What's your favourite type of heroine?

Mr Poltroon

Oh, so when they talk about how traps are good or not every ones happy.But when I mention lolis in a bad way, I'm derailing the thread... This is the pure and wise judgment of staff. (now I understand you batman)

But anyway's I'll just say that i agree that i don't think i prefer one archtype over the other. Some are done right, wile other aren't. Kud from LB was a fun loli...

From Archtypes

#1 Loli - They are the cutest, they are justice.

#2 Imouto - They are usually lolis and I love bro X sis romance find it most pure and romantic.

#3 Tomboy - Hard to explain I just like their personalities, I don't like too famine girls (True I prefer famine male characters).

True I don't really  pay too much importance on archtypes it all depends from character to character.

Oh, so when they talk about how traps are good or not every ones happy.But when I mention lolis in a bad way, I'm derailing the thread... This is the pure and wise judgment of staff. (now I understand you batman)

Saying anything bad about Lolis is blasphemy.

Hmmfff... Well there seems to be no way for people like me to survive in these forums, but let me just ask one last thing: Why do loli-fans all ways  make a connection between lolis and justice? What do the two have to do with one another?

Hmmfff... Well there seems to be no way for people like me to survive in these forums, but let me just ask one last thing: Why do loli-fans all ways  make a connection between lolis and justice? What do the two have to do with one another?

Obsession and defending fetishes. If it makes you feel any better, those are exhaggerated jokes, otherwise it would be a mental disorder.

lolis are cute,and cuteness is as mighty as justice,thus cute is justice 

Because

XTTePfH.jpg

OT:

Deredere and lolis FTW. White-haired lolis in particular. :P

I'm not fond of archetypes in and of themselves... I prefer 'odd' heroines.  Psychotic, two-faced, liars, manipulators, ruthless, murderers, etc.  Frankly, the sweet as sugar heroine gets old after the hundredth time or so, though it doesn't actively irritate me anymore.  My taste in heroines was formed by Kagome from Comyu, Tsukihime's heroines, and the heroines of Devils Devel Concept, so that's understandable, though.  Heck, one of my early-on favorites was a wolf-girl who said cheerfully that she planned to eat the protagonist of the story, though she wanted to wait until he was satisfied with his life before doing so, since they were friends.

I just like whoever I like I guess... theres not much of a criteria for me but the most common of those have been the kuudere/dandere types. Maybe theres just something about them that appeals to me but there have been occasions where I prefer other heroines.

I usually get attracted to cheerful/moodmaker/childish type of heroine ( yeah, especially kouhai/imouto/loli heroines ), as long as they are not yan ( lol ). People tend to want something they dont have, and my personality IRL is a complete contrast, so yeah  :P

OT:

Deredere and lolis FTW. White-haired lolis in particular.  :P

And that too  :D

I've always been a fan of either the sporty/energetic type (a lot of times they have that smile that shows one pointy tooth, and short hairm or pig tails).

263tyzk.jpg

ftk0mx.jpg

Also a huge fan of the girls that make it VERY obvious they like the main character. In most animes, these types are rarely the main Heroine who gets chosen (etc Satsuki from Ichigo 100% and Kurumu from Rosario Vampire) and they are made to be side characters while the main character chases after one specific heroine. In real life i hate all the little games girls play, so in VNs and anime I always have a weakness for the open, honest girls!

5n4034.jpg

2r7x1dy.jpg

Also.....animal ears are a major plus :P

For me i usually like any heroine thats not overly annoying(screw Tsunderes!) but if i had to choose a type i usually like dem short-haired tomboyish ones ;d like Tsubame from Majikoi or Kaoru from Amagami.

They seem easy to get along with most of the time and share some level of hobbies/interests with the MC

Probably quiet girls. Or girls with a sense of passion and emotion that never really bubble to the surface. Like Rin Tezuka, Hitagi Senjougahara, Homura Akemi.

I guess I just like characters like this because they really do reflect myself in some way. I'm pretty damn introverted when it comes to my emotions and I tend not to admit things or speak my mind that often.

Am I interested in women because they remind me of myself? What the fuck?

And babiker was never seen again. Rest in peace.

I will get the shovel.

As for me, the small flatchested bookworm will all ways get me.

The-World-God-Only-Knows-Goddesses-Arc-0

I also perfer goth lolis over most other types as well.

27906l.jpg

You may have also noticed my prefrance for blonde hair and green eyes.... *cough* saber *cough* I call it the Rikku effect a strange personailty quirk i picked up from FFX. With out the combo i tend to lose intrest in blondes.

All in all i perfer shy, quite type when i am not chasing tsundere lolis.

I have a weakness towards imouto-types. Especially the loli or near loli ones.

Sawatari.Nanagi.full.1400302.jpganr_e02_01.png

Aside from my primary soft-spot for imoutos and lolis, I both like the protective trait (towards tsundere/yandere, the borderland between these is quite interesting) and the heroines that always thinks of others before themselves.

Where's this lass from?

I've run out of bookworms you see?

It's also interesting to see that most types of 'dere' seem to be popular. 

Kinda cheated with that pic its not a VN at least not yet, its from the anime The World Only God Knows, but i like that pic to much sense it covers like all aspects of that type.

Kinda cheated with that pic its not a VN at least not yet, its from the anime The World Only God Knows, but i like that pic to much sense it covers like all aspects of that type.

Bad Saber. You can't cheat or I'll have you exiled from this topic.

Anyhow, thank you, I now know where it's from.