What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

There is also the KOTOR2 restoration mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm This one is more important because KOTOR1 was more or less a complete game and the cut content was cut for a reason. KOTOR2 was gutted and released unfinished, and this excellent mod basically restores it to how it should have been.

I played that one last year, it was excellent! :D In many ways I enjoy KOTOR 2 more then KOTOR 1.

Ooh, ooh, Final Fantasy XIII discussion?

The original was fine, for me, until I tried to be completionist with it (at the point where side quests become available, 95% of the way through the game...). If you go in for that angle, it quickly becomes horrifyingly not fun and grindy.

FF XIII-2 was too confusing, both gameplay-wise and story-wise, and I didn't like only having two people in my party. I was unable to bond with any characters outside of the main two in this game. Moderate spoiler:

Also, the ending is just as bad as Getsuya says.

Today I woke up, grabbed my DS and played Monster Hunter for 10 Hours before realizing it. I don't even remember what happend in those 10 hours, but my armor looks different. 

Are there other active Monster Hunter people on Fuwa? If there are, I would actually bother managing a thread.

If not, get out and buy the game, ya bums.

Today I woke up, grabbed my DS and played Monster Hunter for 10 Hours before realizing it. I don't even remember what happend in those 10 hours, but my armor looks different. 

Are there other active Monster Hunter people on Fuwa? If there are, I would actually bother managing a thread.

If not, get out and buy the game, ya bums.

I feel like you could get an SP for much cheaper then this.

I still have my SP, but I have a friend that accidentally left his on an airplane years ago.  He might have also had his copy of Ruby in it as well.  He had some of my Pokémon on that file  :vinty:

I actually got Fallout 3 to stop crashing randomly!  All it took was completely reinstalling the entire game and modifying the INI file.  And, well, completely starting over, but I didn't get very far, so it wasn't too bad a loss.  It kept crashing whenever I'd go into one of the houses in Minefield.  Went back to Minefield on my new file so I could test to see if it would still crash, and I blew Arkansas' head off with a hunting rifle from the road.  It was epic.

Everytime I play Fallout 3, I farm the two Enclave Soldiers outside of Dukov's apartment and the one that can randomy spawn between Megaton and Super Duper Mart. Afterwards, I trade all the power armors and laser rifles for more 5.56 ammo and Stimpacks than I can logically carry.

Good times.

I ran into the one by the Super Duper Mart last night.  Scared the living bejesus out of me.  He chunked half of my health before I took him out with my Combat Shotgun.

But...Hunting Rifle masterrace...Lincoln's Repeater is utter BS if you have high enough Small Guns.  Dat 0.0 spread, too.  JK, energy weapons are pure win.  Small Guns are obviously the best in the beginning, but Plasma Rifles are far superior in the end game.  I'm gonna get A3-21's plasma rifle and Lincoln's Repeater and be set for the entire game.

My Endgame Equipment of choice is Fisto! and the Xuanlong Assault Rifle.

It's actually a lot of fun to use all the Unique Weapons, because they're either nicely placed or aquirred through neat Quests. Victory Rifle, Blackhawk, Ranger Armor and my favorite: The tribal power armor (those 100 ingots tho). I think that I prefered that over New Vegas, because unique Weapons suck so hard in that game.

Don't forget to get good Questmods. Quo Vagis, Devoured in Darkness and Sydney Follower. 

Playing the living sh** out of Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin right now, and I'm having a blast.

As a fan of classical RPGs, this is the first game in a long while that scratches my itch for exploration and player choice. I could run around and farm souls in an area I was comfortable with, then try and tackle another area with way harder enemies when I felt prepared (note: I wasn't) - and after the first two areas the game really opened up, to the point where old indecisive me doesn't even know where he wants to go first anymore.

Oh, and driving around Los Santos in GTAV feels good on PC, like damn. 60 FPS, gorgeous graphics, same old, great game, what's not to like?

Been trying to do challenge mode on Chronophantasma Extend. I suck so bad at learning comboc in fighters.  :vinty:

I still have my SP, but I have a friend that accidentally left his on an airplane years ago.  He might have also had his copy of Ruby in it as well.  He had some of my Pokémon on that file  :vinty:

This is one of the saddest things I have ever heard. :cry:

I really need to break open my Wind Waker HD. I've had the damn thing for over a year and a half now and haven't even touched it, same thing with Earthbound. I also need to get MK X, Jason looks pretty rad, and i'm super hyped for Tremor and Predator.

Been trying to do challenge mode on Chronophantasma Extend. I suck so bad at learning comboc in fighters.  :vinty:

Try to learn one, two simple combos and switch up the start every now and then (low, high, air) .The rest will come automatically over time, the best way to get better at fighting games is to play.

Although I can only play Calamity Trigger.

Been trying, and failing to play Kerbal Space Program since the 1.0 update

I used to travel to other planets, defiling them with my penis shaped landers. Now, I can't even get into space thanks to this new atmosphere flipping every single thing I build all over the place. Nothing is stable, and my new disgns arent working :(

Been trying, and failing to play Kerbal Space Program since the 1.0 update

I used to travel to other planets, defiling them with my penis shaped landers. Now, I can't even get into space thanks to this new atmosphere flipping every single thing I build all over the place. Nothing is stable, and my new disgns arent working :(

I've only tried to play a bit since the update (kinda gave up when the smallest rocket catastrophically fails when freefalling into the ocean with a parachute) but I've read that there are some settings you can change to make the game more like what it was before.