Jump to content

Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased


Recommended Posts

The Gal*Gun: DP LE's collector box is the most unintuitive box ever, it's a GIANT ass box meant to shout to the whole world, "Look at me! I'm a weeb!@#", the contents only fill up like 10%, leaving 90% empty space for your stuff to tumble around inside. They could've at least stuff in a mold to hold everything
Ut2WLOZ.jpg (1600×967)

Don't ask what I plan to do with the pantsus. :ren:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bought all 3 volumes of The Voynich Hotel. This was my first order from Mandarake so I'm hoping everything arrives safely.

It is quite frankly one of the best stories I have read, so I regret nothing. 

I recommend anybody to read it as well. Perhaps you'll fall in love with it as much as I did.

GPYtfcG.jpg?1 xSlTkYO.jpg?1 AhWKaWZ.jpg?1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Efnu said:

Amazon sure took their sweet time shipping these but they are finally here


First Manga I've ever purchased and glad I did, I really enjoyed the show (until the obvious fuckups with the anime original ending)



Picked this one up too, really enjoying the show so far.


I would recommend http://www.bookdepository.com/ it's mostly cheaper than amazon. 2 shipping is quicker. 3 free shipping (also for non-US ppl)

They have manga, Light Novels and even spooky "real books" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...