Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

My pokemon save is 999:59+ hours so don't tell me anything about how fast breeding is. Even with Hidden Power Dittos, it takes about 2+ hours to hatch a perfect egg. And after doing it for 4 months straight, I got fucking tired of cycling around the damn Battleresort while watching the painfully long hatch animations and waiting for the fucking O-Power to replenish itself.

PkHex is so easy to use and if you do it right, NOBODY can tell the difference between a generated and a bred pokemon. In fact, I'm using a 100% hacked team in Scrappy Skirmish and there aren't any issues. (One of these 'zards is not like the others. One of these 'zards just doesn't belong, can you tell which zard is not like the others, by the time I 'gen a new mon?)

Considering that I've never actually used cheating methods (aside from Emerald, which was when I got bored after beating as much of the game as I possibly could and bought a GameShark for the lolz), it's very possible that there are ways to make seemingly 100% legit 'mon via cheats, I wouldn't know.  I just personally like legitimately getting shinies and 5/6IV 'mon because cheating would take all the fun out of it for me, even if it does take a pretty damn long amount of time to get what you want.  I would just do hatching runs when I was doing something else, like watching TV or reading VNs, and that way I would be able to get it done pretty efficiently.

I just personally like legitimately getting shinies and 5/6IV 'mon because cheating would take all the fun out of it for me, even if it does take a pretty damn long amount of time to get what you want.  I would just do hatching runs when I was doing something else, like watching TV or reading VNs, and that way I would be able to get it done pretty efficiently.

Oh sure, I never have and never will gen a shiny pokemon for the sake of having a competitive shiny pokemon (I only once made a shiny Bisharp, but that was a one-use kind of thing for a wifi free-for-all). In fact, I actually bred a shiny Buneary two weeks ago, reminding me of the hell breeding is.

As someone who's hatched a total 6407 eggs, doing something on the side never did anything for me. Looking down to the screen mashing B every 40 seconds, took me out of whatever I was doing and I just couldn't focus. And don't mention the moment when all eggs are done and you have to start paying attention to what the judge and/or ability tag says.

The moral of the thing was, that I would either take twice as long for my breeding, because I'm constantly distracted by the thing that was supposed to be fun for me or I would glue my eyes to the 3DS and ruin them forever. Trust me, you go insane after breeding pokemon via request for 2 months straight. 

Liked for how much of a true Pokemaniac you just sounded like

ORAS_Pok%C3%A9_Maniac.png

Thanks to chat, I remembered something fun.

Confession: So back last week's Thursday, on the 5th, our psychology teacher's father died. I laughed :wahaha:

So this Tuesday when we were talking about schizophrenia, one of the symptoms our teacher described was flattened emotions and inverted emotions, like either having no reactionary emotions, or feeling joy at something bad happening, such as death of someone. A student in the class then asked for clarification with the question "You mean like [abyss]?"

I might have laughed myself out of the room for about 3 minutes to avoid being a disturbance.  I then proceeded to thank the guy for a great laugh. :holo:

And wow, okay, I'm moving out tonight. That kinda came out of nowhere too lol. But anyways, my mom started dating an old friend she knew from New York (apparently New Yorkers like to move to Florida), and he has offered to let us live with him. I'm not sure how this is gonna go, my mom only dated him for a month and it's possible the guy's changed since she last knew him, but he seems like an alright person. At the very least, I can't see him being worse than my aunt. And if all goes well, I shouldn't have to deal with him for more than a year.

I don't know if he has internet or not, and I'll be moving there tonight. If he does, I'll be on the next day. If not, it may be about a week or so for me to get situated with an ISP. Wish me luck, guys!

And wow, okay, I'm moving out tonight. That kinda came out of nowhere too lol. But anyways, my mom started dating an old friend she knew from New York (apparently New Yorkers like to move to Florida), and he has offered to let us live with him. I'm not sure how this is gonna go, my mom only dated him for a month and it's possible the guy's changed since she last knew him, but he seems like an alright person. At the very least, I can't see him being worse than my aunt. And if all goes well, I shouldn't have to deal with him for more than a year.

I don't know if he has internet or not, and I'll be moving there tonight. If he does, I'll be on the next day. If not, it may be about a week or so for me to get situated with an ISP. Wish me luck, guys!

Whoa, that's pretty sudden.

Hope all goes well for ya! ^^

Remember that no matter what he says, the meaning of life is not becoming a futa.

Lies and slander! :pyaa: 

So you're moving to somewhere near my neck of the country? At least your mom picked a good time to move to Florida. When your friends in New York are shoveling snow and griping you'll be wearing shorts and sipping orange juice.

Remember that no matter what he says, the meaning of life is not becoming a futa.

Yeah, it is. I was also kinda hoping for something like this to happen too. Now if only he was there before we put in our deposit for the apartment we were moving to initially, we wouldn't have to wait for a little while to get that money back. The $100 we spent on the application fee was a bitter loss as well... That could have gone towards my mobo and cpu upgrade! D:

So you're moving to somewhere near my neck of the country? At least your mom picked a good time to move to Florida. When your friends in New York are shoveling snow and griping you'll be wearing shorts and sipping orange juice.

Actually, we've been in Florida since I was born. She lived in NY before I was born, and it was her boyfriend that moved down here some time ago. It was by sheer coincidence that he moved to to the city we were in. When my mom found out he was nearby via FB, they got together and decided to start dating. It's a pretty extraordinary turn of events now that I think about it. Supposedly, the room I'll be staying in is really big and for the 1st time in my life I'll be sleeping on a large bed on a regular basis.

Oh, I didn't notice your location. Nice to see another Floridian around here! :D Maybe we can get together for a con or something. I haven't been to one ever, but that's mostly because I can't find anyone to go with and can't afford to travel long distance. Hit me up in a PM if you ever feel up to it.

Although I was born in Florida, I have been to a couple states where it snowed. It was fun throwing snow balls around at first, lol, but the shoveling was pretty tedious. I'm happy to experience snow once, but I don't think I'll ever miss it. :P I do hate the summers here though. -.-
Relevant image:

bWlGiB4.jpg

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Yeah, it is. I was also kinda hoping for something like this to happen too. Now if only he was there before we put in our deposit for the apartment we were moving to initially, we wouldn't have to wait for a little while to get that money back. The $100 we spent on the application fee was a bitter loss as well... That could have gone towards my mobo and cpu upgrade! D:

Actually, we've been in Florida since I was born. She lived in NY before I was born, and it was her boyfriend that moved down here some time ago. It was by sheer coincidence that he moved to to the city we were in. When my mom found out he was nearby via FB, they got together and decided to start dating. It's a pretty extraordinary turn of events now that I think about it. Supposedly, the room I'll be staying in is really big and for the 1st time in my life I'll be sleeping on a large bed on a regular basis.

Oh, I didn't notice your location. Nice to see another Floridian around here! :D Maybe we can get together for a con or something. I haven't been to one ever, but that's mostly because I can't find anyone to go with and can't afford to travel long distance. Hit me up in a PM if you ever feel up to it.

Although I was born in Florida, I have been to a couple states where it snowed. It was fun throwing snow balls around at first, lol, but the shoveling was pretty tedious. I'm happy to experience snow once, but I don't think I'll ever miss it. :P I do hate the summers here though. -.-
Relevant image:

Hidden Content

Then I'm the transplanted one. :) I was born in New Jersey and lived there most of my life, but I've been here in Florida for 12 years now. I'm in Tallahassee. Been a long time since I've hit up a convention. I know they used to hold MegaCon in Orlando.