I go shopping and whatnot, but I don't have any such things I could qualify as friends or girl friends or ungirl friends (or ex-girl friends and vice versa).
  • I enjoy hugging my pillow. Is that supposed to be a girl thing?
  • What are girls anyway?

Feel free to question me freely about girls on this auspicious occasion.

I don't know how to operate girls. Someone halp!

Confession: I had a clique in high school that consisted of 4 boys and 2 girls, with an occasional addon of a single girl. One of the girls was in a relationship with my friend, while the other one somehow had a phrase with walrus attached to her. 

I don't know how to operate girls. Someone halp! 

If they stop working you need to oil them. Copious amounts of emotion and irrationality should about do it.

• What are girls anyway?

How is it that I can always find something that makes me laugh in every one of your posts?

My deepest apologies, I am having difficulty correlating this question to the topic of girls.

Please give me 24 hours to further investigate the matter and I'll attempt to get back to you.

My deepest apologies, I am having difficulty correlating this question to the topic of girls. Please give me 24 hours to further investigate the matter and I'll attempt to get back to you.

No need to apologize, I am the one at fault, therefore I will revise my question.

How is it that girls I can always find grills something that makes me laugh in every one of your girllllllllllsssss posts?

Edited by Shikomizue

• I have never been rejected by a girl.
  • I have never rejected a girl.
  • I have never confessed to a girl.
  • I have never been confessed to by a girl.
  • I have never liked a girl.
  • (To my knowledge) I have never been liked by a girl.
  • I have had various fleeting crushes. They mostly resulted from when a girl hanged out with me of her own volition: because I forget other human being like social interaction and immediately assumed there must be romantic interest involved. Typical prepubescent boy nonsense. They usually lasted a couple of weeks.
  • I have never fantasized about girls... is what I'd like to say but I'd bet I may have done so back in school and forgotten about it.
  • These days I don't interact with people outside of my family at all. Maybe when I go shopping and whatnot, but I don't have any such things I could qualify as friends or girl friends or ungirl friends (or ex-girl friends and vice versa).
  • I enjoy hugging my pillow. Is that supposed to be a girl thing?
  • What are girls anyway?

Feel free to question me freely about girls on this auspicious occasion.

How old are you again? :makina:

You're actually not that far from Wizardhood

..Tiago-sama

Confession: When I see a cyr post, I just automatically like it before I've even read it

Confession 2: So, I've been rejected by the two new girls in my student organisation now :)

I think we tend to cheer people on since we hope things turn out well for us personally as well.  ^^;;

That and it gives us something to talk about xD